Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:27:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ETF via paying in bitcoin?  (Read 250 times)
BTCtalker3000 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:24:53 PM

Meanwhile I didnt find any solution to invest with Bitcoin.. do you?

Moreover one question about bitpay: is it right that I can use bitpay as creditcard? So I could pay nearly everything in bitcoin directly from my bitypay wallet, right?
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:53:03 AM

Hey friend, I think we dont should worry about ETFs, because Bitcoin will still be able to get the green light without ETFs, so don't worry about that, and we don't have to buy ETFs with bitcoin, let's see in the years 2017 ago bitcoin reached its peak without help from ETFs,
BTCtalker3000 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:47:15 AM

Hey friend, I think we dont should worry about ETFs, because Bitcoin will still be able to get the green light without ETFs, so don't worry about that, and we don't have to buy ETFs with bitcoin, let's see in the years 2017 ago bitcoin reached its peak without help from ETFs,
Wink my point is: Buying an ETF WITH bitcoin and NOT with Fiat money. Current state is that I have to change my btc into fiat to buy an ETF Sad
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:07:24 AM

Wink my point is: Buying an ETF WITH bitcoin and NOT with Fiat money. Current state is that I have to change my btc into fiat to buy an ETF Sad
There is no legal route to do so yet, but that time may come eventually. I am not aware of an unregistered platform allowing you to invest in legacy instruments using Bitcoin, but I would stay far away from them.

Regulators are very strict in this field and whenever they shut down such platforms you'll likely lose all your funds, which they then auction off for their own benefit. That's how things go here.

I'm not sure what ETF you plan to buy, but it makes more sense to hold your Bitcoin now the sentiment is improving on a weekly basis. Also, the potential returns through an ETF are peanuts compared the the returns Bitcoin yields.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: