Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:27:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Craig Wright is once again claiming he's Satoshi  (Read 480 times)
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:20:39 AM

He thought it was easy to make sure that he was Satoshi, bitcoin is still difficult to be accepted by many countries, especially Craig who continues to confess that he is Satoshi.
It is not easy for this to be revealed, Satoshi's figure is indeed a mystery and it gives many people to continue to be curious.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:23:56 AM

Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash Getting Gaslit by Craig Wright. one of the masterminds behind Bitcoin S.V. are once again changing the narrative around Bitcoin; Craig Wright claims that Bitcoin Satoshi's Vision is the one and only 'true' version of Bitcoin.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:01:46 AM

Anyone from the early days of Bitcoin can claim yo be Satoshi,  Craig wright has been proven several times to be a pathetic liar and he's actions opposes everything Bitcoin or Satoshi would have ever stood for. So there's no point paying attention to his tricks... All that's is required a signed message which I'm certain Craig Wright would have provided without second thought, If he indeed he's Satoshi, because he's that hungry for attention.
The real Satoshi Nakamoto should know how to confirm his identity. The simple statement of different people that they are Satoshi Nakamoto means nothing. Before going into the shadows, Satoshi had to think about how to go back, if he was going to do this at all. However, it seems that he is unlikely to ever be felt. Perhaps he is no longer alive.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:43:11 PM

We don't know how long Craig will continue to claim himself to be Satoshi, even though everyone doesn't believe this. What is the purpose of him to say this, for sure we will continue to play in crypto and continue to try to be able to lift the value of bitcoin? Whatever Craig says is his right and slowly the truth will be revealed and it won't be easy.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:55:18 PM

Just goes to show that even wealthy people can be fooled by a good charmer.  The billionaire Calvin Ayre is backing Craigh Wright and his claims that he is satoshi. 

I don't think the real Satoshi would ever want to reveal himself as he seemed like a really private person.
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:05:16 PM

Just goes to his Twitter and he's spamming copyright blockchain patents etc, I think he want to be Satoshi so that he could have all the license related to crypto.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3422
Merit: 4342

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:21:47 PM

Craig Wright is a blatant scammer, screw this coin artist and Roger Ver.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:39:00 PM

Many more impostors will claim that they are Satoshi Nakamoto. These do not pay attention. The real Satoshi Nakamoto, if he was ever going to reappear in society in this status, should have provided for the possibility of how to prove such a statement. Therefore, if there is no real evidence of such a statement, then it is not Satoshi.
I don't think the real Satoshi Nakamoto will ever appear.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:54:00 PM

The claims made by him are very unreasonable because whatever the situation I think the original Satoshi will never arise because he has given up all developments in bitcoin to us all as users. I think the claim made by Craig is purely an attempt to drop cryptocurrency.
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:48:39 PM

it's funny to see someone who admits as Mr. Satoshi, lol, it looks like they don't have shame in living this life, I think they have a plan to do false news, I won't believe them because the real Satoshi master won't open his mask, he is very anonymous.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:52:16 PM

it's funny to see someone who admits as Mr. Satoshi, lol, it looks like they don't have shame in living this life, I think they have a plan to do false news, I won't believe them because the real Satoshi master won't open his mask, he is very anonymous.

Anyway, no one is buying that idea anymore. The real one is always silent and quiet with his life. Why bother the media coverage if you are the real Satoshi? So maybe, he's trying to get money out of it again!
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 11:57:50 PM

It is a known fact that the great Satoshi wants to keep his anonymity. Anyone claiming to be Satoshi is obviously a fraud. What will be the incentive for Satoshi to reveal himself now ? Revealing his identity is self defeating for bitcoin. Mind you, the Satoshi bitcoin are still locked in their respectively wallets
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:51:04 AM

Anyway, no one is buying that idea anymore. The real one is always silent and quiet with his life. Why bother the media coverage if you are the real Satoshi? So maybe, he's trying to get money out of it again!
right, if he wants to be famous, of course he has revealed himself from the beginning, but it seems he prefers silence and enjoys the work that he has pioneered. of course he leaves a few percent bitcoin for stability and guarantee of his life. enjoy not always with fame, maybe that's the original principle of satoshi

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:03:38 AM

If Craight Wright is satoshi, he must be a billioner because from the news i read, satoshi holding hundred thousand of bitcoin. But i dont think he is satoshi because anyone can claim him self as satoshi. But the proof is matter thing and i am prefer thinking satoshi is not individual person but a group

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:23:41 AM

If he really is he would definitely comeback here with his very old account here. Together with his very first wallet that has been used for transaction. But the fact that he just proclaim himself as satoshi without any valid proof, that's bullshit already. Even if he find his lawyer and file a lawsuit that against his claim, there is no possibility he would get the position and title that has been unknown for already a decade.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:27:49 PM

right, if he wants to be famous, of course he has revealed himself from the beginning, but it seems he prefers silence and enjoys the work that he has pioneered. of course he leaves a few percent bitcoin for stability and guarantee of his life. enjoy not always with fame, maybe that's the original principle of satoshi

I don't think he wants to be famous because that is not his purposes to invented bitcoin Wink

Craig Wright can claim he is the real Satoshi but I think people have their own opinion on who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto and I think people would not think that he is the real one.

Besides that, I think in the future, he will make another claiming to make people believe to him because once he made that, he will always make another thing in the future. So let stay tune for his news hahaha Grin
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:37:44 PM

I think we should not even give him the attention he wants. At this point he even himself knows that people will not believe he is satoshi, he realizes that and he does it on purpose. Because he is a big troll and he is just having fun and his worth is depending on the attention and fame he has, otherwise he is just n oone in real life.

So, when he acts like he is satoshi he doesn't really do it to make you believe he is satoshi, he knows you won't believe him but he does it so his name is spoken everywhere, look we are talking about him here as well. That is what he wants, the fame and attention, even if its bad fame and attention it still gives him that boost where none of us are known but he is at least known and he gets to go on stage and talk about stuff on conferences and business meetings and media TV and all that thanks to it.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:18:56 PM

He thought it was easy to make sure that he was Satoshi, bitcoin is still difficult to be accepted by many countries, especially Craig who continues to confess that he is Satoshi.
It is not easy for this to be revealed, Satoshi's figure is indeed a mystery and it gives many people to continue to be curious.

Craig is a famous personality and has been involved in crypto a lot. Due to this reason many  people will believe him as he is the real Satoshi. Since the real Satoshi had not reveal himself, so no one can deny Criag on this claim on any proof that he is not Satoshi.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:19:09 PM

I just wondering if he really satoshi nakamoto what benefits will he get? praises? flattery from many people? or even will make the price of bitcoin rise again? I guess it doesn't give anything for bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a whole.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:52:10 PM

If he really satoshi Nakomoto in that case if Im Satoshi for example I will not show my real information to the public and Im still choose to be annonymous because for my secuirty because bitcoin is already famoud raound the world. I think he is not Satoshi maybe he do that so the real Satoshi will be shows in public but defenitely not I think because Satoshi is smart and wise.  If Satoshi Idenity is reveal in the future it is big help to the community of the crypto to rise again because many companys and projects will use bitcoin and invest again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: