Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:18:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptonbnb.com IS A SCAM (fake gambling bitcoin website)  (Read 229 times)
ccfortransparency (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:10:51 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 03:56:34 AM by ccfortransparency

EDIT: cryptonbnb.com is a scam website; so stay the hell away from it, and somebody delete this guys post here; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5112900.0;topicseen as this what drawed me to the site.

So is cryptonbnb.com a scam website?

Found the site from the link here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5112900.0;topicseen

When I try to withdraw it says:
"Due to EU adopts rules to reduce anonymity for crypto users 15 May 2018, we were forced to reduce the number of bots and after the exchange system. Your balance has been frozen until you make a deposit. Need to make a Deposit in the amount of 0.01 BTC. After payment of the deposit your account will be automatically activated."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:06:44 AM

I can't access the site. But the message looks shady af. What's the relationship of anonymity, bot and the requirement to deposit before you can withdraw?

If they want to filter out bot from using their exchange they can use KYC or some stuff like that. My gut feeling tells me this is a scam attempt. Avoid them.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:15:11 AM

Yep. Couldn't open the site either.

Also,
Your balance has been frozen until you make a deposit. Need to make a Deposit in the amount of 0.01 BTC. After payment of the deposit your account will be automatically activated."
This message is very familiar. Ponzi scheme sites always use statements like these when people who hasn't done a deposit is trying to withdraw.

Maybe tell us a bit on what cryptonbnb is to start with?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3196

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:26:58 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 02:39:00 AM by odolvlobo

It is obviously a scam.

If your trust rating matters to you, I recommend that you delete your post. Creating a thread to ask a question about a scam site is a common way for a scammer to promote it, so someone might assume that you are promoting it and brand you with negative trust.

It is probably better to ask in the original thread (though it will probably get deleted eventually anyway).

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:31:26 AM
Merited by pooya87 (1)

Yet, I can access the site just now. And upon browsing I found this one
Code:
ACTIVE TRADERS 2,449,467

While they just created the site 2 days ago
Code:
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2019-02-20T12:43:38.00Z
Creation Date: 2019-02-20T12:43:38.00Z

Are they serious? I suggest you to stay way from that site and yes that site is obvious a scam.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:01:45 AM

Also,
Your balance has been frozen until you make a deposit. Need to make a Deposit in the amount of 0.01 BTC. After payment of the deposit your account will be automatically activated."
This message is very familiar. Ponzi scheme sites always use statements like these when people who hasn't done a deposit is trying to withdraw.

The website is active, but we don't know what happened with Op. From my view it is completely a scam, the active traders count is the same for a longer time. I've checked it several times, it is the same till now.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:13:51 AM

The forum link you have given isn't working. Cryptonbnb.com  is working now. The Ponzi sites are always fake and they flew away after few days. I recommend you to stay away from such site.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:15:38 AM

There had been so many sites or programs using the same strategy by luring people to gain above-average earnings but it is time to withdraw the money they are asking for deposits. As to what can happen after depositing...that all depends on the people behind the program. I heard that there can be some which are doing the requirement for honest reason but those are the exceptions rather than the rule. So we have to be careful in dealing with similar programs as we can ending up losing the money instead of gaining some. People in the past, today and am sure into the future can be so creative in finding ways to rip others out of the money they earn with hard work.
ccfortransparency (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:50:56 AM

Also,

The website is active, but we don't know what happened with Op. From my view it is completely a scam, the active traders count is the same for a longer time. I've checked it several times, it is the same till now.

Was just taking a quick nap, took some time before anybody started to comment here;
I found out that the website redirected some chat feeds from a csgo gambling website, so it's confirmed a scam as I would not expect a legit site to make traffic false chat traffic like that.

Should I just delete this thread or where to list sites that has something to do with scams, so others can find this site via a google search and atleast get a scam warning?
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:00:27 AM

Of course this is a scam, the site is inaccessible, there have been many similar projects and this is what makes the crypto player's beliefs disappear. Suppose there are agents who handle things like this in the crypto world
ccfortransparency (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:42:09 AM

Anyway, if a mod wants to delete this topic, feel free to do it - got my answer.
Sad to see so many scam websites...
ccfortransparency (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:43:35 AM

It is obviously a scam.

If your trust rating matters to you, I recommend that you delete your post. Creating a thread to ask a question about a scam site is a common way for a scammer to promote it, so someone might assume that you are promoting it and brand you with negative trust.

It is probably better to ask in the original thread (though it will probably get deleted eventually anyway).

Well, I tried to ask if the site was a scam, anyhow I changed my title as I got the answer - sadly I am unable to delete my thread in this topic, so a mod has to do it.
MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 05:51:04 AM

It is obviously a scam.

Well, I tried to ask if the site was a scam, anyhow I changed my title as I got the answer - sadly I am unable to delete my thread in this topic, so a mod has to do it.

Next time you have any addition to add to your first contribution ensure to edit the first post because posting on a role in a thread is against the law of the forum hence the law can befall your account.

We as a community we must be cautions of scammers those sole aim is to destroy individual financial life to suit their urge. Thanks for the information as this will save our community members from been scam.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:17:33 AM

Yet, I can access the site just now. And upon browsing I found this one
Code:
ACTIVE TRADERS 2,449,467

While they just created the site 2 days ago
Code:
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2019-02-20T12:43:38.00Z
Creation Date: 2019-02-20T12:43:38.00Z

Are they serious? I suggest you to stay way from that site and yes that site is obvious a scam.
Being active 2 days and garnering with 2.4 Million "Active traders", they must be joking. And if Guinness book of world records is here, they will be held with that award of having the most traders after their launch.

Obviously, they are scam and untrustworthy. Don't ever deposit any amount or any coin you have. Don't waste your money with these scammers and don't ever feed their laziness.

Own threads can't be deleted but you have a choice to lock this topic.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:40:07 AM

wow! that's really some scary news! thanks for the tip.
BurgerCash

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:36:22 AM

Thanks for the tip - and for the rest of us, make sure you only use established websites in this space. There's tons of websites that offer the same services and have so for the majority of bitcoin's existence - there's absolutely no need to risk your money in a shady alternative.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: