Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2017, 10:46:31 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help please, printer connection issues  (Read 419 times)
tltardis

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:15:23 PM

Hey everyone, I have a problem with my printer and can't seem to find a way to fix it.

I have a desktop computer x64, win 8, pretty good features and I have a printer / scanner / copier - Epson Stylus NX330.

Last week everything was going fine. My computer recognized the printer, it was set to the default printer too. I've probably reset it twice in the past week, but somewhere along the line, it just stopped recognizing the printer. The printer turns on  (Its connected through a cable). Then I plug in the cable and get the following error - "The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it." I've even tried using the printer's wireless function to connect to the system and the printer says the network key is incorrect. I tried out the key a few times and tested the key with my tablet and that worked out just fine.

Here's what I've tried to fix the problem and still its not working:

- Reset the computer
- Reinstall the drivers
- Try the cord in different USB ports.
- Try a different cord
- Try to connect wireless network and its saying the network key is invalid, even though its not invalid, but test and works. I've tried this step a few times to no avail.

Any help or idea would be appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
E.exchanger

Activity: 560

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM ME FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:43:16 PM

reinstall the ubs serial bus drivers check them in my the device manager if you found the yellow sign on any of that try reinstalling or updating them and also check the printer with another computer to ensure the problem is in your computer !!!
txbt

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:56:29 PM

Any help or idea would be appreciated.

Any luck? Can't you try it on another computer/laptop?

1WXXstjXvsfV1U2wSVwDACqqYrpK12W3g
tltardis

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:43:48 AM

reinstall the ubs serial bus drivers check them in my the device manager if you found the yellow sign on any of that try reinstalling or updating them and also check the printer with another computer to ensure the problem is in your computer !!!

Thanks, I tried the printer to my laptop and it worked fine. When I checked device manager, the ubs serial bus drivers looked intact with no errors, but under "other devices" there was was an error next to something that said "unknown device". Under the ubs serial bus, it showed no printer attached.  I'm not sure where to re-install them or get the installation files.
thy

Activity: 687

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:29:41 PM

Thanks, I tried the printer to my laptop and it worked fine. When I checked device manager, the ubs serial bus drivers looked intact with no errors, but under "other devices" there was was an error next to something that said "unknown device". Under the ubs serial bus, it showed no printer attached.  I'm not sure where to re-install them or get the installation files.
Usually you should have drivers for the ubs serial bus drivers on the motherboards homepage, for a ASUS motherboard for example you should find them on
http://www.asus.com/
http://support.asus.com/ServiceHome.aspx?SLanguage=en

or maby easier to find them with some 3rd party tool or site like
http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/drivermax.html
http://www.nodevice.com/driver/company/ASUS/Motherboard.html

E.exchanger

Activity: 560

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM ME FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:04:57 PM

your welcome Smiley
 try re installing the drivers and then restart your computer and check if you still have no luck so far then pm me maybe i can help you over skype obviously will be doing it in my free time and for free Smiley good luck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.