Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DEX] - SphinxCoin-DEX - [SPXED] - Alpha Stage  (Read 263 times)
SphinxCoin (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 04:31:27 PM

SphinxCoin DEX (SPXED)

https://www.sphinxcoin.net/images/SPXED-0002.png

SphinxCoin DEX (SPXED) is a new approach to decentralized exchanges.

I am building it from the ground up and basing it on its own blockchain.

Right now I'm releasing the Alpha version of it, which can be tested here: SPXED.

https://www.sphinxcoin.net/images/spxed-portal-001.png

https://www.sphinxcoin.net/images/spxed-portal-002.png

I am still working on the whitepaper but this is the initial draft for the project.

My plan or roadmap is:

February: launch the Alpha release
March: complete the P2P network code, whitepaper, and publish source code
April: launch Beta release, including additional algorithms
May: launch the Client app
July: launch SPXED version 1.0

I hope that you read our draft which explains a bit more about the idea of SPXED.

SPXED Discord channel could be found here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SphinxCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 04:36:36 PM

[reserved]
CoderTerganteng

Activity: 271
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:37:36 PM

SphinxCoin DEX (SPXED)

SphinxCoin DEX (SPXED) is a new approach to decentralized exchanges.

I am building it from the ground up and basing it on its own blockchain.

Right now I'm releasing the Alpha version of it, which can be tested here: SPXED.

I am still working on the whitepaper but this is the initial draft for the project.

My plan or roadmap is:

February: launch the Alpha release
March: complete the P2P network code, whitepaper, and publish source code
April: launch Beta release, including additional algorithms
May: launch the Client app
July: launch SPXED version 1.0

I hope that you read our draft which explains a bit more about the idea of SPXED.

SPXED Discord channel could be found here.

Displaying Picture
SphinxCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 04:39:38 PM

Displaying Picture

Very much appreciate it Smiley))
ldcomp

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:04:49 AM

this coin mineable?  Huh
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:50:17 AM

I have read the draft and I'm quite impressed. I think the exchange could be created without the SPHXED coin - what is its purpose? Is it going to have value in the future, or is it just side product of your blockchain?
Are there any trading fees?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
SphinxCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 03:24:26 PM

this coin mineable?  Huh

the project is about a decentralized exchange not a coin in the traditional form ... so, unfortunately no the mining process here will be a bit different than the traditional one ... the white paper will explain that in details

I have read the draft and I'm quite impressed. I think the exchange could be created without the SPHXED coin - what is its purpose? Is it going to have value in the future, or is it just side product of your blockchain?

SPXED, or most probably it will be called that, is yes when I first set off on the project it was mainly a by-product of creating the blockchain, but as I started working more into the code I realized that it could be of more use ... I doubt that it have any tradeable value, or at least that is now what I have in mind ... but then again, this is crypto, and things could gain traction and be used in many other ways that they were not originally meant to be Smiley))

Are there any trading fees?

Yes ... its 0.1% Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: