Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:42:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KOKIPOKER - ASIAN NUMBER 1 ONLINE POKER SITE  (Read 283 times)
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:20:40 PM

Am surprised that so many Indonesian people are actually using this website despite the strict requirements.

The KYC requirement needs to waived and English needs to be provided as the primary language if you wish to attract more investors op.
I personally find it hard to belive that they have 500.000 people active every month since there isn't much information about this website on the internet. If you give it a quick search on Google you will barely find the website that OP posted, and besides of that there are no reviews about it. This might be because only people from Indonesia are able to find information about it but that doesn't make sense. For me this seems like a scam, who is trying to attract people by lying they have so many users.
I tried to check the statistics of visits to this site, but this information is not available. So, it can be assumed, day 500.00 people is fake statistics.
Site only released on market and hardly will on it such a frenzied popularity I think they this lie , plus I looked on alexa there at all there is no statistics on this site that forces to start thinking play on this site
They have little under 1000 likes on Facebook and around 2600 Instagram followers which proves they don't have so many users as they claim, not even close to those numbers they gave us here. I say we should wait for OP to see what he has to say about this because that's the only way we are going to find out what's actually happening with this website.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: