Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaining quick profits or keep holding?  (Read 18188 times)
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:30:19 AM

It is desirable to use both of these options, as now there are such cryptocurrencies that can give 15-20% of profit in a day and again decrease by 10%, which allows you to get a good income and for the holding you need to carefully select digital assets with a strong community and a reliable team
High volatile coins can give you that, but it's also considered as high risk.
If one is really good in trading, he knows the timing and can make quick profits, but in my case, I would love to play the market during bullish times
as this gives better opportunity for profit than a loss in trading.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:15:07 AM

The market now gradually increasing and seems like good idea to gain quick profits in my opinion.  What's your view guys?  Is there a tends that it will constantly to rise  after day or two or it will stop increasing again? And kindly suggest which is better way now  "gaining quick profits or keep holding until the bottom of this pump?" )'cause im very confused now which is good strategy and i don't know what to do.

Get profit quickly, even though we only reap a few percent profits in my opinion's a good idea rather than having to linger by holding it. Meanwhile, how to run it depends on our expertise, either by becoming a trader or by investing our money in the short term. I think the method's so effective, because anyone can get a pretty good result and most importantly, first understand how the performance of cryptocurrency because the risk of loss will continue to overshadow our entire plan which is related to cryptocurrency.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2716
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:09:41 AM

It’s totally depends what kind of risk you are willing to take. If you are a short term trader then small profits is suitable for you and if you are a long term trader then you can wait for more growth.   
How long we should be waiting and to see the market will hit our desired amount to sell? That's the big question in our mind? I may think that, it is not a good idea to be a long term holder if we didn't know or even sure that the market will flew that high. Prices may looks unpredictable and we couldn't expect that it will grow more than of what we've got from 2017.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
shanghai

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:36:28 AM

Why don't you combine the two forms of long-term keeping and trading in the short term to ensure profitability? Therefore the market has a wave, we should trade and buy cheap Altcoins and keep them.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:49:11 PM

The market now gradually increasing and seems like good idea to gain quick profits in my opinion.  What's your view guys?  Is there a tends that it will constantly to rise  after day or two or it will stop increasing again? And kindly suggest which is better way now  "gaining quick profits or keep holding until the bottom of this pump?" )'cause im very confused now which is good strategy and i don't know what to do.
It all depends on your goal. If you decide to hold a coin, then proceed according to your plan. If you are just a trader who is always ready to trade, then analyze the charts and if there is an opportunity to trade the coin, then use it.
No one will tell you for sure what will happen in the future, so rely only on your analysis of the situation. Don't forget that there is no incessant growth. Sooner or later the price will still be adjusted.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:10:47 PM

Why don't you combine the two forms of long-term keeping and trading in the short term to ensure profitability? Therefore the market has a wave, we should trade and buy cheap Altcoins and keep them.
Agree! It's like what I think, rather than dizzy thinking about which is better. should just combine, get profits quickly (short terms trading) and get profits by hold, it just like trade use long terms method. I prefer the quick way (short term trade) rather than having to wait too long (hodl).

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 08:09:08 AM

If you are a trader then gaining quick profits is better but if you are not good in trading then holding is a better choice for you.

For me, I can do both. I do trading while holding some coins for the long run. There are many investors out there who are also traders so they can gain quick profits.

The market started to rise starting from Feb until now but it only reached around 5k and then go down again. I'm waiting for the price of Bitcoin to go down to 4k so that I can accumulate more Smiley.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:49:10 AM

Sometimes it is impossible for us which way we are going to make a profit because some coin we have to hold for short term and some coins we can hold for the long term. We have to follow their developments in order to hold or sell them when the price increase.
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:56:47 AM

i personally think TRADING is the best way to have profit and safer than other ways, many people say holding is safer than trading but that is only when the market stable, if the market falls holding is not a good choice when we look at our money falls everyday, or investing in new cryptos is more risky when we can easily before it is listed on the exchanges. So i believe trading on exchanges will be a good choice when we can control the losses and how much we can have profit, or easier to get out if the market falls suddenly.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:40:28 PM

Sometimes it is impossible for us which way we are going to make a profit because some coin we have to hold for short term and some coins we can hold for the long term. We have to follow their developments in order to hold or sell them when the price increase.
It is important to set a goal in which term you are capable to do by gaining quick profit or keep holding. Exactly, we have to follow the project for us to be aware the flow in the market. Sometimes by gaining quick profit and the price continues we feel regret. Their is really a making decision when you invest in crypto and accept the fact that their is always a risks.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:47:05 PM

For me if i gain profit i just sell it and not hold because its safe for those slowly but surely profit. Than hold the price keep dropping out but it depend also for altcoins your gonna choice.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:28:59 PM

I would say you depend your strategy in the current market, for example you know the target it might be hit because bitcoin is slow moving and alts are pumping so you can hodl for the mean time while, if the bitcoin market was is volatile you can sell right after the bounce plays to be safe. Remember profit is profit and other fall in greediness until to th epoint that they have no longer protect their capital in loss.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:49:55 PM

In this bear market situation, its to difficult to gain quick profit while you are in the actual trade market. Even the expert one are having headache while they're doing the actual trade in the platform, how much more the newbies who came in the platform. So the better way thing to do is to hold while bear in happening.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:27:32 PM

For me if i gain profit i just sell it and not hold because its safe for those slowly but surely profit. Than hold the price keep dropping out but it depend also for altcoins your gonna choice.
when you have the opportunity to increase the income that you have in a good way, and a small risk, I think that is something to consider, or something that needs to be done. until now, I have not found the right way to increase the income that I have, and hold the coins that I have. but, when I have the opportunity I will certainly do it.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:56:37 AM

This depend on the type of trader you have and it is good that you should study to know if long term investment or trading is good for you.  It is very difficult to makes profits from the market if you are a fearful one and you invest for long-term.
This also depends on the kind of coins you have in your wallet. If you have Bitcoin or ETH, hodl for long and only then there could be incredible addition in the current worth of your coins. Short term trading is good to give you money but that is not big money. And this is worth holding Bitcoins now keeping in mind the market vibes which are great to gain huge value.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:16:52 AM

when you have the opportunity to increase the income that you have in a good way, and a small risk, I think that is something to consider, or something that needs to be done. until now, I have not found the right way to increase the income that I have, and hold the coins that I have. but, when I have the opportunity I will certainly do it.
When you want to trade, i think start with small amount for training is good. After you can analyze better, try to improve your earning from bounty maybe because bounty reward actually can be good to start trading as capital because it not use our own money.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Ellen Adarna

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:44:01 AM

In my own personal opinion, since the bear market have stop and the bull market is starting to increase once again it is really the best to gain our profit for us to get back all of our losses in the year of 2018, but we still need to keep holding all of our coins who has bad prices for us not to have any regrets. I also think doing some trading again can help  me to gain my profit, that is why i am looking for the best and trusted trading platform until i found about Darb finance where it is an exchange of fiat and crptocurrencies and at the same time a wallet that you can safely store your funds. Lastly, you should be aware that the market is unpredictable that we cannot say when will the market will go up or down, that is why we should always be careful.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:57:30 AM

I think that’s a question you’re mean tot answer yourself man, you don’t need anyone to answer such a question for you. Whenever I invest I always know what is enough for me, and once I have reached that I always withdraw to usd and still leave some money in my account in case I want to continue the trading.

If you don’t know what to do, maybe because the price is still going up a bit, you can decide to withdraw half of it and leave the rest to grow. If it happens that there is no more profit coming and price starts to drop, you can then withdraw it.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:21:21 AM

It all depends on your goal. If you decide to hold a coin, then proceed according to your plan. If you are just a trader who is always ready to trade, then analyze the charts and if there is an opportunity to trade the coin, then use it.
No one will tell you for sure what will happen in the future, so rely only on your analysis of the situation. Don't forget that there is no incessant growth. Sooner or later the price will still be adjusted.
It also depends on how much profits do you want. If you want small and quick profits, it is clear that you would need to hodl for a short instant when the market is volatile. There could be surge in the price of the coin you hodl and hence profits. Long term and big profits require you to hodl some great profits. This is important because we have lessons of how people managed to make big money in the history of crypto market.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:30:57 PM

Yeah it is good to move with care in the market so if the price is rising it is good to sell but if you see the price is not very high it is good to keep holding as I have never seen anyone regrets holding, the more you hold the more you feel safe about falling market but when you realize your investment has become more than double or triple you can sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: