Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 02:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever]  (Read 7507 times)
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:13:40 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2019, 05:27:07 PM by sofaflesh

As a rule, beginners are lucky! This rule works the same for gambling and for investment!
By the way, this phrase "newcomers lucky" really works! Several times I came across the fact that having come to some kind of industry, for example, also investing in cryptocurrency. And by investing your money in the first project that came into life, you earned a lot of money in it! More so I could not.
beginner's luck is probably based on the fact that they don't know all the risks involved, and the biggest threat comes from fear, the fear of losing your money,and the more money you have, the greater the fear of losing it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:30:40 PM

As a rule, beginners are lucky! This rule works the same for gambling and for investment!
By the way, this phrase "newcomers lucky" really works! Several times I came across the fact that having come to some kind of industry, for example, also investing in cryptocurrency. And by investing your money in the first project that came into life, you earned a lot of money in it! More so I could not.
beginner's luck is probably based on the fact that they don't know all the risks involved, and the biggest threat comes from fear, the fear of losing your money,and the more money you have, the greater the fear of losing it
most likely you are right, the fear of making a mistake and the fear of losing money are very important in investing and trading, such work should be done with a clear calculation and completely fearless
BestBeast

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:41:50 PM

most likely you are right, the fear of making a mistake and the fear of losing money are very important in investing and trading, such work should be done with a clear calculation and completely fearless
I am agree about calculations. Moreover, everything should be done precisely. But we are human beings and it mortal for as to fear.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:51:15 PM

I am agree about calculations. Moreover, everything should be done precisely. But we are human beings and it mortal for as to fear.
of course fear allowed primitive people to survive in the wild, and fear is present in every person, one is afraid of the dark, the other person is afraid of heights, and fear causes panic,and in a state of panic, people tend to make mistakes
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:11:43 PM

of course fear allowed primitive people to survive in the wild, and fear is present in every person, one is afraid of the dark, the other person is afraid of heights, and fear causes panic,and in a state of panic, people tend to make mistakes
Th fear is also in some way an instinct of self-preservation. So in some cases it is even important.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:17:13 PM

When will the opportunity to test the project? Do you already have partners or agreements with anyone? I would like to see the functionality live.
BestBeast

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:22:45 PM

When will the opportunity to test the project? Do you already have partners or agreements with anyone? I would like to see the functionality live.
I have heard that devs are planning to take part in a big conference or something like this. I think that it is really important and can influence on project popularity
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:31:06 PM

Th fear is also in some way an instinct of self-preservation. So in some cases it is even important.
As I understood, community is confused about project future or crypt  at the whole? I also have a kind of fear of what is waiting for us..
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:39:43 PM

Who knows about the timing of the launch of this gaming platform? What games will be presented first? I'd like to try decentralized online gaming machines.
As I understand it, the games will be run by those that are from the developers themselves, that is, all the information should be in white paper, and in the future there will be much more games
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:42:11 PM

Who knows about the timing of the launch of this gaming platform? What games will be presented first? I'd like to try decentralized online gaming machines.
As I understand it, the games will be run by those that are from the developers themselves, that is, all the information should be in white paper, and in the future there will be much more games
Have anybody read the Whitepaper? I just looked through it and haven’t actually seen information about it. I think I need to study technical documentation more thoroughly..
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:08:34 PM

I have heard that devs are planning to take part in a big conference or something like this. I think that it is really important and can influence on project popularity
If the conference is successful, then everything will be fine in the future, the main thing is a good presentation and a selected audience.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:18:02 PM

If the conference is successful, then everything will be fine in the future, the main thing is a good presentation and a selected audience.
Presentation, audience. Much depends on the filing of this project! How it will be presented to investors!

BestBeast

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:05:22 PM
Merited by Sanicorex (1)

I think that the most important is cooperation and team work, so if our devs will make a tied bond with some other companies  or projects then it is success
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:20:51 PM

I have no doubts that everything will be okay. It I just a matter of time ..
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:29:13 PM

It so difficult to survive on such unstable market these days. I don’t when this dump will finally ends, but we need to be patient and strong
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:42:32 PM

It so difficult to survive on such unstable market these days. I don’t when this dump will finally ends, but we need to be patient and strong
If we wait for this moment then we will be rich. The main thing is not to stop and then success will come to us.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:35:28 AM

It's a gaming platform. The first games can be absolutely any game, not necessarily gambling.
FominTiu

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:17:17 AM

You have to understand that gambling and investing or trading are completely different things. In gambling people play not so much to make money but more to get their portion of adrenaline.
Most likely you are absolutely right. I somehow did not think about it before. I thought that people were gambling to make money ...
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:19:41 AM

I join the question. I would like to know with whom the contracts have been concluded or what partnership agreements does the project GoldenFever have?
EvgeniiaUfa

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:37:08 AM

The technologies have certainly changed, but the buzz and excitement of the game remained. I know a lot of people who are fanatics of gambling and they can’t live without a day.
Surely most people have such friends. People who are addicted to gambling very much. Therefore, this industry is booming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: