Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:39:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GOOREO][ICO] ERC20: OREO COIN : Decentralized Career Platform!  (Read 1300 times)
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:50:44 PM

I see that the fundraising is going very well now! Guys show excellent results in this market. I think if it goes on like this - they have chances to get Hard Cap.
To be precise, the market is no longer falling, bitcoin has recovered to 5000 $ and I think it will continue to grow further. Accordingly, things will be much better in a growing market. I think so Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:36:59 PM

I believe this growth will affect on Gooreo as well, because collections should go smoothly. Decentralized platform is that we really need for our career and bullish market will help
alister.kain

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:41:20 PM

People who do not have a proper education, but with a lot of positive feedback on the work done, can take place on your platform?
trobbert

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:53:42 PM

Decentralized career platform is going to make a change in global recruitment.
You guys can really change this game and it is something incredible
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:01:26 PM

I see that the fundraising is going very well now! Guys show excellent results in this market. I think if it goes on like this - they have chances to get Hard Cap.
To be precise, the market is no longer falling, bitcoin has recovered to 5000 $ and I think it will continue to grow further. Accordingly, things will be much better in a growing market. I think so Wink
Yes, the market seems more favorable now. And if this trend continues, investors will be more active. This may give the project more chances.
As long as I remember, there have already been projects of a similar subject, although I don’t remember their name anymore. They could not succeed for a number of reasons. I hope that these guys will be able to do this, given that, as it seems to me, now will be an opportune time for this.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
alinakar

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:08:22 PM

The main thing is not fright. The picture was very pleasant and inspiring hope that there is still life in startup. I think many are pleased with the current situation. Now you can start doing something with such a course. All calm is the end! Dare! We start to throw stereotypes!
drrekkty

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:49:00 PM

Looking back at multiple career platforms I can easily say that you have something not typical.
To be honest in crypto sphere it seems like a first project associated with career
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:53:05 PM

Do you have something new to share with us, community members?
I think it is important to give something new about development and progress.

Biton_Patron

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:16:51 PM

Green is my favorite, especially when Eth grows)))) This will undoubtedly help the team to quickly collect the coveted amount and deposit money on the stock exchange. The main thing is that as already mentioned, do not frighten and jinx it. We got enought Suffering. Green light!
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:21:38 PM

The main thing is not fright. The picture was very pleasant and inspiring hope that there is still life in startup. I think many are pleased with the current situation. Now you can start doing something with such a course. All calm is the end! Dare! We start to throw stereotypes!
I am very happy about everything. Guys, everything is very symbolic. Everything came to life in the spring, ha ha, a coincidence? Now I hope for decisive steps on the part of the team and I wish to find fat investors. ))
duyduc256

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:27:48 AM

Achieving Hard Cap may take a while longer and let us have faith in this project. I really like the way they work and it is making the GooReo community better and better. I hope that GooReo can be sold out in exchange IDCM because this is my favorite exchange, so the price increase after the IEO could make a lot of good profits. You can join now if you feel like the project and I am considering a small investment to participate
WayForward

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:58:17 AM

At this stage, the whole team is on their toes and waiting for the end of sales. Very much depends on whether they collect that cherished amount or not. Therefore, you only need to be patient and together to go through this difficult and at the same time exciting stage. But I think that the chances are 50 to 50. In addition, you can follow the latest news on Twitter, I do not want to spam with a link, so look on the first page on the thread. )
KilovaT

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:27:01 PM

I’m upset why really worthy and necessary for the society projects cannot be the best in the rating. And scammers eventually disappear from the face of the earth with the collected money collect money so quickly...
defyance

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:26:12 PM

At this stage, the whole team is on their toes and waiting for the end of sales. Very much depends on whether they collect that cherished amount or not. Therefore, you only need to be patient and together to go through this difficult and at the same time exciting stage. But I think that the chances are 50 to 50. In addition, you can follow the latest news on Twitter, I do not want to spam with a link, so look on the first page on the thread. )
I've checked out their web site and they are pretty close to achieve soft cap. 25 days left and it is a lot of time to suceed. With confirmed listings it is getting even easier

drrekkty

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:22:48 PM

Decentralized platform should solve problems of students and employees without job. You are making a big thing, you changing the world by creating such platform.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 04:58:04 PM

Decentralized platform should solve problems of students and employees without job. You are making a big thing, you changing the world by creating such platform.
it is a very great mission, I am very curious how this idea will happen? and how will it be done whether this applies to the world or local area only?
I just heard the idea from the GOOREO project I want the detailed answer

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
carzonepark

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:11:39 PM

I’m upset why really worthy and necessary for the society projects cannot be the best in the rating. And scammers eventually disappear from the face of the earth with the collected money collect money so quickly...
There are really a lot of such projects, I recently had the opportunity to invest not a small amount in one of such “bona fide” projects, and I got money ((Unfortunately, I was not returned anything. So now I don’t want to listen about trust and transparency ( What do you think, what a chance that we will be overthrown again?
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:37:46 AM

Could you clarify more on source of income you have? Let's say you launched gooreo platform, how will you earn on it? Do you take money for matching employees?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:54:45 AM

You raised almost soft cap, is it enough for you to start development? What is current stage of your progress? Do you have something to show customers?
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:15:31 PM

There are really a lot of such projects, I recently had the opportunity to invest not a small amount in one of such “bona fide” projects, and I got money ((Unfortunately, I was not returned anything. So now I don’t want to listen about trust and transparency ( What do you think, what a chance that we will be overthrown again?
Guys, I agree with you at all 200%)) Always deceived and will continue to deceive, but not here, not with GOREO) After all, I personally know one of the team members, I personally had the opportunity to talk. The guys have great plans!) Do not hang your nose) Everything will be OK...))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: