Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 🔴 It's now possible for everybody to be Satoshi ⭕ ⭕  (Read 407 times)
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:00:37 AM

Hahaha troll
The author is a natural joker and a prankster. This maybe used to scam anyone tho. Esp. Newbies

The article says,

“With everyone seemingly trying to prove they are Satoshi (looking at you Craig Wright and “faketoshi twitter”), we’ve decided to make it easier for other people to make similar claims.

So it is indeed a prank but it doesn't have a technical significance to scam anyone, not even newbies! It is created just for fun because the owner of Albacore also believes that Craig is not Satoshi!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
happy5571

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:11:44 AM

It doesn't matter who is Satoshi Nakamoto,it matters bitcoin that  Satoshi Nakamoto created is gaining the validation from more and more people and organization. Bitcoin is experiencing the change of the current financial structure and revoluted financial technology to better and fairer development
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:02:32 PM

it's true that bitcoin is a very good idea, and by using bitcoin we can transfer anywhere as long as there are still internet devices and networks.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:39:56 PM

The Article and the Software is really funny to claim I am Satoshi, but why i dont know everyone wants to be claiming about being Satoshi, when bitcoin is running good without its creator and more over it is good that no one knows about the creator as it will create panic in the market if anyone clearly claims the private keys of the wallets holded by satoshi as if he moved the coin in the market and sell off then anything can happen to bitcoin world.

It is always good that some things should be always in undercover which is good for it.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:21:37 PM
Merited by BitcoinFX (1)

Sigh - and yet it is EXTREEMLY easy for any of the real 'Satoshis' to actually prove they are.

Sign a message with any of the addresses used in the early blocks.
We know that 'Satoshi' generated a lot of those early blocks, so e.g. a message signed by the address 12c6DSiU4Rq3P4ZxziKxzrL5LmMBrzjrJX used in block 1 could only be someone who has access to the wallet that has those early coins in it.

It is blatantly simple and can not be faked.

Yet I don't see that scammer Craig doing it ...

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 01:12:27 PM

Sigh - and yet it is EXTREEMLY easy for any of the real 'Satoshis' to actually prove they are.

Sign a message with any of the addresses used in the early blocks.
We know that 'Satoshi' generated a lot of those early blocks, so e.g. a message signed by the address 12c6DSiU4Rq3P4ZxziKxzrL5LmMBrzjrJX used in block 1 could only be someone who has access to the wallet that has those early coins in it.

It is blatantly simple and can not be faked.

Yet I don't see that scammer Craig doing it ...

Indeed kano!

... snip ...

It is however increasingly amusing to watch BSV proponents assert that 'Bitcoin BSV' is the original Bitcoin - when historical reference sources from all over the internet prove otherwise, along with the timestamps in the original Bitcoin (BTC) blockchain.

CSW could (supposedly) make all of this nonsense 'go away', by simply signing some original Satoshi mined blocks, considering that he still claims to be 'Satoshi', however he still hasn't done this.

You should all be asking CSW to fully prove (unequivocally / without doubt) ... that he is 'Satoshi' ... otherwise everything is completely baseless. It is way past that time already. To date CSW has only ever provided false proofs. More evidence is mounting in this regard.

Again, ....

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epistemology
"... definition of knowledge: S knows that P if and only if:

P;
    S believes that P;
      if P were false, S would not believe that P;  <<<<< HINT: YOU ARE HERE <<<<<
    if P were true, S would believe that P. ..."

I trust that you all understand Preposition and Supposition. Lawyers do.

Smiley

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:37:06 PM

So, does anyone actually unironically believe CSW is Satoshi? Clearly I'm Satoshi.
No, he isn't Satoshi. I am Satoshi who is the founder of this forum and bitcoin. CW is not Satoshi, even hos actions are really obvious that his only proclaiming the name of Satoshi. Try to identify here on the forum who is Satoshi and choose a member here as an example of Satoshi. Satoshi Nakamoto (Daboy_Lyle) The user that has an access on the early block created is likely a friend of Satoshi.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 10:44:57 PM

"Everyone will now learnt that I'm the true Satoshi Nakamoto.  Now back to building a blockchain thingy where dudes can pay to operate in real-time my 12-speed therapeutic feminine massager wand."
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:35:43 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2019, 11:11:34 AM by kano

So, does anyone actually unironically believe CSW is Satoshi? Clearly I'm Satoshi.
No, he isn't Satoshi. I am Satoshi who is the founder of this forum and bitcoin. CW is not Satoshi, even hos actions are really obvious that his only proclaiming the name of Satoshi. Try to identify here on the forum who is Satoshi and choose a member here as an example of Satoshi. Satoshi Nakamoto (Daboy_Lyle) The user that has an access on the early block created is likely a friend of Satoshi.
You can't sign a message using the early block addresses unless you have effectively full access to those early bitcoins.
i.e. you can spend them.

You can ONLY sign a message if you have the private key ... which also means you can spend those bitcoins.

The address I listed is the first mined block - which clearly WOULD be 'satoshi'

Do you give other people full access to your Bitcoin wallet?
Of course not.
i.e. satoshi's 'friends' would not be able to sign messages with the first block address.

Though, of course, 'satoshi' is very unlikely to be only one person ...

Edit: aside, CW claimed he had the keys for block #1 and #9 ... and that he did sign a message with them - but it was faked.
So really it only required him to do what he claimed he could do to prove it.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: