Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:21:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A question to all ICO investors.  (Read 920 times)
Brantom (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:47:16 PM

What are the biggest sources, channels (YouTube channels/influencers, Twitter accounts/influencers etc, ICO rating websites) online that you use to find out in which ICO to invest in?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:55:53 PM

What are the biggest sources, channels (YouTube channels/influencers, Twitter accounts/influencers etc, ICO rating websites) online that you use to find out in which ICO to invest in?

I use to look at tokenmarket where they feature upcoming ICO, they add some extra description to give you an idea what the project is about. Its quite overwhelming to see so much projects that are coming you can't even begin to see which one is going to be supported by big names in the crypto world. Binance also have some of the news about the upcoming projects, that's where I knew about BTT.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:57:37 PM

From your list, twitter accounts of cryptocurrency influencers most especially experts is better, but most times, I feel if the project can have an announcement thread on this platform, it will also help.
You might also consider advertising on market cap sites, such as CMC, by running the advert on their board.
dchanevv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:00:30 PM

Check hashtags related to InitialCoinOffering's, check sites like icobench or something related.
It's best to check reviews about the source if is reliable.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:01:39 PM

The whitepaper is the best document of any ICO to find out if this project is legit or not. You should only invest around 1 hour for a deep investigation of each whitepaper to save a lot of your money for the future.
Peanyut991

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:07:43 PM

I think TheCurrencyAnalytics and IcoBench are the two best sites to look for some good ICO projects. TheCurrencyAnalytics always makes articles about ICO projects that have promising prospects. And for ICOBench, of course you already know they are evaluating the ICO project from the product, vision, team, partner, and profile. So if the ICO project has a good rating on ICOBench it is definitely a good ICO project.

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 07:14:30 PM

I actually search for the team members and look for their linkedin ids and stuff like that. With it, you can know for how long they have been in the blockchain industry and also what previous successful projects they have gone through.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:18:12 PM

use only your knowledge. you should not listen to some other people's opinions. Spend a week to study the project and then invest money.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:37:42 PM

You can just go in this forum in the ANNoucement section in the  Alternate currencies. I prefer to see them here because by posting their ANN thread means they are open to questioning which you may find out more about the project and the team members too. Some of the team these days are just staying on telegram channel which it could mean they control the information not the online page like the pages of bitcointalk.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:41:10 PM

Lol, be smart with ico investment because

1. Following any Twitter or google or any influencers will  most likely leave u in loss
2. Relying on ico sources to guide your investment option will leave is likely losses

Just discover a project for yourself, and believe me, even if the token dips mercilessly, you retain the courage to hodl further until next bull
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:48:50 PM

I use this forum to mostly check and discuss about an ico im interested in, i also check the website and telegram channel and then social media activity of the team then i participate or invest in the ico if im satisfied with all the aspects of the ico.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:59:25 PM

You must not forget about fake promotions from the media you have mentioned. I mean there are plenty of possibilities to mislead you into a scammy projects if you blindly follow these things. Hence, it would be always better to have your own research and analysis so that you may stay secured and may find right projects to invest with.

Doing our own due diligence is not a big deal but many investors are always afraid of it still never trying it too. We must take time to give a try for our own researches then we may turn as a profitable investors on our own.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 08:00:14 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2019, 08:14:28 PM by mrdeposit

ICO rating sites are useful for me. Because investigating all projects are not possible, like the short way to learn about them. Then I start to investigate fully which ones I like. I also look telegram channels and Twitter. You should research as much as you can. In fact, the more you investigate, the more you find.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:09:20 PM

I don't follow any ICO now but before the best channel and place to look at is this forum, bitcointalk.org.

There's a variety of review, honest review from the people who have built their reputation for a long time here. We are all aware now that those reviews created on such websites can be paid base on how much they paid with.

Looking for honest reviews now is kinda hard to find but good thing if you are surfing all over the forum, you can find some decent ones.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 08:12:21 PM

I usually get information about new project via the forum particularly the ones that is been managed by managers whom I respect that cannot promote scam project.
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:56:00 PM

I use mostly selected telegram groups, some youtube channels and lately I follow binance launcher

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:04:30 PM

Well I use ICO rating,icobench,token market ,this kinda research to find good upcoming ICO projects can't be rely on because the ratings are sometimes misleading ,its better not to get hooked by the ratings and do research on the projects yourself to avoid stupid mistakes and wasting of funds

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:07:54 PM

Well I use ICO rating,icobench,token market ,this kinda research to find good upcoming ICO projects can't be rely on because the ratings are sometimes misleading ,its better not to get hooked by the ratings and do research on the projects yourself to avoid stupid mistakes and wasting of funds
First of all, I want to say that there are a lot of problems for fraud in the market of ico companies. If the investment fund were focused on genuine projects that would be in demand in society, the results would be much higher. And it is a pity that today there are no controlling opportunities for ico companies.
Juse14

Activity: 910
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:31:02 PM

To be honest, dont using someone for reason you buy or investing to Cryptocurrency/ICO most of youtube crypto its a scam. They just want using your for their own profit. Example like James Trevon on 2017 Shiling Bitconect with his own Chanel.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:34:45 PM

You can follow the twitter account of a great influencer like John McAfee. Most coins that he promotes on his Twitter pages usually turn out to be good. You can search for him on Twitter and follow him.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: