Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:56:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jussie Smollett now ‘classified as a suspect’ for filing false police report.  (Read 553 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2020, 10:39:32 AM

The charges were filed right before the election for the prosecutors office. We will see if he actually has the case perused competently. He should serve time in jail but I am not holding my breath. I am also still waiting for Kim Fox to get prosecuted for public corruption, but it might be a while.   

This case is going to end up exposing some powerful people...

Hate to be a cynic but I'm going to be a cynic I think this is going to be a smack down for Jussie and just Jussie, no one else is going to take any damage here. Do we really think this would come out if that was the case? There's no way some random special prosecutor would be able to expose the Obamas just because they wanted to.

The way I see it, the information that is coming out not just in this case, but in relation to Ukraine and elsewhere, it eventually has to happen. All of this is in totality is going to be difficult to cover up. The orders are going to come from much higher.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: