Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:58:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FROM - decentralized network for peer to peer commerce online.  (Read 687 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Fateev

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:41:27 AM

Let's wait and see what else the information will be in the future.
Enterfellar

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:49:15 AM

this would be the best option for the development of this project large investors are a huge stimulus for development and prospects
The investor will always be a direct incentive for any project, because it is a direct motivation
Ralavanthunt

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:55:09 AM

this would be the best option for the development of this project large investors are a huge stimulus for development and prospects
The investor will always be a direct incentive for any project, because it is a direct motivation
There is a project where the main speaker is not the investor, namely the developers invest their money. But it is very difficult financially.
Braethatle

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:58:27 AM

There is a project where the main speaker is not the investor, namely the developers invest their money. But it is very difficult financially.
A new projects is always interesting. but you need to have a feature by which you can be assessed higher than the average market
Bobby93

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:06:45 AM

Token in the future and should serve as a mechanism for buying something Huh Huh
Not only buying, should be demand of coin and possibility to profit for investors.
Blurdang

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:13:16 AM

Token in the future and should serve as a mechanism for buying something Huh Huh
Not only buying, should be demand of coin and possibility to profit for investors.
Of course, in the future you can always sell a token at a bargain price
Kotoraha

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:19:17 AM

I am also interested in listing of this coin because I need to trade it?
Vitalina45

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:24:06 AM

Yes, I am also interested in  information of listing
Lollypop

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:27:36 AM

I don't see the point in rushing anywhere. It is better to check 100 times and make sure that there are no errors in the project. Moreover, the market is not in the best condition.
Kopernik97

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:37:30 AM

I don't see the point in rushing anywhere. It is better to check 100 times and make sure that there are no errors in the project. Moreover, the market is not in the best condition.
The situation in the cryptocurrency market is constantly changing, And today, industry is formed by subversive technologies and consumer expectations.
You are right, a project with a promising and useful idea will always be a success among investors and potential consumers.
Great_Broke

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:44:43 AM

The situation in the cryptocurrency market is constantly changing, And today, industry is formed by subversive technologies and consumer expectations.
You are right, a project with a promising and useful idea will always be a success among investors and potential consumers.
In a falling market, there is a good opportunity to prove its status and the relevance of the project.
Little Bob

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:53:06 AM

In a falling market, there is a good opportunity to prove its status and the relevance of the project.
If the project in a falling market shows an increase in the price of the token, then this project is worthy of respect and attention of people.
Fateev

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:58:06 AM

If the project in a falling market shows an increase in the price of the token, then this project is worthy of respect and attention of people.
I think the project has all chances to reach heights in the cryptocurrency market, if the team completes its business to the end.
Hounter

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:59:25 AM

The team already has a ready-made or test version of the application, or is it just planning to create it?
Enterfellar

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:03:16 AM

I think the project has all chances to reach heights in the cryptocurrency market, if the team completes its business to the end.
The most important thing is for the teams to stick to their road map and do everything in order. People want to be sure where they invest their money. Regular news on the project will benefit the project itself.
Ralavanthunt

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:04:29 AM

There is a lot of betting platform here in cryptocurrency now and my question is what is the different of this platform to the other platform? I am not doubt about this project. I just wanted to know only if what problem can solve this betting platform that aren't solved from the other platform?
Braethatle

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:08:51 AM

What is the amount of a soft cap and hard  cap? What is the minimum amount that an investor can invest in a project?
Vitalina45

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:32:11 AM

When do you plan to start selling coins?
Blurdang

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:36:16 AM

The main thing is to monitor the price of the token and then the future exchange
CryptoBOM

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:42:28 AM

The main thing is to monitor the price of the token and then the future exchange
And why will the price of one token depend on? How much does one coin now cost?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: