Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins With Low Trading Volume?  (Read 19367 times)
ringgo96

Activity: 1526
Merit: 272

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 04:19:33 AM

In general, bottom ranked coins with ultra low marketcaps have very low trading volumes and therefore can have huge pumps and dumps so be careful with those.  Another useful metric is to look at the trading volume as a fraction of marketcap.
It has great potential to provide advantages and disadvantages because usually with low volume there is often a price game that occurs and therefore must be more observant in choosing about coins or tokens that we will choose

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:30:10 AM

I think coins with very low trading volume are not bad. Currently I still have lots of coins with very low volumes. If the price of Bitcoin is able to pump very high, I think the coins that I have will also increase. The important thing is that when you buy coins with low volume, you have to do research and the coins must continue to be active.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:59:33 AM

Volume in the crypto market gives a big influence on the development and existence of the coin itself. The bigger volume will make the coins to have better progress and future. Lower coins will make the coins itself to be degraded or low of trust and utility among the investors or traders.
In my opinion, when altcoins have the low trading coins, it means that this coin is such heading to be worse and need special ways to survive in the market. If there is no progress, it will be shit-coins.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:01:26 AM

As a tool for trading is quite a good thing, but you need to understand how technical analysis works in each individual case. You also need to properly assess your risks with such coins.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:26:11 AM

As a tool for trading is quite a good thing, but you need to understand how technical analysis works in each individual case. You also need to properly assess your risks with such coins.
the risk that we will get will be quite large if we choose the coin because indeed the potential for scam is quite large, so it must indeed be able to choose which one is good and not for a safe investment for ourselves
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:32:16 AM

I have seen some coins gets volume after bull run. Some project owners are waiting to see bull run to stabilize the prize of the token. On the other hand it doesn't seems right to me. Why to invest any altcoin which has zero trading volume and liquidity I can find any answer.

Agree with you because Zero trading is completely a waste of time, we are facing many problems with the development coins because it is taking a long time to recover when the market situation is not accurate. Zero trading is complete of time and investment because it will take ages to recover the prices.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:38:56 AM

Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

If a coin has low trading volume, is that very bad?
of course, because if a coin has a low volume then that means that the coin is not in demand by people. while the price of a coin is very dependent on the demand, the more coins the person is interested in, the price of the coin will be higher and the less interested the coin will be more difficult to trade.

acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:56:45 AM

the risk that we will get will be quite large if we choose the coin because indeed the potential for scam is quite large, so it must indeed be able to choose which one is good and not for a safe investment for ourselves
will be the same as gambling if we are interested in making the purchase because basically the interest from low volume tokens or coins is small so there is no interest from the market to buy them
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:02:04 AM

will be the same as gambling if we are interested in making the purchase because basically the interest from low volume tokens or coins is small so there is no interest from the market to buy them
Buying of these low volume coins is like gambling as mentioned by users around. By the same time there are people who are lucky to get good earning investing onto low volume coins. One such incident happened with one of my friend who invested just two ethereum on buying a low volume coin which was listed above 1500 on CMC and now what he earned back is around thirty ethereum with the coins growth. Some used to have low trading volume but on continued development the project becomes successful providing good circulation, which also helps with the increase of trading volume.
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:12:04 AM

For the development of the coin is very bad, the only exception is if the coin has just completed the ICO and has not yet managed to enter a large number of exchanges. If users are not interested in the coin, its price will eventually become $0. I believe that the more a coin is used, the higher its value and capitalization will be.

boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:20:58 AM

In my opinion, with a small volume, that means that no one is interested in coins, surely large volumes have a good path forward and only small volumes leave.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:34:30 AM

Coins with trading are very low, I don't think it's too bad. It all depends on how we make coin choices. Many coins with very low volumes when prices rise, the benefits are very large. You have to start collecting coins with low volume, but coins that have good potential.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:41:01 AM

If there is an altcoin that is lost in the exchange and has a small trading volume, it is better to avoid transactions. Because it takes a long time to get a profit or even won't move up. Usually there are only selling volume and pending buy orders at very cheap prices. So avoid altcoin trading that has a low transaction volume.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 08:47:47 AM

Its so sad that several of the altcoins we have in our wallet has only low volume trades in the market. Maybe because that the ico projects we are in has a less capability or exchange market's list and many of their investors sell right away their coins to be able to have least volume trades in the market.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:08:33 AM

Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

I think its bad if altcoin traded in low volume because there is no attractive marketing about this project that can attract more investor. Beside that, its make investor worry about the liquidity and every investor must be want to invest in token or coin with big liquidity
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:15:58 AM

that is a sign that not many investors are interested in that coin and the percentage of its price is very high, for me, I only participate in the top coins on coinmarket and altcoint has a very high trading volume to participate

Accepted_check
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:29:57 AM

that is a sign that not many investors are interested in that coin and the percentage of its price is very high, for me, I only participate in the top coins on coinmarket and altcoint has a very high trading volume to participate

If it has a low volume, then it only means that it only has few investors. It is not that really bad, if you think that coin has a potential, then wait for it to gather more investors as they are still developing their coin.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:25:18 AM

No, because there are projects such as NKN and Zilliqa, which also have a low trading volume. But this does not mean that this project is bad or anything else. Just you will not be able to trade daily and earn on such coins.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:07:53 PM

There are a lot of coins that's trading volume in 24 hours are very low like $10, $20 or $100. It is because investors have no intention to invest on that tokens. Popular tokens have sufficient trading volume either it is on pump or dump.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:20:18 PM

I think a coin that has a low volume at the moment will definitely increase in the future, investors today are less interested maybe because of seeing the conditions that are currently happening, the most important thing for now is that we have to choose a coin that will truly be of quality for the future so will benefit ourselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: