Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:53:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] 🚀 AZBIT - Blockchain Investment Banking  (Read 8559 times)
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:41:52 PM

It seems that the bountyhub registering link doesn't work. I cannot get the authentication code no matter what email account I use.

I can confirm this. Tried several times and no authentication code arrives. Can we wear the signature and participate regardless?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

Azbit listing. contact me dan@azbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 12:30:29 PM

End of Bounty campaign is 31. 03.219 and you created thread on 25 feb. so 4-5 weeks bounty.

Participants needs to post 7 post each week.
You need to make at least 7 constructive posts each week.

In 4-5 weeks participants are eligible to publish 7 post per week with signature. total 28-35 posts till bounty end. then why mentioned 70 message? what's that means? please clarify, its confusing. what is the logic here?
In order to be eligible for the reward, all participants must publish at least 70 messages with • Azbit's signature by the end of Bounty campaign.

Hi!
We've started this bounty campaign earlier, we just transferred the thread on the February 25 from the old place
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 12:32:17 PM

It seems that the bountyhub registering link doesn't work. I cannot get the authentication code no matter what email account I use.

I'm sorry, we had some problems, but now it should work properly
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 07:38:34 AM

Кoгдa бyдeт pacпpeдeлeниe тoкeнoв c caйтa https://my.bountyguru.com? Taм тoжe былa вaшa бayнти кoмпaния.
Hi!
All the rewards will be distributed after the end of this bounty campaign!
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 07:43:39 AM

Dear participants, don't forget to take the tasks on https://azbit.bountyhub.io/ as we provide our bounty campaign through this platform!
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:18:38 PM

Dear participants, don't forget to take the tasks on https://azbit.bountyhub.io/ as we provide our bounty campaign through this platform!

Waiting over a week to have my signature submission request verified. Is this normal?
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 02:25:14 PM

Waiting over a week to have my signature submission request verified. Is this normal?

When did you take this task?
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:40:16 PM

Hi Bowtiesarecool, I have talked to the Azbit bounty manager and he explained to me that you have to take a new task for every week. I didn't know that as other campaigns have never asked us to do that. To not miss out on stakes all participants have to take and complete a new task in their Dashboard for every week!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 07:30:36 AM

Yes, be attentive with the tasks!
The timings are always shown when you take them and signature bounty goes weekly!
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:16:40 AM

The timings are always shown when you take them and signature bounty goes weekly!
Timer says it expires on the 4th. Today is the 6th and it's still verifying
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 08:23:48 AM

Timer says it expires on the 4th. Today is the 6th and it's still verifying

It is probably on the check, don't worry as all the completed tasks will be checked and rewarded anyway.
Bravijaya

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 01:50:05 PM

If I have 5000 friends in facebook, I just do task for 3000 - friends only? Or I also can do task for 1500-3000 friends and below? Also for twitter?
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 07:12:05 AM

If I have 5000 friends in facebook, I just do task for 3000 - friends only? Or I also can do task for 1500-3000 friends and below? Also for twitter?

Hi!
You can take only 3000+ friends task then.
The same rule is for Twitter
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 07:15:06 AM

Hello, can I participate in the signature with my copper membership account? I will have to wear the membership code. You made mention that signature campaigner must have made over 70 messages to be eligible for the reward. And 7 messages are the minimum acceptable for the weekly post. You mention too that post must stay atlest 30 days to be eligible for the reward. Can you clarify this? I see you been the manager the bounty wearing the signature with your copper account despite you been a newbie.

We don't accept copper member accounts
As for our rules - participants must make 7 posts per week, if they started participating later and they don't make 70 posts in general this is not a problem
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:31:19 AM

I can imagine that this will become one of the best projects in the field of investment platforms in 2019.
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:37:11 PM

you need a twitter avatar profile pic of your own face to apply for this bounty Huh?
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:19:24 PM

Hello @azbit_official... Is there anyway to check if my submission went through on bountyhub???

Also, does the website have a telegram group???

If you join their man telegram channel they will give you the link of the bounty manager. You can pm him and he will respond. He is polite and will help you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 07:20:01 AM

you need a twitter avatar profile pic of your own face to apply for this bounty Huh?

Hi!
There's no any requirements about your Twitter avatar, so it is up to you
azbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 07:22:49 AM

Hello @azbit_official... Is there anyway to check if my submission went through on bountyhub???

Also, does the website have a telegram group???

Hello!
Ask there, please https://t.me/azbit_bounty
markland

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:19:32 AM

#Proof of Authentication

Bitcointalk username: markland
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1812750
Telegram username: @markland80
Twitter username: @MarkusW38236085
Facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000364820038
ETH address: 0x41f85E6CC558f3422Ae4594F4a24e5374fE629F0
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: