Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin go below 6K?  (Read 16006 times)
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:46:35 AM

No, this market is being supported at the moment with Big Green Candles!
Breaking 7K is now in play!
Yes and now it is under 4k dollar, we did not expect big fall like this. Now we dont know what will happen, it can go to 3k dollar or it can rise back to 5-6k dollar so market makers will decide what will happen for next weeks.
well, even now the price of bitcoin is far from the price of $ 6000. but, it looks like the price of bitcoin has begun to experience growth. I just hope that this partnership will be back above the price of $ 6k.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:26:56 AM

So, when I just see on the situation, it makes me so regret now. The big boss diying so fast and market goes to bull.
Dying so fast? it isn't dying, there's a need to go through a correction so big investors can get in on cheaper rates.

Do you mean to say that the market goes on bear? You regret buying bitcoin? don't ever regret that but I know that you feel that your money isn't worth it to take bitcoin before. Set a plan and goal on how long you want to remain in the market and you'll never feel regret.

I agree with you mate, we should not regret what we have gone through on bitcoin, because in the mean time we gained pleasure profits on it and benefited it appropriable. As long as the market is on bear state, let's acknowlegde it as an opportunity to invest or buy more coins. And always keep in mind to have a bright plan on dealing this kind of scenario and so we can evade from a big loses. And even if the current price of bitcoin is on rapid stability, I believe it will not drop below $6k.
I've gained a lot of experience, profit and losses when I rode the boat of bitcoin.

And everytime it goes down, I'm not feeling sorry to have it. Though I have some flawed decisions from the past but I'm not blaming bitcoin itself, I blame myself for being incompetent and having a quick decision by that time. Now, I'm using all of those things as a lesson learned.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

It will go below 3k now, just wait and watch , the year 2015 will be rejoiced once again. Cheap bitcoin and no one to buy it.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:58:42 AM

I am not very sure about bitcoin now, the price is falling and now there is a decline, even to return to 6k, I am sure it will not be easy
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:32:28 PM

It will go below 3k now, just wait and watch , the year 2015 will be rejoiced once again. Cheap bitcoin and no one to buy it.

even so, cheap price wont stay long, people knows bitcoin value. as soon as it hit below 3k, it will bounce back within hours.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:44:09 PM

I am not very sure about bitcoin now, the price is falling and now there is a decline, even to return to 6k, I am sure it will not be easy
Yes, bitcoin prices are now in the range of $ 3,700 and this is already under $ 6,000, bitcoin has dropped very dramatically. You are right, it will be very difficult to be able to reach $ 6,000 more and it will certainly take a long time. But I'm sure bitcoin will definitely return to touching its highest price and prices will continue to rise.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

Bitcoin prices currently seem to have fallen very far beyond the price predictions you mentioned so you should be able to use prices well when prices fall like this.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

Currently BTC is at $ 4000, breaking the bottom of the market, so I think we do not expect too much about this market, just leave and wait for luck.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
John46285

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:04:36 PM

Bitcoin prices currently seem to have fallen very far beyond the price predictions you mentioned so you should be able to use prices well when prices fall like this.
Exactly you are right that Bitcoin price is already fallen under $6k. Now current price is near about $4100. I think now price of Bitcoin will increase very fastly.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:30:18 PM

We dropped to under of 4k dollar but now it has rised again above it, I hope we don't see that low prices again and continue to rising because some analysts are saying that we can see 3k dollar also for bitcoin.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:42:18 PM

We are all very surprised that Bitcoin has fallen sharply and it is at $ 4,200 now. I really can not understand the reason and according to many experts Bitcoin will fall to $ 3,000 so we  should be careful and waitting more time to make a wise decision.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:00:26 PM

factors from the market are very influential why now prices have decreased considerably. all seems to be manipulation where the current market has experienced a considerable decline.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:18:51 PM

Unfortunately, Bitcoin broke through support for $ 6,000 and I think that he will be able to break through support of $ 3,000 in the near future.
It is now on $3,000 level so we already hit it as you are saying. Another recent prediction that I've heard for this day is bitcoin can break out to $2,500.

Your pessimistic prognosis scares me a lot. Hopefully, December will come and change everything. We will see the green market finally. People will start investing much in Bitcoin and alts.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:39:48 PM

Yes and now it is under 4k dollar, we did not expect big fall like this. Now we dont know what will happen, it can go to 3k dollar or it can rise back to 5-6k dollar so market makers will decide what will happen for next weeks.

Some guys that use this Forum expected these events. Naturally, most of us could not think that this fall would happen. Suppose (and hope) it was the last bloodbath 2018, and we will see the bull run soon.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:39:52 PM

Bitcoin is at a price of $ 4,300. The price is unacceptable with us. And Bitcoin's prediction is getting harder for all investors. I think there will be more surprises happening in late 2018.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:09:41 PM

at the moment, bitcoin is @$4,034, but i think its not easy to go up at 6000 now..market is still recovering..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: