Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:36:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Antivaccination propaganda here and there.  (Read 1257 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Balthazar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:07:12 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2019, 02:15:47 PM by Balthazar

The incorrect and misleading propaganda is pro-vaccination. The anti-vaccination reports are simply pointing out the way vaccines destroy the immune system, and are used to reduce fertility, and as part of the global eugenics project. Useless and destructive vaccines are also being used to siphon money out of the nations' economies, and to feed the profits of the Pharma companies.
That's exactly what I've been talking about.

Simplest examples are either referring invalid and unreproduceable works or just telling that you're wrong and it's all a big pharma's conspiracy.
You guys are extremely predictable, I wouldn't count on you as a source of entropy.

since pro-vaccine propagandists
Typical false syllogism.

1. Our soldiers are always bringing peace.
2. They've been shooting to our soldiers.
3. They're agressors.

Opposing the anti-vaccinators nonsense doesn't turn a regular people into propagandists. Common sense isn't something on par with your agenda.

So much propaganda you cant tolerate an open discussion about it eh?
No, as long as by "open discussion" you mean turning the topic into trashcan. The vast majority of your "researches" are neither valid not reliable. It's not a science, just deal with it.

As long as you rely on them, your entire movement is based on either biased point of view or simple belief, and therefore is no different from islam, hinduism or whatever. The only difference is that they have killed more people. But that's only a matter of time.

Prove me wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:21:55 PM

So much propaganda you cant tolerate an open discussion about it eh?
No, as long as by "open discussion" you mean turning the topic into trashcan. The vast majority of your "researches" are neither valid not reliable. It's not a science, just deal with it.

Your entire movement is based on either biased point of view or simple belief, and therefore is no different from islam, hinduism or whatever. The only difference is that they have killed more people. But that's only a matter of time.

Prove me wrong.

The vast majority of legally and morally required medical long-term safety studies on vaccines don't exist, either.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:34:06 PM
Merited by Balthazar (1)

Because people don't die in car accidents, because there are no peer reviewed studies that say that they do.
What are these, then? But if you don't believe in peer-reviewed studies, you won't mind if I recommend that you drive a motorcycle really fast without a helmet. It's more fun that way. Grin

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Balthazar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:36:56 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2019, 02:07:15 PM by Balthazar

The vast majority of legally and morally required medical long-term safety studies on vaccines don't exist, either.
Well, I was expecting to see somebody saying that there is no spoon.

But that's not about our case, unfortunately. There is a spoon, since a whole history of medicine since 19th century is one giant and quite reliable research.

P.S. I guess that Franklin Delano Roosevelt would have enough obscene words to say here.

https://www.futuremedicine.com/doi/full/10.2217/fmb.15.19
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:42:36 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2019, 04:02:56 PM by tvbcof

Slight correction:  as long as FORCED vaccines.  Nobody would really give a shit if someone wants to risk their own life and that of their kids.  At least not enough to take up arms.  Break down their door and put a gun in their face, however...

There is also forced inprisonment for rapists, for example. Because no people want theirchildren to become a victim of rapist.
Some parts of life need regulation to protect the majority from rapists, serial killers as well as antivaccinators which are no better in terms of harm.

Funny that you would use rape as the particular example to try to make your point.  Rape is forced injection of a substance against the will of the person being injected.  Try again bro.

Again, if you have a desire for vaccines, just like if you have a desire to be fucked up the ass by a violent sadistic homosexual (who holds the patent on AIDS meds), I'm not going to get in your way.  It's not my business.

Even if you want to subject your kids to the aforementioned I would consider it a sad thing but bad parents exist and there is not a lot that I can do about it.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:59:14 PM

But that's not about our case, unfortunately. There is a spoon, since a whole history of medicine since 19th century is one giant and quite reliable research. ...

Yup.
Quote from: google algorithm
Nearly 70 percent of Americans are on at least one prescription drug, and more than half take two,

Lots and lots of 'reliable research' did go into creating such a profitable state of affairs I'm sure.  Most of it unpublished.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:20:39 PM

Illegal immigrants from all over the world sneak across our southern border, not just from SA. Also lets pretend sanitation and levels of healthcare have no effect on this either.

I'm sure, but its far more difficult for people from Chad to illegally enter than say Mexico. If you are poor and illegal entering the U.S, you aren't buying a plane ticket across the ocean. If you aren't poor and illegally immigrating, you probably received regular medical treatment. I think its somewhat reasonable to say that if we are relating vaccination to the immigration concern in the U.S, Mexico is the main country of interest, with people from other countries in South and Central America becoming less and less likely to enter as distance increases. With the caveat that war and political strife changes things up.

The easily accessible data is on the number of unvaccinated children in each country, so I'm drawing conclusions based on that until I find out that it isn't a decent indicator of the population as a whole. Mexico has 23,000 unvaccinated children compared to the U.S' 122,000. The U.S has 5.3x more unvaccinated children and 2.5x the population. Guatemala, Columbia, Peru, and Argentina are on the higher end for lack of vaccination, but its still nothing like plague fearists are trying to make out.

The incorrect and misleading propaganda is pro-vaccination. The anti-vaccination reports are simply pointing out the way vaccines destroy the immune system, and are used to reduce fertility, and as part of the global eugenics project. Useless and destructive vaccines are also being used to siphon money out of the nations' economies, and to feed the profits of the Pharma companies.

Is the reduction in fertility conclusion coming from the well documented phenomena of lower income having an increased effect on the amount of children a family has? IE, areas that are less likely to be vaccinated have the tendency to have more children? The ingredients in vaccines really aren't that scary, take a look at the ingredients on a box of hot pockets and you'll see a lot of overlap.

Don't get me wrong, "Big Pharma" sucks, but they are also the biggest group of cut throats still allowed to exist. If vaccines caused issues, they wouldn't collaborate together to cover it up, someone would snitch, get all of the other companies involved brought up on charges, and then they'd, "acquire" the rights to sell all of their competitors drugs at an even greater markup. Lets also not forget that vaccinations aren't money makers, a lot of the childhood vaccines can be given out for free to developing countries because they cost pennies to produce. Polio is like, 20 cents so says my google search.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:07:03 PM

I'd much rather like that useless vaccine to destroy my system than measles, hepatitis, tetanus, and other nasty infections. If you want to die young you're free to hide somewhere in the wilderness, until you get a nasty cut or a bite from a rabid animal.
If you want to live in a society where germs are present, you have to protect yourself because it's so easy to contract something. It's either that or wearing a gas mask all the time.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:26:10 PM

I'd much rather like that useless vaccine to destroy my system than measles, hepatitis, tetanus, and other nasty infections. ...

Suffer with some debilitating auto-immunity related disease dutifully taking your handful of overpriced prescription meds every day for 30 years, then report back about whether having a week of being slightly ill from a childhood right-of-passage sickness would have been better.

Even if you are dead sure that you've made the right choice and the right calculation and are not at all influenced by mainstream propaganda, you are still free to make your decision.  No need to force others into this completely nonsensical trade-off.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:54:19 PM

Don't get me wrong, "Big Pharma" sucks, but they are also the biggest group of cut throats still allowed to exist.

And you are arguing that people should trust same to inject a concoction into their blood streams?

If vaccines caused issues, they wouldn't collaborate together to cover it up, someone would snitch, get all of the other companies involved brought up on charges, and then they'd, "acquire" the rights to sell all of their competitors drugs at an even greater markup.

You may not be very aware of how ownership works under today's corporate structures and world-wide distribution of wealth parameters.

Lets also not forget that vaccinations aren't money makers, a lot of the childhood vaccines can be given out for free to developing countries because they cost pennies to produce. Polio is like, 20 cents so says my google search.

You also may not be aware of how 'loss leaders' work in business.  It doesn't take a genius to figure out that doing something to a population 'at cost' which develops a highly lucrative life-long 'franchise' makes economic sense.  Unfortunately it is just a little bit beyond the grasp, mentally, of today's highly vaccinated peeps.

Also that almost anything can be 'at cost' from the perspective of Merck (give or take a few billion) when it's the tax payers who are footing the bill.  And if the person 'doing the book' neglects little things like the cost born by 100,000,000 victims of hauling their asses to the clinic multiple times per year for their scheduled dosings.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:06:03 PM

Nearly 70 percent of Americans are on at least one prescription drug, and more than half take two,

Lots and lots of 'reliable research' did go into creating such a profitable state of affairs I'm sure.  Most of it unpublished.

There is a lot that goes into that. We could discuss overperscription by doctors who don't know anything about medications, longer lifespans as a result of modern medications, the development of diseases as an effect of modernization, becoming aware of new treatments for problems that were untreatable in the past, or how new medications are made to prey on the intentionally weakened.

And you are arguing that people should trust same to inject a concoction into their blood streams?

Well, by that logic, we shouldn't consume milk. The dairy counsel are equally scary. There is nothing magical about our blood streams. The plaster in the bread you eat, or the emulsifiers used in the rubber making process to give your food a nice texture also end up in your bloodstream.  I absolutely am not advocating trusting the pharmaceutical companies with your wallet, but as businesses, they do have a stake in not killing you and getting sued into oblivion. If we assume that any industry is above the government in their ability to dictate human lives, we run into greater problems that make everything else not worth discussing. I am operating under the assumption that an entity as large as a country has the ability to hold a pharmaceutical company liable for its actions and that their corruption is at a business level, price gouging, keeping their competition down, etc.

You also may not be aware of how 'loss leaders' work in business.  It doesn't take a genius to figure out that doing something to a population 'at cost' which develops a highly lucrative life-long 'franchise' makes economic sense.  Unfortunately it is just a little bit beyond the grasp, mentally, of today's highly vaccinated peeps.

True, but there is a counterbalance there. If you are dead, you cannot buy their products. If you need too many of their products, and cannot afford them, then you die and once again cannot buy their products. People have reason to buy medication fairly frequently without needing to interfere. All they need to do is keep the prices sky high, and they'll make just as much money without risking their families.

I don't trust pharmaceutical companies, I trust medical science.
Balthazar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:39:07 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2019, 10:04:00 PM by Balthazar

Suffer with some debilitating auto-immunity related disease dutifully taking your handful of overpriced prescription meds every day for 30 years
Same auto-immunnity FUD again and again, a vast majority of anti-vaccinators are like some broken gramophone.

There are dozens of possible reasons for autoimmune disorders, and most of these explanations are backed by proper study and therefore significantly more trustworthy than unconfirmed hypothesys, which is rabidly followed by the anti-vaccinators.

Allergic reactions:

http://stm.sciencemag.org/content/11/480/eaau0683

Alzheimer's desease:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322463.php

Psshhhsshh.  Cheesy Why bother about doing studies like this one, if you can simply blame "injected substances" and start spreading THE TRUTH? You can be unique individual, instead of being a casual vaccinated sheep. Nobody knows the reason of autism, and there is even no formed hypothesys what is causing that disorder. But, again, anti-vaccinators know THE TRUTH.

then report back about whether having a week of being slightly ill dead from a childhood right-of-passage sickness would have been better.
Fixed that for you. I remember how a mother of unvaccinated children spent a week, watching her daughter dying from measles-related meningitis. That was not so chindish, I'd say.

Unsurprisingly, even that didn't make her to admit a mistake. She simply ended blaming doctors for the death of the girl and issued a lawsuit. Because none of you, anti-vaccinators, are able to act responsibly when someone is dying after following your advices. You're just blaming everyone but themselves.

Yeah, you're free to start talking about the probability of lighting strike, like all anti-vaccinators are reacting to cases like this one.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:06:46 PM

There is a lot that goes into that. We could discuss overperscription by doctors who don't know anything about medications, longer lifespans as a result of modern medications, the development of diseases as an effect of modernization, becoming aware of new treatments for problems that were untreatable in the past, or how new medications are made to prey on the intentionally weakened.

Life expectancy is on the decline in the U.S.. 

Well, by that logic, we shouldn't consume milk. The dairy counsel are equally scary. There is nothing magical about our blood streams. The plaster in the bread you eat, or the emulsifiers used in the rubber making process to give your food a nice texture also end up in your bloodstream.  I absolutely am not advocating trusting the pharmaceutical companies with your wallet, but as businesses, they do have a stake in not killing you and getting sued into oblivion. If we assume that any industry is above the government in their ability to dictate human lives, we run into greater problems that make everything else not worth discussing. I am operating under the assumption that an entity as large as a country has the ability to hold a pharmaceutical company liable for its actions and that their corruption is at a business level, price gouging, keeping their competition down, etc.

Some milk tasted funny and I don't drink it.  I noticed this in a big way a few years ago.  Might be something about mixing the genes use by spiders to create their webs into the cow somehow, but I never researched it enough to understand the theory of operation.  I live in a dairy rich area and it's not hard to find stuff which seems normal.

There is no way to get nano-sized particles of aluminum thought the gut lining absent severely damaging the physiology of that structure.  Through injection it is trivial.  Once in the tissue macrophages can (and do) incorporate these 'amorphous mesh-like structures' into their cell membranes and transport them through the blood-brain barrier where they are scattered around the brain itself.

See, you guys are on balance woefully ignorant of physiology and science generally.  That leave you prone to corp/gov propaganda.

When big-pharma gets 'sued' these days the monetary penalty tends to be significantly less than the profits that their malfeasance brought in.

True, but there is a counterbalance there. If you are dead, you cannot buy their products. If you need too many of their products, and cannot afford them, then you die and once again cannot buy their products. People have reason to buy medication fairly frequently without needing to interfere. All they need to do is keep the prices sky high, and they'll make just as much money without risking their families.

The goal of the vaccine program is not to kill people.  Quite the opposite.  When it happens it is usually an accident since because of variations in the population it's hard to get the dosing right.  The batches cooked up for use within 'developed' countries rarely cause mass problems.  'Developing' countries are not always so lucky.

The goal of these vaccines is to create a 'franchise' for various different ailments.  The franchise is more lucrative if the victim is well enough to drag their asses to work.  They can be kept working like slaves without bargaining power if they are sick because it's the only realistic way for most people to afford insurance which, if they have the right set of ailments, they cannot do without.

I don't trust pharmaceutical companies, I trust medical science.

You should research 'regulatory capture' before it's to late...if it isn't already.  Just a bit of friendly advice.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:36:47 PM

then report back about whether having a week of being slightly ill dead from a childhood right-of-passage sickness would have been better.
Fixed that for you.

Fixed it back.  I had both mumps and chickenpox, as did every other kid in my cohort, and I can assure you it was no big deal.  Like most kids I wasn't even sick enough to feel like staying home from school for the week, but did anyway.  That's how things worked back then.

Now these stupid little ailments have been propagandized into being so scary that being a drooling vegetable pissing all over one's wheelchair for the rest of one's life is preferable to even the risk of contracting them.

I remember how a mother of unvaccinated children spent a week, watching her daughter dying from measles-related meningitis. That was not so chindish, I'd say.

Unsurprisingly, even that didn't make her to admit a mistake. She simply ended blaming doctors for the death of the girl and issued a lawsuit. Because none of you, anti-vaccinators, are able to act responsibly when someone is dying after following your advices. You're just blaming everyone but themselves.

Yeah, you're free to start talking about the probability of lighting strike, like all anti-vaccinators are reacting to cases like this one.

Meningitis happens to be one of the notable admitted risks from vaccination.  My hypothesis is that the detergents (tween-80) they tend to add to the brew is one of the main reasons.  I figure that it is added mostly to break down the lipid layers which make the blood-brain barrier do it's job (probably for the purpose of allowing other goodies in the concoction through) and often enough some bacteria or virus sneaks in as well.

As for 'scare stories' that I've heard if you want to go down that road, the EXACT SAME story is told by hundreds of parents of vaccine damage children about getting the shot, a very peculiar screaming and diarrhea following, and their up-till-then normal toddler regressing and never being the same again.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:42:29 PM

Because people don't die in car accidents, because there are no peer reviewed studies that say that they do.
What are these, then? But if you don't believe in peer-reviewed studies, you won't mind if I recommend that you drive a motorcycle really fast without a helmet. It's more fun that way. Grin

Average people peer review stuff all day long. So, you are suggesting that vaccines are bad stuff, because their damage is peer reviewed by all kinds of average people?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:50:21 PM

I'd much rather like that useless vaccine to destroy my system than measles, hepatitis, tetanus, and other nasty infections. ...

Suffer with some debilitating auto-immunity related disease dutifully taking your handful of overpriced prescription meds every day for 30 years, then report back about whether having a week of being slightly ill from a childhood right-of-passage sickness would have been better.

Even if you are dead sure that you've made the right choice and the right calculation and are not at all influenced by mainstream propaganda, you are still free to make your decision.  No need to force others into this completely nonsensical trade-off.

Did you just refer to hepatitis and tetanus as childhood sicknesses? I'm completely fine with people who don't want to get their flu shots, but there are some things you have to protect yourself against or you'll end up dead. Vaccines are the tuberculosis, which was very common in the 18th and 19th century is rather a rare thing these days. Same thing with rabies. You won't survive without a vaccine if you contract it, and even with it your chances are more like 50:50. Still much better than a death sentence.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:04:20 PM
Merited by Foxpup (10), Balthazar (5)

I have no desire to get in to another pointless debate with tvbcof like I did in the other vaccine thread, as there is simply no point, but I felt compelled to at least point out all the mistakes in his medical "knowledge".

The theory of operation with the tetanus/hCG sterilization method is that the hormone is needed to NOT have a miscarriage.  It interrupts the menstrual cycle and keeps the fetus from being flushed.  The technique is to make the woman's own body attack the hormone when produced so that she cannot carry a pregnancy.  So, the vaccine is laced with the hormone itself.
In the paper which claimed the tetanus vaccine contained hCG:
1 - The vaccine samples were tested using a method specifically designed for testing blood
2 - The vaccine samples were "disguised" to look like blood serum - they do not say what they used to "disguise" said samples
3 - Using their "disguising" method, along with an incorrect test, lead to even tap water testing positive for hCG
4 - The lab which carried out these sham tests has since lost its license and closed down
5 - The levels of "hCG" detected, even if we ignore all of the above and accept the test results as true (which they categorically aren't), was too low to cause an immune response
6 - The paper has been retracted because of the above errors
7 - When proper tests were independently run on the vaccine, no hCG was detected

So in summary - there is no hCG, and even if there was, the levels would be too low to cause an immune response.

As for SV40, it's known and published that the problem was discovered in the early 60's and when the existing stocks contaminated with this virus (or one strain of it at least) was used up, people stopped getting it.
SV40 is widespread amongst humans, including those who are either too old or too young to have received the contaminated polio vaccine. There is also no evidence that it causes any harm.

There is no way to get nano-sized particles of aluminum thought the gut lining absent severely damaging the physiology of that structure.
Except there is. Aluminium in your diet and drinking water is absolutely absorbed through your GI tract, which is why aluminium is detectable in everybody's blood. For reference, we consume about 10mg of aluminium daily from our food and up to 5,000mg (5g) from a single dose of antacid medication. A typical vaccine contains around 0.01mg.

I had both mumps and chickenpox, as did every other kid in my cohort, and I can assure you it was no big deal.
And in other news, world hunger isn't real because I've just eaten. Anecdotes != evidence.

My hypothesis is that the detergents (tween-80) they tend to add to the brew is one of the main reasons.  I figure that it is added mostly to break down the lipid layers which make the blood-brain barrier do it's job (probably for the purpose of allowing other goodies in the concoction through) and often enough some bacteria or virus sneaks in as well.
1 - Polysorbate 80 is a surfactant, not a detergent
2 - Because it is a surfactant, it is added to several vitamins, supplements, and medications (not just vaccines) as a stabilizer (as well as many foods and soaps)
3 - The blood brain barrier depends on a lot more than "lipid layers" to do its job
4 - Polysorbate 80 does not "break down" the phospholipid bilayer which comprises cell membranes. If it did, your skin would fall off every time you used soap or shampoo and your GI tract would break down every time you ate anything from ice cream to BBQ sauce

See, you guys are on balance woefully ignorant of physiology and science generally.
This statement, given your above ignorance on all things medical and scientific, gave me a good chuckle.
Balthazar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:52:39 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2019, 04:25:37 PM by Balthazar
Merited by Mometaskers (1)

I had both mumps and chickenpox, as did every other kid in my cohort, and I can assure you it was no big deal.
Yeah, no big deal except that was not the end. Do you antivaccinators seriously have no idea that absence of symptoms doesn't mean the end of infectious process? Your nerve cells are infected by VZV since then and there is literally no way to get rid of infection, this condition is incurable.

You don't tell your flock that any immunocompromising event, such as cancer treatment or tuberculosis, will result by awaikening and generalization of VZV infection with a significant probability. That will force you to eat high doses of acyclovir in a slight hope that your VZV strain was gentle and didn't develop a resistance.

On one hand, you've got himself infected with VZV and advertising your condition as harmless. On the other, you're claiming that SV40 is a kind of government conspiracy, biological weapon or whatever BS... Don't you think your whining about SV40 is a bit schizophrenic after that?

o_e_l_e_o, there is no surprise because the ignorance and inability to learn are strictly linked with anti-vaccination, HIV-dissident or flat earth conspiracy theories.

You can be unique individual, instead of being a casual vaccinated sheep.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:13:42 PM

Hey!  My old friend 'doc' Oleao!  They one guy who is not totally clueless about 'science'.  What a pleasant surprise.

I have no desire to get in to another pointless debate with tvbcof like I did in the other vaccine thread, as there is simply no point, but I felt compelled to at least point out all the mistakes in his medical "knowledge".

The theory of operation with the tetanus/hCG sterilization method is that the hormone is needed to NOT have a miscarriage.  It interrupts the menstrual cycle and keeps the fetus from being flushed.  The technique is to make the woman's own body attack the hormone when produced so that she cannot carry a pregnancy.  So, the vaccine is laced with the hormone itself.
In the paper which claimed the tetanus vaccine contained hCG:
1 - The vaccine samples were tested using a method specifically designed for testing blood
2 - The vaccine samples were "disguised" to look like blood serum - they do not say what they used to "disguise" said samples
3 - Using their "disguising" method, along with an incorrect test, lead to even tap water testing positive for hCG
4 - The lab which carried out these sham tests has since lost its license and closed down
5 - The levels of "hCG" detected, even if we ignore all of the above and accept the test results as true (which they categorically aren't), was too low to cause an immune response
6 - The paper has been retracted because of the above errors
7 - When proper tests were independently run on the vaccine, no hCG was detected

So in summary - there is no hCG, and even if there was, the levels would be too low to cause an immune response.

Ya, that's a good summary of the desperate cover-up after being stone-cold busted.  Or at least the latest instance (Kenya) of being busted.  As far as anyone can tell they took 20 years off after being busted in the Philippines, Mexico, etc.  At least using the 'tetanus' cover.

Why did 'they' ever put the research into developing this technique if there were no plans to ever deploy it, and if they did plan to deploy it but never got around to it, how were they going to go about it?

For any interested, the following fairly ancient article can serve as a starting point:  https://www.pop.org/bad-blood-in-the-philippines/ although one must web search (while you still can) on the footnotes...which is the opening of a rabbit-hole.

As for SV40, it's known and published that the problem was discovered in the early 60's and when the existing stocks contaminated with this virus (or one strain of it at least) was used up, people stopped getting it.
SV40 is widespread amongst humans, including those who are either too old or too young to have received the contaminated polio vaccine. There is also no evidence that it causes any harm.

So why did they freak out and re-configure to get the particular virus out once it was discovered?  What is because they could reliably give hamsters cancer when they injected them with it?

There is no way to get nano-sized particles of aluminum thought the gut lining absent severely damaging the physiology of that structure.
Except there is. Aluminium in your diet and drinking water is absolutely absorbed through your GI tract, which is why aluminium is detectable in everybody's blood. For reference, we consume about 10mg of aluminium daily from our food and up to 5,000mg (5g) from a single dose of antacid medication. A typical vaccine contains around 0.01mg.

You are just being decietful and you probably know it.  The aluminum which does make it through the gut into the bloodstream is of a wholly different nature than the particals which are injected as aduvants.  The body has evolved over millions of years to deal with the aluminum in the natural environment and does fine.  This is NOT the case for the highly specialized nano particals injected in an attempt to make vaccines 'work better' (whatever that means.)  And Shaw et-al and others have proven that it does not.  The excretion profiles and bio-accumulation in brain tissues are completely different.

And in other news, world hunger isn't real because I've just eaten. Anecdotes != evidence.

It's not an 'anecdote'.  It was how things worked until relatively recently.  Even the regulatory agencies saw little need to vaccinate for these things until $omething changed their minds.

I, and everyone in my generation and older are 'living proof' that mankind will not die out without bullshit vaccination for chickenpox and mumps.

My hypothesis is that the detergents (tween-80) they tend to add to the brew is one of the main reasons.  I figure that it is added mostly to break down the lipid layers which make the blood-brain barrier do it's job (probably for the purpose of allowing other goodies in the concoction through) and often enough some bacteria or virus sneaks in as well.
1 - Polysorbate 80 is a surfactant, not a detergent
2 - Because it is a surfactant, it is added to several vitamins, supplements, and medications (not just vaccines) as a stabilizer (as well as many foods and soaps)
3 - The blood brain barrier depends on a lot more than "lipid layers" to do its job
4 - Polysorbate 80 does not "break down" the phospholipid bilayer which comprises cell membranes. If it did, your skin would fall off every time you used soap or shampoo and your GI tract would break down every time you ate anything from ice cream to BBQ sauce

See, you guys are on balance woefully ignorant of physiology and science generally.
This statement, given your above ignorance on all things medical and scientific, gave me a good chuckle.

Rarely are vitamin pills (with their 'surfactants' or detergents) injected directly into the bloodstream, and if you did it it would very possibly kill you.  You are pretty attached to this form of scientific fraud it seems.

Seems that you agree with the hypothesis that tween-80, when it hits the blood-brain barrier, can modify it's function.  Would you also agree that it is a valid hypothesis that this component of vaccines might be a factor in explaining the increased risk of meningitis and encephalitis associated with some vaccines?  I mean, encephalitis was such a problem in at least one case that a product was taken off the market.

I'm attached to this hypothesis for the simple reason that it is my own.  There is no such thing as a 'right' or 'wrong' hypothesis.  It's just something to explore...and perhaps to outlaw in the near-to-mid future on our current trajectory of scientism driven by the need to protect projects like vaccinations and global climate change.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:40:50 PM

o_e_l_e_o, there is no surprise because the ignorance and inability to learn are strictly linked with anti-vaccination, HIV-dissident or flat earth conspiracy theories.

I, and nobody I know, thinks the earth is flat.

To the extent that I have a 'conspiracy theory' about it, it is that the whole charade was cooked up specifically to help bolster failing project like 'vaccines are safe and effective' and 'global climate change will kill us all very soon unless we give certain people money and control.'

I watched flat-earth 'roll-out' on the stage set, and I have a better-than-average understanding of the back-end machinery used to spread ideas around by virtue of my interests and work in the field.  This was defiantly a psychological operation.

The idea is to lump 'flat earth' in with legitimate efforts such as those to explore the science behind corp/gov vaccine programs.  Then when you want to censor something, do the censorship as a pair or set.  Or more commonly, if you are losing an augment...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: