Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:38:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How far will Litecoin go?  (Read 6503 times)
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:55:00 PM

Litecoin is one of the 10 coins in the crypto industry and the team behind it working very had regularly. I think Litecoin has enough potential to hit 500 SD if the bull run happens! In the previous bull run, LTC price went to more than 360 USD, and it can go again that high! Though I feel LTC needs a hard fork too like the ETH  TRON!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:25:47 PM

Litecoin still has monumental potential when the fomo train departs again even though the investment is considered to be slow and stable. Litecoin is one of the best performing crypto assets.
The question is, how far will Litecoin go?
I think with this developer who is now in charge, we can count on a great future, as in Asian countries is now very popular litecoin

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:51:39 PM

I believe that Litecoin is doomed to fail. It is just way too similar to Bitcoin and there is not a use case that is not covered by Bitcoin or stablecoins or privacy oriented coins.
What else do we need coins for?
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:53:52 PM

I bought a bag before the halvening. If it doesn't pump bfore or after crypto isn't going anywhere but down lol.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:01:36 PM

I think we can expect the growth of this coin at the level of 400-500 dollars

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:16:52 PM

Litecoin still has monumental potential when the fomo train departs again even though the investment is considered to be slow and stable. Litecoin is one of the best performing crypto assets.
I strongly believe that litecoin is going far in some days to come and I do believe in litecoin future and it ability of it technology.  The happenings in cryptocurrencies market is also affecting litecoin and when bitcoin started to move upwards litecoin will follow too.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:31:17 PM

My respect for the LTC project is really great. I think that they can do a lot today. I think that today they can seriously improve their project and thus make it so that many people understand that cryptocurrency is good.
Its still a top altcoins so I also believe on LTC. Yes, they can do better and they can offer more good services they just need to develop it and improve their current system. LTC is always my choice on buying and holding because I know their potential, every investors should also have this one this is next to ETH for me.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:36:04 PM

Still unpredictable but for sure it will be a part of the top 10 altcoins in the market and when bull run comes,  Litecoin will soar high just like the others. For the current situation, LTC have still standing strong, yet it is affected but it won't make to dump hard.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
laurencef34

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:42:54 AM

Value of Litecoin is expected to go much higher(atleast 2x times) than where it is today because its transactions per second are 4 times higher than that of Bitcoin. Also, the lightning network is on its way for efficient micro-payment transaction purposes while with its atomic swap, there will be seamless transfers between Bitcoin and Litecoin. It also received the technological upgrade that the developers have unanimously wanted to integrate into Bitcoin (Segwit). Its average Transaction Fee for Bitcoin is $3.42 where as for Litecoin it is $0.25. Way too cheaper than btc! Finally, block Time for Bitcoin is 11.0 minutes but for Litecoin is 2.8 minutes...Better get going now as I resume monitoring my live trading sessions. Cheers!
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:52:34 AM

If litecoin is performing the other coins are also performing better, it's still profitable to invest in Litecoin, but I doubt if they can still beat Ethereum and Ripple to their position, they have done great promotion but that's not enough, but they will still be in the top 5.

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:57:36 AM

Actually, I don't raise litecoin can increase so fast. And I'm sure it will continue to increase again for Litecoin. Not only happens when Fomo. Litecoin is one of the altcoins that has the potential to increase in the future.
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:01:39 AM

Litecoin growth has been quite good so far, of course there is an opportunity for litecoin to be above ethereum in the future, until now also litecoin can attract public attention to invest in it on the other hand the price of litecoin is also stable and this will increase again when bitcoin rising price.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:22:06 AM

Litecoin continues to rise and is able to attract crypto lovers to be able to adopt it, this development will continue to improve and benefit the holders.
I believe that Litecoin will continue to advance and become a popular coin and provide many benefits.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 07:55:31 AM

Litecoin is a very god project that has very good potential to grow fast even as it is know to be a stable coin for some time now and I believe so much that is will deliver when it comes to moving fast and yielding a potential result in future so going in now is a big chance.
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:53:29 AM

Litecoin continues to rise and is able to attract crypto lovers to be able to adopt it, this development will continue to improve and benefit the holders.
I believe that Litecoin will continue to advance and become a popular coin and provide many benefits.
I believe that, but it's not easy to achieve all that, so it takes a long time to make it happen.
other coins can become popular and there are so many fans that they pass all the trials and need to struggle to be popular.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:15:45 AM

No one really knows the answer to this question but with the active team and ongoing development on Litecoin, I am very sure that they will go very far. Maybe they can take higher rankings on marketcap someday if they will continue to enhance their platform.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
ostap5511

Activity: 538
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:17:36 AM

It is in 2019 that institutional investors will begin to expand into the market. A cryptocurrency has a chance to rise in price as long as its value is above the $ 45 mark. The cost of a coin can reach an important zone of $ 100.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:25:22 AM

Litecoin is a coin that continues to move so for this year Litecoin will experience a continuous increase because it has great potential to experience price increases
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:30:10 PM

As you know the when previous news was came about litecoin than litecoin was up due to that news and after that goes down due to profit taking and selling so in future an coming days when litecoin will grow more than price can be goes up more than $100.

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:00:21 PM

Perhaps these guys all the same I can seriously move forward. Because it seems to me that today they are still trying to hope that they will be able to bring their project higher than other projects. I think that everything will turn out. You need to believe and wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: