Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Science and Religion?  (Read 1884 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:53:19 PM

^^^ But consider, for example. The only way to prove evolution is to go into the past and track the DNA of millions of plants and animals to see if any of them change into other plants or animals. So, we don't know if evolution science is fact.

Also, consider the Big Bang. BB Theory uses our modern mat and physics laws to suggest that there was a BB. But BBT says that things were so extremely different right after the BB, that math and physics laws must have been different, as well. So, BBT contradicts itself by saying that BB existed when we have no clue about how to figure out what the operations of BB were with all that different math and Physics. We don't know that BB ever existed.

Bible is eye witness reports with power behind them.

Science is speculation... or downright science fiction.

Cool

''eye witness reports'' Show me the reports and then show me the evidence those reports are real and they were made by the people who claimed they were made, Ill be waiting here.

Now why would I want to do that... show you the reports? You wouldn't acknowledge them even if your knew they were fact.

When you are finally destroyed, it will be by your own duplicity.

Cool

''even if'' Exactly, there are no reports of eye witnesses mate, there is only the bible which is a book, there is no way to prove the authenticity of the bible, you might even be able to prove the bible was in fact written thousand of years ago but you would still not prove its content is real.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:35:26 PM

Now why would I want to do that... show you the reports? You wouldn't acknowledge them even if your knew they were fact.

Cool

''even if'' Exactly, there are no reports of eye witnesses mate, there is only the bible which is a book, there is no way to prove the authenticity of the bible, you might even be able to prove the bible was in fact written thousand of years ago but you would still not prove its content is real.

Thank you. So, if the time ever comes that you want to understand, all you have to do is your own research.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:18:41 PM

Cool

Thank you. So, if the time ever comes that you want to understand, all you have to do is your own research.

Cool

I Already did, I read the bible and found it to be quite stupid, full of immoral codes and other idiotic mistakes not to mention all the scientific errors. Again, there is no evidence whatsoever that what's written in the bible is real, where are the eye witnesses exactly? They died thousands of years ago if they existed, are we gonna time travel?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:51:46 PM

^^^ So, you think you know everything, eh?

You can't even see the evidence, and you have a hard time allowing the Holy Spirit to work faith in your heart. You show us that you are missing a lot. Science shows it to you, as well.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:36:46 PM

^^^ So, you think you know everything, eh?

You can't even see the evidence, and you have a hard time allowing the Holy Spirit to work faith in your heart. You show us that you are missing a lot. Science shows it to you, as well.

Cool

You tell me to do my own research just to tell me that I think I know everything, make up your mind mate. If I don't agree with you it's because I can't see the evidence, heh not because you might be wrong, huh? Science shows me religion is bollocks, it has been doing it for thousands of years, debunking idiotic myths since forever.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:25:05 PM

^^^ Nobody is telling you that you have to be interested in finding out, enough to search. The reason you don't do your own research is that you think you know already. But if it isn't this, the only thing that is left is that you are trying to hide the truth from others (and maybe clarification from yourself). How do we know this? Because if you simply weren't interested, you wouldn't respond.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:22:32 PM

^^^ Nobody is telling you that you have to be interested in finding out, enough to search. The reason you don't do your own research is that you think you know already. But if it isn't this, the only thing that is left is that you are trying to hide the truth from others (and maybe clarification from yourself). How do we know this? Because if you simply weren't interested, you wouldn't respond.

Cool

But I did my own research and I was a believer too, how we know this? Because I know myself and I read the bible and God didn't answer, ever, so I stopped believing, it's quite simple really.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:42:15 PM

There's a big contradiction between science and religion but we both study them. Religious beliefs were based in the bible while in Science were based on investigations, observations, facts, and evidence.  But it up to the people what they want to believe since we all have different opinions.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:58:15 AM

Cool

But I did my own research and I was a believer too, how we know this? Because I know myself and I read the bible and God didn't answer, ever, so I stopped believing, it's quite simple really.

The Bible says in at least two places that God answers before we ask. God answered before you asked by having the Bible written long before you picked it up to read it.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:59:46 AM

There's a big contradiction between science and religion but we both study them. Religious beliefs were based in the bible while in Science were based on investigations, observations, facts, and evidence.  But it up to the people what they want to believe since we all have different opinions.

But Science says that the universe is 13 to 14 billion years old. The Bible says it is less than 10,000 years old. Science is wrong. The Bible is right.

Cool

KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:26:53 AM

But Science says that the universe is 13 to 14 billion years old. The Bible says it is less than 10,000 years old. Science is wrong. The Bible is right.

Cool
Science and religious views always have contradictions, at some instances there will be coincidence. Science is of existence, while religious views were the one that are associated with the evolution and it is based on trust.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Astargath

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:07:50 PM

Cool

The Bible says in at least two places that God answers before we ask. God answered before you asked by having the Bible written long before you picked it up to read it.

Cool

And yet he failed since I'm no longer a believer, is he stupid?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
yeosaga

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:35:18 PM

Cool

Cool

Your believing in any particular thing is something nobody else has control of but you.

!ooh
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 04:08:55 PM

Cool

Cool

The answer to that, of course, is: "God works in mysterious ways."

The religious apologetics remind me of telemarketers and their scripted questions and answers.  I always try to take them off the script just for fun.  String them along and then hit them hard with facts and their own logical inconsistencies.

Hard to find any religious idiot worth debating. 

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:09:29 PM

Cool

Cool

Well, no. Why not? Because God gives people what they ask for. It isn't only the words that people use when they ask. Often they ask by their actions. And most people never knowingly ask for their own destruction. You remember, "Ask and it shall be given you..." right?

This puts God in a bind, more or less. When you ask for understanding in the Bible, and then you ask to not accept the understanding you have been given, you are really asking for separation from God (which would destroy you), but you don't really want to be destroyed... so God does for you the thing that solves His dillema, and gives you the thing you really want. Here's how He does it.

God sent His Son Jesus into the world. Jesus took the punishment for all of the wrongdoing of mankind, on the cross. He overpowered it all, and arose from death to prove it, and to seal it in place. How does the work Jesus did give you the answer you really want? Here's how.

God doesn't have to destroy you or anyone for sinning any longer. This gives you time to determine what you are really asking for, and it takes the decision out of God's hands an places it into yours. When the day of your death arrives, you will have locked yourself in place regarding what you are asking for.

You are not a believer because you decided to not be one, not because you didn't receive the answer you asked for.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:32:14 PM

Cool

Cool

Well, no. Why not? Because God gives people what they ask for. It isn't only the words that people use when they ask. Often they ask by their actions. And most people never knowingly ask for their own destruction. You remember, "Ask and it shall be given you..." right?

This puts God in a bind, more or less. When you ask for understanding in the Bible, and then you ask to not accept the understanding you have been given, you are really asking for separation from God (which would destroy you), but you don't really want to be destroyed... so God does for you the thing that solves His dillema, and gives you the thing you really want. Here's how He does it.

God sent His Son Jesus into the world. Jesus took the punishment for all of the wrongdoing of mankind, on the cross. He overpowered it all, and arose from death to prove it, and to seal it in place. How does the work Jesus did give you the answer you really want? Here's how.

God doesn't have to destroy you or anyone for sinning any longer. This gives you time to determine what you are really asking for, and it takes the decision out of God's hands an places it into yours. When the day of your death arrives, you will have locked yourself in place regarding what you are asking for.

You are not a believer because you decided to not be one, not because you didn't receive the answer you asked for.

Cool

So I guess all those down syndrome, mutilated and dead babies asked for it, huh?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:44:14 PM

^^^ Their trust is in God, because all they remember is the complexity of being developed in the womb by God. They are too retarded to understand what you mean with all your blasphemous words. Their salvation will give them an eternity with a glorified body... one that you are going to miss out on if you don't change.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:51:27 PM

^^^ Their trust is in God, because all they remember is the complexity of being developed in the womb by God. They are too retarded to understand what you mean with all your blasphemous words. Their salvation will give them an eternity with a glorified body... one that you are going to miss out on if you don't change.

Cool

Hmm, what? Why are the saved instantly and we have to spend a lot of years here to be tested to be able to go to heaven? Isn't that unfair? Shouldn't everyone have to pass the same test to get to heaven?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:14:26 PM

^^^ Why should different people all be treated the same way? They are saved. You reject. So, why treat you the same? Besides, if you went about saving people, besides eternal life in Heaven, you would receive "brownie points" for your work. Be glad you are being given more time to change your mind.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:13:13 PM

^^^ Why should different people all be treated the same way? They are saved. You reject. So, why treat you the same? Besides, if you went about saving people, besides eternal life in Heaven, you would receive "brownie points" for your work. Be glad you are being given more time to change your mind.

Cool

''Why should different people'' Different? How are we different when we all start as babies, we are all the same, what are you talking about? I wouldn't be able to reject anything if I was a dead baby, why do SOME babies go directly to heaven and others have to spend their life here?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀