Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:04:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Flowchain is our Whitepaper of the Week!  (Read 111 times)
johnvrijck (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:25:19 PM

Flowchain is our Whitepaper of the week!
With an impressive set of academic and original papers, Flowchain is building hard te become an established blockchain for IoT. Flowchain created a new software architecture for the IoT blockchain to provide a distributed ledger programming framework for peer-to-peer IoT networks and real-time data transactions. Read more about this awesome project in the whitepaper(s) here: https://www.allcryptowhitepapers.com/whitepaper-of-the-week/

John from All Crypto Whitepapers - the largest crypto whitepaper database

Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:24:47 PM

I have to note that the flowchain whitepapers are relatively old. The earliest is from October 2018, the one linked on the webpage is from 2017. I wonder why is that so? Is there no newer ICOs with decent whitepapers that could enter the category  "Whitepaper of the week"?
johnvrijck (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:38:30 PM

Hi! Thanks for reading my post and commenting. How our site works is that we only index projects that are already being traded on exchanges and have been listed on coinmarketcap. So we don't list ICO's. This also results in the fact that those whitepapers will probably be a few months to a year old. Our Whitepaper of the Week is a paid promotion, so we don't pick the whitepapers ourselves (we obviously filter out the non-legit ones). If we had to make a decision on the best whitepapers out there, that would be quite hard, since you'd have to hire a few tech guys to make an unbiased review of every whitepaper, and we think there are other sites better in that Smiley.

John
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:13:19 PM

How our site works is that we only index projects that are already being traded on exchanges and have been listed on coinmarketcap. So we don't list ICO's. This also results in the fact that those whitepapers will probably be a few months to a year old. Our Whitepaper of the Week is a paid promotion, so we don't pick the whitepapers ourselves (we obviously filter out the non-legit ones).
I see, thanks for the explanation. That would explain the time shift. It looks to me like a clever way to filter out questionable ICOs. There are too many shady projects with shady whitepapers, so letting time decide which ones are legit is probably the best. Besides, if the whitepaper is published in a peer review journal, it has to be a reputable one.
johnvrijck (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:42:06 AM

Thanks!

And it may be a coincidence, but Flowchain updated their whitepaper in the meantime  Grin

https://www.allcryptowhitepapers.com/whitepaper-of-the-week/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: