Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL YOUTUBE 30k SUBS CHANNEL  (Read 494 times)
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:16:37 PM

You are on incorrect section to sell your goods but you find the buyers here.
Better you can move this thread to digital goods child board at there you find the good buyers with decent price. That is dedicated board for selling digital products.

midas89

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:46:02 PM

This would violate the terms of youtube and may get the buyer banned
rayans

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:31:10 PM

Is it safe buy this channel ?
Flupy

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:38:08 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 03:34:05 PM by Flupy

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

BicycleMan

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:08:19 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 03:49:26 PM by BicycleMan

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:55:15 AM

I hope this is real because sometimes people sell YouTube channel with fake subscribers that wont last aer buying.  If the subscribers are real we can then do business

lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 09:06:23 PM

That’s the point that the author doesn’t want to give a link to YouTube channel — so how to deal with the price? Here the main thing is that it would not be a hoax — you can and earn money by winding up gray channels. 30 tysyach is already a crowd audience - and the price of the channel should correspond.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:24:46 PM

It looks like the OP doesn't care about the posts made. because he never replied to any comments we gave, even at first I was really interested, I hope the moderator can immediately lock it.
hcblue

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:51:31 PM

Why you want to sell 30k subscriber channel
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:28:36 PM

It seems that I am very sorry that you will sell it, but it may be your difficulty to continue indeed cannot be seen from the eyes of others other than yourself. I hope you can quickly finish this and get buyers.
I would like also to buy this youtube channel since it is my goal in this year, to have youtube channel. However, I don't have yet enough money or bitcoin to buy. Anyway, the OP seems want to move out from youtube or he has only a big problem and that is why he forced to sell it. Imagine, it is hard to have 30K subscribers and having that is a great opportunity. I hope also that you will sell it immediately OP.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: