Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why my post deleted by moderator?  (Read 258 times)
Bitlover10 (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

Love is all

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:38:32 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2019, 06:12:01 PM by Bitlover10

Today I received a message which says your below post is deleted by moderator. Here is image https://i.imgur.com/fYPncaX.jpg
I am aware about that low quality post or off topic post frequently deleted by forum moderator but my post was on topic and OP is also quoted my post and says thanks to me for my response. Here is the link where OP quoted my post and says thanks to me https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5150670.msg51353149#msg51353149

Can anyone explain me reason of my deleted post so in future I will not repeat that mistake. Hope this help new members too.

Edit :- Still I am not satisfied from the Reply. I know OP was asking about how to learn bitcoin? And my response was Read the pinned post in each section and their you can find information about bitcoin and forum rules too. I wanted to aware OP about forum rules too because OP is a newbie.

I still open this thread for getting some more response and see if other members have same opinion on my post. Then I accept it.

Edit 2  I lock this topic because majority of the members says that it's off topic so I accept it.. Thanks to all for your response

Bitcointalk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:55:29 AM
Merited by Quickseller (1), Pmalek (1)

Today I received a message which says your below post is deleted by moderator. Here is image https://i.imgur.com/fYPncaX.jpg
I am aware about that low quality post or off topic post frequently deleted by forum moderator but my post was on topic and OP is also quoted my post and says thanks to me for my response. Here is the link where OP quoted my post and says thanks to me https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5150670.msg51353149#msg51353149

Can anyone explain me reason of my deleted post so in future I will not repeat that mistake. Hope this help new members too.

The post you made was completely off topic and irrelevant to the question asked, op question was how can he learn about bitcoin on this forum and you answered him about rules and regulations of this forum. While your intentions may have been noble, but your answer was off topic and hence it was deleted.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 04:12:17 AM

The only one who can answer this question correctly (not the possibility why) is the moderator or global mod who manage that section.

I suggest you try to contact hillariousandco or make a new thread on Meta if you want to know the answer to this question.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:41:39 AM

Well i think your post is out off topic or maybe its a low quality post thats why moderators on that section deleted your made post. Next time make sure that your reply is always on topic and do exercise posting 2 to 3 lines.

roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:21:24 AM
Merited by Bitlover10 (1)

Mate I opened the image you posted and to be frank with you, I think you should be more precise with your comments in what you are trying to communicate..there is some repetition in what you were trying to say and the likely reason someone reported it has either being spam, off-topic or maybe thread moderator equally pulled it down for the same reasons.

If you are still not satisfied follow @joniboini advise
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:50:14 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2019, 06:05:29 PM by friends1980

The content of your post was completely useless and superfluous. All guidelines are clearly marked on all boards on the forum, there's no need to repeat them again and again, especially in poor English. You've registered on this forum hardly 20 days ago, but you act as if you've been here for years, telling Newbies what they can and cannot do, even to the point where you've put Newbie guidelines in your signature.

Some people would call that noble. I call that showing-off and I believe you're actually only trying to fish for Merits.

If I were the mods, I would not only have deleted your message. I would have deleted this thread, too.

Oh and I would have sent you an invoice for the server bandwidth costs of your messages.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: