Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling NEW Jordan VI Sneakers, sz 11.5.  (Read 185 times)
thepr0digy21 (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 03:41:29 AM

Hi Everyone,

As the post title mentions, I am selling a pair of New 2019 (DS) Jordan VI sneakers size 11.5. The sneakers are 100% authentic and come with the original receipt of purchase. At this moment, I will be selling these at a price of $240 (plus shipping) and will only be sending to residents of the United States. Payment can be made in BTC or ETH. Please see below for pictures.

If there are any questions, please feel free to message me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:50:52 AM

Hi Everyone,

As the post title mentions, I am selling a pair of New 2019 (DS) Jordan VI sneakers size 11.5. The sneakers are 100% authentic and come with the original receipt of purchase. At this moment, I will be selling these at a price of $240 (plus shipping) and will only be sending to residents of the United States. Payment can be made in BTC or ETH. Please see below for pictures.

If there are any questions, please feel free to message me.

May not sell here. List them on StockX. I sell there

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

thepr0digy21 (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 01:16:22 PM

Hi Everyone,

If there are any questions, please feel free to reach out.
May not sell here. List them on StockX. I sell there

Doesnt StockX have something to the effect of a 13% fee? Hearing that drew me away from that platform and others like it. I may just put them up on ebay.
uyysidmc
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:22:25 PM

I think thy is kind of selling item is better to sell it on eBay, amazon and other online shop. There you will have more buyer and easy to see your posts.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:11:21 AM

Doesnt StockX have something to the effect of a 13% fee? Hearing that drew me away from that platform and others like it. I may just put them up on ebay.

According to this link on StockX's site (click for link), fees start at 9.5% and there's also a 3.5% processing fee, so you'd be correct. Grailed has lower fees (click for link), and the platform's legit, but I haven't sold in a while there, but it wasn't a bad place to sell the last time I used the site. Had an overall decent experience.

Ebay's not that bad, but I find the site is sometimes lacking with seller support. I've had problems with that in the past, but I've been selling for a few months without issues on Ebay. Might be worth a shot, and I recall Ebay fees are lower than that of both StockX and Grailed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: