Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:54:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project  (Read 68070 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 03:18:04 AM

Hello. Starting a project is not a simple matter. There are so many technical issues. Our team wants to make the project as good as possible.

Are you planning the launch the beta version of your platform? or even a sneak peak on what can we expect on this new social media platform.

As you can see many are waiting for your launch and to keep the fire burning you need to provide an update on your progress.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manager.OverhearSpace

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:39:07 AM

Hello. Starting a project is not a simple matter. There are so many technical issues. Our team wants to make the project as good as possible.

Are you planning the launch the beta version of your platform? or even a sneak peak on what can we expect on this new social media platform.

As you can see many are waiting for your launch and to keep the fire burning you need to provide an update on your progress.

The project follows a roadmap. Q4 2019 - analysis of the beta version of the application.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:35:49 PM

The project follows a roadmap. Q4 2019 - analysis of the beta version of the application.
can we see the results of this analysis somewhere?
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:47:52 PM

If you drift like that, I do not think that many people will know about you. I think you need to be more active, what do you think?

What do you have in mind? We do not disclose all the details of the project prior to its launch, as others may take advantage of our ideas. And we do not drift.
people just want to know absolutely everything about the new project, but they do not understand that this information may be useful to competitors. Each project has its own secrets.
all the more so as there is not much time to wait, soon the platform will begin its active work and everything will become clear.

As far as I know, the platform exists for quite some time. but its activities are moving quite slowly. we would like to see a more active development of the idea.
this is really a good idea. it is not necessary to delay its popularization and development. it is important, that it begins to function in the near future.

Our team is trying to do everything in our power to launch the project as soon as possible.
can you tell what prevents you from launching the platform quickly? Perhaps this is insufficient funding?

I think you should not rush, it is better to focus on high-quality development of the platform.
hikamrid

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:14:50 PM

DAICO winbix.io - creating the backed token (backed by Ethereum) #ethereum #investments winbix. io #token #wbx https://winbix.io/ref/949840934732797712748969
Awtaew

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:43:54 PM

I think, that according to this market, team developed several projects in different areas to diversification risks
damniatx_

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:49:37 AM

I think, that according to this market, team developed several projects in different areas to diversification risks
What projects are you talking about? As far as I know the team is currently working on developing only this project.
Dua

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:31:51 AM

What news about the work of the project today? I would like to hear a comment from the team.
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:56:19 PM

What news about the work of the project today? I would like to hear a comment from the team.

Everything is going according to plan, our team is working on the application.
CrpVeronika

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:03:52 AM

How are you doing well with the development of the platform? Is there much left to do to show your result to people? I'am  personally very interested in what you will get!
artistus84

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:48:10 AM

How long will it take you to develop a full-fledged platform ?? And what is your goal, of course, in development, what goals are you pursuing?
damniatx_

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 12:05:09 PM

Do you have approximate dates when your platform will be completely ready?
Dua

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 12:31:53 PM

Thanks, but tell us what we should expect in the near future from the project?
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:07:28 PM

You can go to our official site http://overhearspace.club/ and get acquainted with our plans there.
Test version will be available in Q3 2019
Dua

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:58:05 AM

You can go to our official site http://overhearspace.club/ and get acquainted with our plans there.
In principle, there is not much time left, I am waiting for the launch of the test version of the platform, I hope there will be no problems.
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:13:46 PM

In principle, there is not much time left, I am waiting for the launch of the test version of the platform, I hope there will be no problems.

Our team will make every effort to run the application according to the roadmap.
jchilddan

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:48:38 AM

What goals are you going to achieve soon? I am interested to understand how much you are interested in the rapid development
CrpVeronika

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:21:49 AM

Like any other project, these guys are interested in getting what they want as soon as possible. Just the realities of the market are such that Bitcoin can depreciate again: (
Dua

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:09:21 PM

Like any other project, these guys are interested in getting what they want as soon as possible. Just the realities of the market are such that Bitcoin can depreciate again: (
I think all users hope for the best and for the further growth of the market.
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:30:59 PM

What goals are you going to achieve soon? I am interested to understand how much you are interested in the rapid development

Our goal is to create a high-quality and interesting product for users. And of course we are interested in the speedy implementation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: