Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl some of your coins Billion people will use Crypto in 5 years  (Read 20412 times)
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:55:09 AM

Whatever happen do keep some of your coins that has good potential in the market, because in the next five years Billion of people are going to use cryptocurrency, so even if you have few satoshis in your wallet, it could still worth hundreds of dollars.

Check this article and let me know your thoughts.

https://www.ccn.com/a-billion-people-will-be-using-cryptocurrency-in-5-years-brian-armstrong

Agree, that crypto industry develops very fast and growing every day. Defenetly, top-5 of CMC will changed after five years, but a solid projects like EOS or ETH can give a very big profit in long term. Just need to hodl.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:50:40 PM

Whatever happen do keep some of your coins that has good potential in the market, because in the next five years Billion of people are going to use cryptocurrency, so even if you have few satoshis in your wallet, it could still worth hundreds of dollars.

https://www.ccn.com/a-billion-people-will-be-using-cryptocurrency-in-5-years-brian-armstrong

Idea is good. I am holding my coins untill i get back my capital either for one year or five years from now. It billions of more people use crypto in the next 5 years, it will be good crypto market expansion.
So why are you after getting your capital alone since you have waited for that long time to experience the increase, personally, I feel we have to be patient long enough just as you suggest till we are able to see the profit on our investment.

Presently, now I have about 2000 dollars investment in the market but I will wait till my investment yield me x30 of it no matter how long I have to wait, I just see it as my retirement money which is still far better than what the government will pay me after my retirement from government service.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:58:58 PM

The key word is that some, those who will live will cost a lot of money,and those who will not live in the past,and according to many experts,such projects will be about 90-95% of altcoins,so what is the probability that the project that you bought will live until the dawn of the era???

CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:01:40 PM

I am skeptical if cryptocurrencys will bring it so far in the next 5 years. Unfortunately, I think it will take longer for crypto to reach society so far and until it's used by so many people. I think it's gonna come to that, too, but I think it's gonna take longer. There are still enough people who reject cryptocurrencys and do not understand it and there are still many of them. It will certainly take longer for these people to be convinced of crypto and understand how to use it.  Cool
bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:03:35 PM

Presently, now I have about 2000 dollars investment in the market but I will wait till my investment yield me x30 of it no matter how long I have to wait, I just see it as my retirement money which is still far better than what the government will pay me after my retirement from government service.
if you save assets that you have as much as 2000 dollars in the form of bitcoin then that can be the right step because bitcoin has a very limited supply while very high demand for bitcoin will make the price of bitcoin more expensive from year to year because it will be difficult to get bitcoin and the method of storing assets in the form of bitcoin is a very smart choice.

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:42:02 PM

Maybe this can happen, but I think it takes a long time and if you believe it will give you a big profit, then hold some coins that you have for a long time. I think bitcoin and only a few other coins will be able to have a very high price later.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 01:49:59 AM

According to limited total supply, low market cap and more adoption, Bitcoin has potential to be multi trillun dollar of market cap and the price possible reach to $1million in the long term. So just hold for long term minimum 30% amount of your digital asset because that possible to change our life later, let see Bitcoin when the price just $1, in that times no body believe the price will hit $20k in next afew years, but we have been see it 1 years ago.

Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:42:22 AM

I think many of us who have stayed more than 2-3 years really believe that. Cryptocurrnecy has reached global recognition which we all asked for some time and now here we are. Perhaps, it look bad for some people that we are in a bear market but that impact of bitcoin that is slowly reaching everyone in the world is the best we got in exchange.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:00:33 AM

I think it's very interesting that the future of all Crypto coins is very good. In the past many people kept coins from very low prices and there were coins that had no selling value. But after being detained for several years, the price of coins became very valuable. This is my motivation to keep collecting coins that have great potential.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:10:56 AM

Maybe this can happen, but I think it takes a long time and if you believe it will give you a big profit, then hold some coins that you have for a long time. I think bitcoin and only a few other coins will be able to have a very high price later.

Not sure about that when bitcoin gets a big pump and altcoin will follow it, look at the 2017's chart and you will see that how the crypto market works today. Anything pegged to the bitcoin and ethereum. When both of those coins are getting a huge pump and whole of altcoin will follow it.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:54:16 AM

Thanks for the article, I am actually holding my coin for the long term. I believe that there will be more people using crypto in the future and the value of crypto will rise too. Billions of people using crypto is a nice adoption, I hope to see this happen.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 09:39:48 PM

Idea is good. I am holding my coins untill i get back my capital either for one year or five years from now. It billions of more people use crypto in the next 5 years, it will be good crypto market expansion.
I do not know how right this is, but it is also possible to have the opposite. Also, it will not be even 0.1% of today's coins. It is best to exchange the coins to the ones that can be used in the future, and so on.
Averaged

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:03:44 AM

We see how unsustainable the global financial system is at the moment. Blockchain, bitcoin and other cryptos can change the future of how we operate and manage things better.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:49:54 AM

Even I believe in holding the coins because I believe that crypto will be in great demand in future and then my holding off today will pay me in future.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:11:29 PM

I can't wait to see that happen. Honestly, I wish to be among those to walk shoulder high having packed enough coins with potential in my portfolio. Lol
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:18:47 PM

There are some tokens I have locked down for the future prospect of it. I just want to wake up someday and see that I am free from this financial burden and stress. This is why am taking out my time to accumulate what some others might be tempted to call shit coins. I wonder how life will be when bitcoin hits $250,000. The whole market will probably explode.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 03:33:05 PM

I fully agreed with your opinion that cryptocurrency market will far away from today's point and millions of new investors edit to this market and many coins can give unexpected returns at that time so we have to hold good altcoins for next 5 years.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 03:41:41 PM

Dude, I am holding a lot of different coins. I guess some of them will make me rich one day Cheesy The 5-year process is an earlier estimate than I expected. I hope it's what you say.

cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:39:59 PM

If the Coinbase chief executive officer Mr Armstrong predicts  that billion of people would eventually be using cryptocurrencies in the next five years,
who am I to argue with him. Of course, we have to hodl  our coins and not selling them for an ice cream or a pizza.

d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:41:09 PM

There are some tokens I have locked down for the future prospect of it. I just want to wake up someday and see that I am free from this financial burden and stress. This is why am taking out my time to accumulate what some others might be tempted to call shit coins. I wonder how life will be when bitcoin hits $250,000. The whole market will probably explode.
Nobody is calling Bitcoin a shit coin, except these alt coins that are going nowhere. So you better be careful what you're gathering so you don't end up with your hard work being a total waste. It would be better for you to just stick with investing your money in coins like ethereum and Bitcoin and litecoin and nothing else. And as to whether the price will go up one day?? Yes it would, but as usual it will also come down.

I'm tired of reading stories like this Huh. How exactly can you tell how many people are making use of cryptocurrency?? You can't even tell, so how do you even know that there would be a billion people making use of the coin in five years coming? You don't really have to tell me that, that doesn't convince anyone to make use of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: