Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:11:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KuCoin Platform 2.0  (Read 250 times)
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:44:03 PM

I think Kucoin has had some very good improvements, I am very happy with using the replacement transaction password for 2FA, because of the discomfort when you want to place an order immediately but have to open the application Get the code.
But anyway, I still prefer 2FA because it's really safe and they are very hard to attack. Trading passwords will be easily stolen if you are leaked or guessed by someone

biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:40:35 PM

Why do you focus on such small changes!? I used KuCoin and I didn't like it, one of the worst exchanges. So I took part of them in the bounty program and has not received his reward for 2 months of work.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:42:58 PM

Went to kucoin exchange website and it looks different much better than the old design of the platform. not that dull anymore.  they also made this trading password which i almost ruined because i kept putting 2fa on it lol. lesson learned read before do something. lot's of changes and features added on the website. can't miss that out.

Yes you are right, the platform is a lot refined and the interface is easier so do not panic
You can go around and conduct your trades as usual

Also secure your account using google Authenticator
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:11:07 PM

The new version is definitely worth attention. More convenient interface. It became really not so boring. Although you need to get used to the new design, but I really like it) Respect people who bothered the site)
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:49:49 PM

Yes, he has visually changed a lot, but for me the main thing is safety, since I keep a small amount of my coins there. I hope they will get better!
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:58:30 PM

I like the exchange Kucoin. I use this exchange for trading. I would like this exchange to continue to develop. I think that Kucoin is the top 10 exchange on the market right now.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:04:48 PM

Recently, I see most of these businesses in the space with future outlook improving their platform, this is how to know those people in it for a long haul and not all these scam exchanges in the space. Kucoin is still a small exchange in the space but this is a right move in the right direction.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:11:26 PM

Went to kucoin exchange website and it looks different much better than the old design of the platform. not that dull anymore.  they also made this trading password which i almost ruined because i kept putting 2fa on it lol. lesson learned read before do something. lot's of changes and features added on the website. can't miss that out.
I agree this payment password is convenient , and then every time you had to reach for the phone , and in General the graphics became more good than then it was not possible to look at them at all, I think this update has only benefited !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:47:47 PM

it is very good if the exchange is always updated to get better, and I think it will be more attractive and safe for users.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:06:50 AM

I was a fan of kucoin and most of my coins and tokens were deposited in my kucoin account and then suddenly one day they sent me an email that my country is not supported anymore and i should move my coins in few days deadline to somewhere else this was really unfair and shocking to me, i even had to sale some of my tokens in loss and rest i transferred to my eth wallet, i hope other exchanges will not follow this insane and logicless thing, they should not allow anyone to signup and deposit if they have an issue with any country or region but once anyone has setup an account then it is very unfair to ask them to quit.

ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:14:22 AM

They've changed their entire boring interface before, I believe their exchange will have a lot of participants and use because now it looks very current and convenient for everyone.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:41:06 AM

As for me it is a very good and worthy exchange. It develops and is not worth the place. So I can only recommend. Exchange keeps cryptocurrency at a good level
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:10:30 AM

I was a fan of kucoin and most of my coins and tokens were deposited in my kucoin account and then suddenly one day they sent me an email that my country is not supported anymore and i should move my coins in few days deadline to somewhere else this was really unfair and shocking to me, i even had to sale some of my tokens in loss and rest i transferred to my eth wallet, i hope other exchanges will not follow this insane and logicless thing, they should not allow anyone to signup and deposit if they have an issue with any country or region but once anyone has setup an account then it is very unfair to ask them to quit.
What country are you from? You can tell me in private message if you want.
I think the fault is not on Kucoin's side. Probably the government changed it stance on cryptocurrecies after you signed up to KuCoin, so they couldn't warn you before you signed up. Blame your government.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:23:40 AM

Kucoin has good technical support, they quickly helped me to restore 2fa, for me competent support means a lot.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: