Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:07:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future for cryptocurrency?  (Read 67888 times)
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:31:35 PM

I see our future this way: in a few years, the crypto words cryptocurrency and blockchain will be the most ordinary words to be used by everyone and everywhere. Because this technology will firmly enter our lives. I do not know who it will be: Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum or such an interesting and promising newcomer like Sound Money Coin.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:49:32 PM

With blockchain data can be stored in a decentralized public book.

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

If you add speed and spread to the public, then the future is cryptocurrency.

How do you think?
There is no doubt that cryptocurrency is the future money. As a decentralized system, crypto currency has got popularity in the world. Everyday, more and more people are getting engaged in crypto by getting in touched of globalization.

as we have seen, the more interested people here and the more people who want to be involved in crypto. so indeed we shouldn't doubt the future development of crypto. because in the future crypto can be better than it is today.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:55:19 PM

Personally I believe that cryptocurrency has a very good future. Because crypto is a very promising and modern technology!

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:03:08 PM

Cryptocurrencies will continue to be primarily a tool for speculation in the crypto market. Several people from crypto enthusiasts will shout loudly that cryptocurrencies can replace money. However, in reality, quite serious forces oppose this, which cannot be defeated by cryptocurrencies.

Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 04:05:34 PM

Personally I believe that cryptocurrency has a very good future. Because crypto is a very promising and modern technology!
Currently, the cryptocurrency is not supported by the state, and if it were, the cryptocurrency would already be one head higher

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:30:00 PM

The block chain has a lot of potentials but it is obvious we are expecting way too much. I think it is still in its infancy stage . A lot of work still needs be done to developed it to a level where he society will embrace it due to its usefulness in the society.
anggi

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:35:35 PM

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

How do you think?
There is no doubt that cryptocurrency is the future money. As a decentralized system, crypto currency has got popularity in the world. Everyday, more and more people are getting engaged in crypto by getting in touched of globalization.

as we have seen, the more interested people here and the more people who want to be involved in crypto. so indeed we shouldn't doubt the future development of crypto. because in the future crypto can be better than it is today.
you are right. even when looking at current developments, crypto prices have started to recover. I assume that this will later become a thing that is often used. many people think that crypto will be negative in the future. however, look at this time, I think the development has always been a good thing.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:01:50 PM

The block chain has a lot of potentials but it is obvious we are expecting way too much. I think it is still in its infancy stage . A lot of work still needs be done to developed it to a level where he society will embrace it due to its usefulness in the society.
I also hope that crypto can be used by many people in the world because the technology and transparency that it has can be beneficial in financial fraud which still uses traditional methods. so I hope the future of crypto can help many people
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:35:44 PM

Yes that's true, you are indeed right. Decentralization and peer-to-peer system of transaction is the main deal. But however, we need more of speed and scalability so that mass adoption can take place.
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:50:59 AM

How do you think?

Cryptocurrency is a new independent financial system developed to break the monopolies of centralized financial institutes (like banks, governments) and is here to stay. There are many cool features of CC but this one is incredible
One of the most important features of cryptocurrencies is that YOU own it. There is no other electronic cash system today in which your account will be entirely yours — for example, PayPal. If the company decides that your account is being misused (for any reason), they have the power to freeze your account. With cryptocurrencies, only you will own the key to your account and only you will be able to access your funds. No one will be able to take your money from you, and that is one of the most beautiful things about cryptocurrencies.
Source

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:01:00 AM

The future of cryptocurrency cannot be predicted exactly, especially now it is still down, but I am sure that with good technological advances, crypto will certainly develop better and will provide good benefits for all

martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:10:29 AM

I think this Cryptocurrency has a very good future. This technology will continue to grow for now and in the future. All transactions here are anonymous so there are no restrictions. Now, this technology is increasingly popular and even available for payment media.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:25:26 AM

In this forum, I always hope that the best for my crytocurrency also hopes that cryptocurrency will be more and more known for the future, let alone seeing the many benefits provided by cryptocurrency, there will be many who are interested and support cryptocurrency.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:33:26 AM

Maybe the slowing trend this year is still happening, many investors who are waiting for good news about crypto certainly make them still hesitant to place money, but I'm sure that crypto's future will be brilliant.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

KlepZ

Activity: 330

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:04:25 AM

Some enthusiasts expected cryptocurrencies to replace fiat money by now. Some skeptics said bitcoin was just money for geeks, and that it would never reach the mainstream. Now, 10 years on, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Bitcoin has thrived and many other altcoins have hit the market, but the future of cryptocurrency is still vague.
L3vi Ackerman

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:25:38 AM

Right now cryptocurrency is like a oil field.
This is the best time to dig as much as you can because after this time you wouldn't be able to get any kind of oil(benefit).
Yes,this is right that it has been criticized but after 2 to 3 years later the people who is criticising will criticize themself for not digging this oil field.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:17:17 AM

I see great prospects, cryptoindustry at the beginning of development, forums are constantly going on, all the governments of the world do not understand yet what to do about it, but not looking at that, more and more people are entering crypto, I think it will be everywhere over the years.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:40:10 AM

How do you think?
I think it will be a problem for governments of all countries in the world. Black deals will be intermingled there and that will not help law enforcement search for criminals. This is also a disadvantage of anonymity in transactions. To be able to use worldwide, blockchain technology needs further improvement.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:03:51 PM

I see great prospects, cryptoindustry at the beginning of development, forums are constantly going on, all the governments of the world do not understand yet what to do about it, but not looking at that, more and more people are entering crypto, I think it will be everywhere over the years.
If the crypto currency was used all over the world and was recognized by all countries, and development would still stand still, then it would be worth worrying, but for now all this is still ahead and the potential is even impossible to measure

Dennicex

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 01:14:23 PM

I think that the future of cryptocurrency promises to be quite interesting and promising. Sooner or later, the state will accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment. And then all promising projects such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Komodo, Sound Money Coin will become full-fledged means of payment along with fiat currencies.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: