Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:55:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Microsoft Stratis service supports ICOs  (Read 220 times)
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:02:43 PM

Microsoft is one of the first big companies that entered this market and I am glad to hear that they are finally starting their movements here. I am waiting for their own crypto currency and several revolutionary blockchains.
Dinmazsae

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:59:48 AM

Microsoft Stratis introduces the Stratis ICO Platform, permitting the project to run a secure and versatile web-based application that permits the sale of tokens.
In October last year, Microsoft announced that Stratis had become a partner with Microsoft certified. The aim is to develop C # blockchain technology for enterprise customers. This partnership sees Microsoft providing resources and access to markets while Stratis provides contracts, sidechains technology and smart blockchain.
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:02:30 AM

It looks like Microsoft has a service to help ICO projects distribute their coins.  Good news all around for the crypto industry.  

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/microsoft-wants-help-ico-success-084840671.html

The gentleman that owns Microsoft has been badly declined for years Bitcoin and altcoins. I wonder what happened on this platform began to take place?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: