Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next New Cryptocurrency  (Read 742 times)
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:53:22 AM

Now that Facebook has announced that they will come out with their own cryptocurrency, which platform do you reckon will be next? I’ve heard rumours that it could be twitter.
Nope, i never heard twitter announced that. In facebook case, is there any update for that information? Because i never saw an update again from facebook about their own cryptocurrency. It's possible for twitter to have one but i never saw a rumour or news about that.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 03:57:51 AM

I have heard it a couple of times about Facebook cryptocurrency, but not sure when actually they will launch their platform or what type of platform they will launch. Kindly provide link if somebody has detailed information about that.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:23:29 AM

Crypto and blockchain keep stronger by adopted alot of big company, and this is big step to make crypto become multi trilliun dolar market. Many predict the price of BTC will going up to $250k in a few year, and this is not dream because crypto is very usefull for many industry.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:38:20 AM

Crypto and blockchain keep stronger by adopted alot of big company, and this is big step to make crypto become multi trilliun dolar market. Many predict the price of BTC will going up to $250k in a few year, and this is not dream because crypto is very usefull for many industry.

Majority of the predictions are positive and I also think it could happen since the market is improving.
With the growing adoption and the help of institutional money, these are all possible, however we might need more time to witness this huge price.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:49:18 AM

What information did you write from the source?
If it's true as you write, I welcome. And I think it can happen because Facebook and Twitter or other social media are very widely used.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:02:32 AM

Now that Facebook has announced that they will come out with their own cryptocurrency, which platform do you reckon will be next? I’ve heard rumours that it could be twitter.

I am thinking about that matter a week a go, if facebook will going to implement their own crypto, what will happen to other social media platform? I guess they will going to follow the trend and in that case, since they are very well known, crypto adoption would be worldwide, and price of the cryptos will be bullish.
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:09:17 AM

The good news about cryptocurrency is that even those against the new invention in the past are trying their hand at creating their own currency. And one of them is Facebook. Reports say that Facebook is venturing into this business by creasing its own stable currency. But I think, the social networking giant is not going to issue its own coin any time soon, but it is realising the power of cryptocurrency. It may issue its own coin not this year.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:09:01 AM

Reports say that Facebook is issuing its own stable coin for its use. The news is great for the flourishment of cryptocurrency which is facing difficulties to progress due to lack of its acceptance widely. But slowly cryptocurrency is getting approval of the entire world. I think Facebook will issue its own stable coin within the year of 2019.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 07:11:48 AM

Reports say that Facebook is issuing its own stable coin for its use. The news is great for the flourishment of cryptocurrency which is facing difficulties to progress due to lack of its acceptance widely. But slowly cryptocurrency is getting approval of the entire world. I think Facebook will issue its own stable coin within the year of 2019.
It seems to me that they will succeed. Facebook has a strong team, so I think you can expect a good project from them.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:12:52 AM

Facebook is great, of course, they understand that they can make a lot of money, but I wouldn’t say that about Twitter, Twitter constantly blocks those who write something about cryptocurrency on their platform, maybe some other popular social network too will decide to create their own token.
sidramomo
Copper Member

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 08:10:36 AM
Merited by rhyoanime (1)

Wow if Facebook does indeed issue a Cryptocurrency too, it will be really cool.
moreover Facebook is one of the Biggest Social Media companies, surely many are interested in it.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:22:38 AM

Wow if Facebook does indeed issue a Cryptocurrency too, it will be really cool.
moreover Facebook is one of the Biggest Social Media companies, surely many are interested in it.
it's true that Facebook is a very good social media if cryptocurrency is introduced here, surely there will be many who know and are interested in cryptocurrency and hopefully with this cryto will return to the same way again.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:34:48 PM

If Pavel Durov does not hurry with the integration of TON in his application, he will lose and Facebook will become a leader in this race.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:39:29 PM

If Pavel Durov does not hurry with the integration of TON in his application, he will lose and Facebook will become a leader in this race.

Well, the projects have different uses. Why should he lose? Who now uses Facebook at all seems to me that this technology has long been outdated. So if they do not dare to make a kreptovruyut tomorrow, then they themselves will be left behind.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:50:51 PM

First am glad Facebook is getting associated with the trending technology. with that being said, once they succeeds many platforms will follow suit. We may not be able to confidently say Twitter, it could be them or another.

clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:52:29 PM

The crypto market is very sensitive to positive or negative information. It can make Bitcoin prices rise and pull up the Altcoins but it may also cause the price of the crypto market to fall. Crypto money issuance has not appeared on the market yet. If this situation happens, we will probably receive an influential currency and attract a lot of investors in the crypto world.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 07:08:31 PM

yes, i think twitter will eventually issue its own crypto, only after successful usage of other social media cryptos.  but what i think will be the next big thing coming are the gov't and bank issued cryptos that will be fiat-pegged, much like tether, but on different national currencies.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:28:04 PM

yes, i think twitter will eventually issue its own crypto, only after successful usage of other social media cryptos.  but what i think will be the next big thing coming are the gov't and bank issued cryptos that will be fiat-pegged, much like tether, but on different national currencies.
the government will definitely do that, where they have realized crypto and blockchain technology will greatly help manage a country's finances more easily. we can see how financial transparency is in a country if all of its residents follow this development.

unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:57:48 PM

the government will definitely do that, where they have realized crypto and blockchain technology will greatly help manage a country's finances more easily. we can see how financial transparency is in a country if all of its residents follow this development.
I am really looking forward to it because if a company as big as twiter finally releases its own crypton then it can be a motivation for other companies to move like twiter.
but I think Twiter won't release the crypton in the near future.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:29:09 PM

It's a good thing most platforms are seeing the opportunities within the cryptocurrency and therefore adopting it. Once Facebook launches theirs, Twitter might follow the trend as both are somehow related, that is, social media platforms. Mainstream adoption is indeed getting closer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: