Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:44:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: tell me a good crypto portfolio management tool?  (Read 205 times)
cryptoproLK (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:37:38 AM

Can you please tell me a good crypto portfolio management tool. I already tried blockfolio app.but it does not support a web interface. If there are any web interface it will be perfect.
Most of my coins are in myetherwallet. So if it capable of calculating my portfolio by just giving my wallet address it is very easy. otherwise i should add each and every coin manually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:30:35 PM
Merited by upsidedown75 (4)

Can you please tell me a good crypto portfolio management tool. I already tried blockfolio app.but it does not support a web interface. If there are any web interface it will be perfect.
Most of my coins are in myetherwallet. So if it capable of calculating my portfolio by just giving my wallet address it is very easy. otherwise i should add each and every coin manually.
By far the best one out there is still https://cointracking.info . It is not just a coin portfolio management website which it is but it also connects to your exchanges via api (only read is enough) and follows your moves so you do not have to manually do anything, from your trades to your profits to losses you can see everything there, it is really detailed and it is automated so it makes you not work for anything at all. It is not free (well there is a small free demo but its not really worth it) but it really deserves the money it gets.

Also for Americans they help you with calculating your taxes, since it can check all the moves you made in crypto via their API they just tell you how you can file for your tax and pay them and how much etc etc, it really helps the Americans as far as I know but I am not american so never used it myself.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:18:56 PM

here's an article about portofolio management hope it help you to choose.
https://coinsutra.com/best-cryptocurrency-portfolio-management-apps/

btw i'm using delta free version at the moment.
septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:31:23 PM

You can download the Bituniverse application, Auto Portfolio Tracker
BitUniverse is the first portfolio that supports auto balance and profit tracking from exchanges or wallets. It also supports switching to real currency, BTC and ETH based data. Now we have supported more than 100 exchanges and Bitcoin / Ethereum auto tracking wallets.

Website https://www.bituniverse.org/

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 03:58:05 PM

I still haven't found good portofolio for crypto. Last i used blockfolio but there are many coins that have not been listed there.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:01:12 PM

I am not depending on any third party services for managing my crypto assets. Probably I never considered anything like some tools to take care of what I am manually doing/following them. It must be just due to lack of awareness on those tools. Thanks for this topic finally I got some good information from here.

I do simply follow my spreadsheet for managing my crypto assets like where I have invested and how much. I am a long term holder hence never bothered about target levels. Previously I never touched altcoins but after bitcoin had fallen to $3300 levels, I started to invest with altcoins too and now I guess I may use some portfolio management tool too.
Prog-Ibrahim

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:30:30 PM

blockfolio , make update daily
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:43:03 PM

blockfolio , make update daily
The OP said he wants a web interface which is easy to monitor by price graphic chart.
I have blockfolio app too but for me, I didn't need other tools monitoring the price in the market, that app is enough to monitor because convenient to use.

Just try this website you can also give your API but don't forget to set the settings which they can access.
here: https://bitsgap.com/
Don't worry that is trusted.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:13:57 PM

My favorites are

cointracking.info - most advanced
cryptocompare.com/portfolio/ - simple and lite
altpocket.io/ - great visual interface
delta - best mobile app
coinness - news, market info and tracking

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:46:29 PM

By far the best one out there is still https://cointracking.info . It is not just a coin portfolio management website which it is but it also connects to your exchanges via api (only read is enough) and follows your moves so you do not have to manually do anything, from your trades to your profits to losses you can see everything there, it is really detailed and it is automated so it makes you not work for anything at all. It is not free (well there is a small free demo but its not really worth it) but it really deserves the money it gets.

Also for Americans they help you with calculating your taxes, since it can check all the moves you made in crypto via their API they just tell you how you can file for your tax and pay them and how much etc etc, it really helps the Americans as far as I know but I am not american so never used it myself.
This is my first time of seeing this coin tracker. If the demo could be this good, then the real site itself is worth the pay.
I have always done everything manually and to be honest, it has not been easy, most especially when you have a lot of coins to cater for.
Thanks for the link, its indeed helpful.
cryptoproLK (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:03:56 AM

thanks for the information.i tried this site..it looks nice..but it does not show prices of new coins which are not showing in CMC..i have nearly 50 coins in my wallet and it only show 33 coins..
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:21:16 AM

Ill recommend you to use this crypto porfolio management tool https://cointracking.info/?ref=D372093. CoinTracking analyzes your trades and generates real-time reports on profit and loss, the value of your coins, realized and unrealized gains, reports for taxes and much more. With the prices for 6544 coins and assets, you’ll always get the complete overview. CoinTracking is available on the web and also offers a mobile app for Android and iOS. CoinTracking is a dedicated website where you not only see your current portfolio balance, but also data that helps you make a better decision in terms of buying/selling your coins at the right time. Moreover, managing coins on various exchanges could be cumbersome and this app lets you see which coins and how much amount you are holding. Another feature that I really admire about CoinTracking is the realized and unrealized Gain/Loss feature.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:46:32 AM

To answer your question I will advise that if you know you have  just invested in Bitcoin and needs to see the recent price along with their holding, they can work with any basic app.

Secondly if you have invested and also actively buying and selling to take out profit,you might consider DASH,ETH,STRATIS, cointracking.info - delta - best mobile app.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3142

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 09:07:18 PM

Check https://www.cryptonaut.org/
I used this application for some time. it has the best navigation on me and very easy to use. I deleted it because he always notified me "Your portfolio value is 10% down in last 24h ..."  Angry

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:21:35 PM

My favourite portfolio management apps are delta and spot

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:45:53 AM

I'm using blockfolio for the last year and having a good experience with it. I can get instant signal if any of my tokens reach at a set level. It helps me to track and buy or sell in a good zone.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:41:40 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2019, 02:48:51 AM by Crypto Girl

thanks for the information.i tried this site..it looks nice..but it does not show prices of new coins which are not showing in CMC..i have nearly 50 coins in my wallet and it only show 33 coins..
If a coin/token is not yet listed on the cmc it will not show either unless the coin is listed on the site alone. I wonder what coins are you holding, a lot of coins aren't listed but if you look on the trading sites it already have some buy order which you can sell if you want.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:35:12 AM

you look on the trading sites it already have some buy order which you can sell if you want.
In fact, that would be better if that coin still a new one. Otherwise, I assume that's a shitcoin and that's why it is not listed in CMC till now. CMC requires some sort of volume.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: