Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🚀YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities  (Read 1670 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
daviducsb (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:19:57 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2019, 09:40:35 AM by daviducsb

Why Youseeme - Bartcoin - Bartwallet?

This is the first Ewallet combining the payments and trading functionalities all-in-one. Share with friends and family, pay merchants, trade cryptocurrencies, or assets and commodities and keep them stored safely into your wallet portfolio.

TRY OUR MAIN PRODUCTS

Youseeme app
Youseeme is an ecosystem of ewallets and loyalty rewards program, linking both crypto and traditional consumer communities. Youseeme allows shoppers not to manage multiple loyalty programs and redeem reward points at different retailers. All these loyalty points accumulated (Bartcoins) can be spent at all retailers in the Youseeme network (restaurants, shops, etc...). Shoppers instantly know the balance of their wallet and Bartcoins available. Youseeme's wallet offers secure and fast transactions, online shopping (M-commerce) and easy transfer money between wallets (for example: share a bill, send money to someone across the country, etc...)    

Bartwallet app
The Bartwallet app to be launched in Q1 of 2019, will offer a next-generation trading solution for cryptocurrencies and tokens. The exchange will support Bitcoin and Ethereum (upcoming for other cryptocurrencies), as well as the Bartcoin (BARC). The exchange platform will offer high liquidity, a transparent order book, and a low and flat fee for all trading. The app can be installed on any type of smartphone.

Token details

ICO Details

Core team

Road map

Our social media:

FACEBOOK    •     TELEGRAM    

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:17:16 AM

Bounty program link is missing. How many BARC tokens are allocated for bounty?

Project is promising. I like that you already have an app on Google Play. People participate in many loyalty programs and Bartcoin could simplify user experience by providing one platform for all programs. But you need very aggressive marketing because if there will be no users, shops and businesses will not join.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
alexrums

Activity: 924
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:28:29 PM

Bounty program here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5113085

An interesting situation is obtained  Roll Eyes
Bounty Pool = 5 040 000 BARC
Hard Cap Project = 5 140 000 BARC
If you collect only hardcap, and no more, then it will be enough only to pay off the bounty hunters. And then how will you develop the project further?

daviducsb (OP)

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:44:07 AM

Project is promising. I like that you already have an app on Google Play. People participate in many loyalty programs and Bartcoin could simplify user experience by providing one platform for all programs. But you need very aggressive marketing because if there will be no users, shops and businesses will not join.

Thank you! We are doing our best and working on marketing hardly.

We allocated for bounty 5 040 000BARC
The link is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5113085.msg49866239#msg49866239

Best regards,
The YouSeeMe Team
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:34:32 PM

friends, the first thing I want to start with is the praise of the blockchain technology, which revolutionizes the cryptocurrency market. All this happened for the reason that centralized power can no longer be part of our needs. We need something more modern.
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:39:26 PM

friends, the first thing I want to start with is the praise of the blockchain technology, which revolutionizes the cryptocurrency market. All this happened for the reason that centralized power can no longer be part of our needs. We need something more modern.
I agree with you, the blockchain has truly become a revolution for society that offers interesting alternatives. In fact, a new financial and, most importantly, decentralized model has emerged that eradicates the past centralized power.
CJGoodings

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:44:11 PM

I agree with you, the blockchain has truly become a revolution for society that offers interesting alternatives. In fact, a new financial and, most importantly, decentralized model has emerged that eradicates the past centralized power.
yes it is. In addition, a nice addition is that Youseeme is intended to lead this positive trend. His topic will be quite useful and interesting for each class of society, because it contains payment services that support the community of consumers and businesses.
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:49:13 PM

I would say that these are not just payment services, this is a whole portfolio of specialized, low-cost and highly profitable payment services. A big part here is on the part of Bitcoin, Ethereum and other networks, because these ledgers process and carry out a greater number of operations, and without the participation of the central government.
geokilla

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:54:20 PM

I would say that these are not just payment services, this is a whole portfolio of specialized, low-cost and highly profitable payment services. A big part here is on the part of Bitcoin, Ethereum and other networks, because these ledgers process and carry out a greater number of operations, and without the participation of the central government.
in addition, as a confirmation of the decentralized concept, developers offer their function of settling commercial relationships between enterprises and users. This is the Octave-UCME system, which is the universal concept of the community around the world.
CJGoodings

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:59:12 PM

By the way, Octave-UCME has its own platform for payments in Fiat and Cryptocurrency. It provides traditional payments and mobile e-wallet transactions for next-generation mobile commerce applications.
stoner6626

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:04:33 PM

By the way, Octave-UCME has its own platform for payments in Fiat and Cryptocurrency. It provides traditional payments and mobile e-wallet transactions for next-generation mobile commerce applications.
in a word, a platform standing, I suppose. And what can you say about the coin? What interesting characteristics does it have? I am sure that both the participation and the purchase of coins will be carried out on favorable terms.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:06:05 PM

You wrote. "All these accumulated loyalty points (Bartcoins) can be spent in all Youseeme stores (restaurants, shops, etc.).". Question. Where are your shops and restaurants? If there are no such restaurants and shops in my country, does it make sense for me to buy your tokens?
CJGoodings

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:09:42 PM

in a word, a platform standing, I suppose. And what can you say about the coin? What interesting characteristics does it have? I am sure that both the participation and the purchase of coins will be carried out on favorable terms.
by the way, regarding favorable conditions I would like to clarify. First, developers own applications such as a trading platform and trading platform, which members can access at the most attractive prices than any other mobile commerce service.
geokilla

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:14:28 PM

friends, I would like to clarify one rather attractive point concerning, just, applications. To access the Youseeme mobile trading platform, companies can create their own mobile commerce page for free using the convenient built-in tool for applications.
CJGoodings

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:19:19 PM

friends, I would like to clarify one rather attractive point concerning, just, applications. To access the Youseeme mobile trading platform, companies can create their own mobile commerce page for free using the convenient built-in tool for applications.
they can also immediately use the Youseeme payment platform for payments with a credit card or electronic wallet and participate in Youseeme's global loyalty program.
stoner6626

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:24:46 PM

I like the alternative choice of cryptocurrency: using a purse of coins other than domestic ones. This can be either Bitcoin or Ethereum. In addition, users (Bartcoiners) receive Bartcoin (BARC) tokens for each purchase they make through the Youseeme app. They are delivered to Youseeme's wallet in the form of loyalty points.
geokilla

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:29:12 PM

I like the alternative choice of cryptocurrency: using a purse of coins other than domestic ones. This can be either Bitcoin or Ethereum. In addition, users (Bartcoiners) receive Bartcoin (BARC) tokens for each purchase they make through the Youseeme app. They are delivered to Youseeme's wallet in the form of loyalty points.
it is quite right. And then you can use these loyal Bartcoin to make purchases, or you can convert them to Fiat. In general, the whole system looks interesting and worth it to participate in this project.
stoner6626

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:34:18 PM

it is quite right. And then you can use these loyal Bartcoin to make purchases, or you can convert them to Fiat. In general, the whole system looks interesting and worth it to participate in this project.
I agree. The Octave-UCME payment platform, including The Market Place, E-Wallet and Trading Wallet (Bartwallet), eliminates the need for outsourcing and significantly reduces costs for participants.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:11:21 PM

Will your platform work with hardware wallets? I believe that they are the most reliable and not vulnerable for all sorts of hackers and scammers.
CJGoodings

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:20:25 PM

friends, I noticed that lately payment platforms have become increasingly popular. Tell me, what is the reason? As far as I understand, this platform adheres to the same principles and algorithms as its counterparts?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: