Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:44:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't stress too much due to the bear market  (Read 3342 times)
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:31:34 PM

Yes, when bad markets like today are very vulnerable to stress, but if we continue to think of the market today then we will experience panic and stress, so I personally better work somewhere else, because that can eliminate my thinking because of the market this time.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:52:36 PM

I plan to hold my coins for long time. I don’t watch the price often therefore I don’t feel stress about the price go down at moment. I pretty sure bear market will end eventually, so I am just waiting for the market return. BTC is only 10 years old, in the past haven been up and down all the time, it never went away and it was always come back and even better after all.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:10:12 AM

stress is uncontrollable feeling especially to a trader and invester than oftenly buy and hoard crypto's  . it comes out naturally  , you feel stress because your assets are temporarily down  .   for the casual sellers  , they dont feel stressed because they dont hodl thier coins for a longe time but they do experience to be stressful if ever they'v done a wrong move  ( ex. selling too early but the price increase afterwards )

If we believe on our own portfolio and plan to hold for long term, we should not too stress. Most investor suffering the same and i think its natural if market volatile and the price fluctuation. Better looking a good opportunity in this bear market
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:56:41 AM

stress is uncontrollable feeling especially to a trader and invester than oftenly buy and hoard crypto's  . it comes out naturally  , you feel stress because your assets are temporarily down  .   for the casual sellers  , they dont feel stressed because they dont hodl thier coins for a longe time but they do experience to be stressful if ever they'v done a wrong move  ( ex. selling too early but the price increase afterwards )

If we believe on our own portfolio and plan to hold for long term, we should not too stress. Most investor suffering the same and i think its natural if market volatile and the price fluctuation. Better looking a good opportunity in this bear market
stress only for new investors in cryptocurrency market.they didnt trained their self to face the worst condition in market.and i think before decided to invest our money in crypto market we have to prepare our mental if someday market moved againts our direction,price crashing and another accidents.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:48:26 AM

stress only for new investors in cryptocurrency market.they didnt trained their self to face the worst condition in market.and i think before decided to invest our money in crypto market we have to prepare our mental if someday market moved againts our direction,price crashing and another accidents.
as investors we really have to becarefull with our decision.minimize mistake was be our responsibility to survive in cryptocurrency market.if we could do this thing i am sure earning profits could be easy for us.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:31:44 AM

This is a good information but not everyone is aware of this and it can't be helped that people are being careful into putting money in cryptocurrency because of the spike in price in December 2017. This bear market is normal and we can still make good profits if we know how to do it.

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:43:19 AM

This is a good information but not everyone is aware of this and it can't be helped that people are being careful into putting money in cryptocurrency because of the spike in price in December 2017. This bear market is normal and we can still make good profits if we know how to do it.
right, we must be able to take advantage of opportunities, when the market is bullish, we know what to do, and vice versa. so that by being able to take advantage of opportunities, we can get profit consistently

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:01:14 AM

Hmm. I doubt it, even the most experienced traders or investors are sometimes prone to stress as well. What if something happens in real life and they need to withdraw some of their stash? Of course will be stressed out because the price is too low but they can't do anything about it. So stress is not normal, you just have to learn how to fight it most of the times.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:07:53 AM

I plan to hold my coins for long time. I don’t watch the price often therefore I don’t feel stress about the price go down at moment. I pretty sure bear market will end eventually, so I am just waiting for the market return. BTC is only 10 years old, in the past haven been up and down all the time, it never went away and it was always come back and even better after all.
That's the right mindset when dealing in bearish market. If only all investors are thinking the same way like you then they dont have to stress themselves on when the market going to soar high. Some investors especially newbies cant handle the stress of seeing their coins declining, sometimes they tend to panic sell and leave crypto because for them it seems the market will not recover anymore.

I am holding my coins for long term and I have been doing this for few years now. I prefer to set a target price on when to take profit hence its less headaches to me regardless of the current situation of the market.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:39:59 AM

Bear market will eventually go but stressing too much and expecting bull market every now and then we keep us in more stress
for me the market conditions will change. so I think the city doesn't have to be concerned with the state of the bear that appears and goes away. because the situation will change. what we think about right now is that we have to endure and be careful in carrying out a bitcoin trip.

The market conditions will surely change but the question is WHEN ?
The more prolong the bear market is , the more time it will take to recover. As we move down the supports level , the support will actually become the resistance.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:09:46 AM

All of the trader and investors are now stress and started to lose hope in this market. Even we experience this kind of market we can still able to earn money so do not stress. We can lift this kind of market and the time will come that we can't feel stress anymore.
stress is actually unavoidable because those feelings will arise when we are in panic. So the key is that we must not panic and remain calm in facing any market conditions, and even vice versa that we also should not be too greedy in expecting profits.

brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:25:03 PM

i dont know why but im kinda relax while bitcoin price is rising nor down , because i think its just temporary and will get the price on the future
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:37:12 PM

How come not stress with situation where we buy and invest at some altcoin on higher price and right now our asset at lower price, by the way is not good for our mind because have take lost with our investment.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:12:23 PM

All of the trader and investors are now stress and started to lose hope in this market. Even we experience this kind of market we can still able to earn money so do not stress. We can lift this kind of market and the time will come that we can't feel stress anymore.
stress is actually unavoidable because those feelings will arise when we are in panic. So the key is that we must not panic and remain calm in facing any market conditions, and even vice versa that we also should not be too greedy in expecting profits.
Human minds getting stressed is quite common. When it gets related to the earning access, the stress will be big. Very few who have understood better about the market will be cool always unlike the market trend. Most of the time market expectation is the one that makes people get stressed. We need to be prepared for all market fluctuation.

Annalise24
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

Atronocom

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:38:20 PM

There was a time I used to get very depressed watching my portfolio going down drastically in value .
It was one of the most heart wrenching experience I have ever had.
Maybe it was due to the fact that I was new in cryptosphere then .
Now I have so much condition in Cryptocurrency that I no longer get worked up over price tank .
I believe Cryptocurrency is still in it's earliest developmental stage.

ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
| ❱  bitcointalk  ◽  WP  ❰ |    ❨❪  JOIN CROWDSALE  ❫❩
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ twitter
[/quote
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:38:30 PM

New comers need to understand that cryptocurrency trading is different from forex kind of trading where you can churn some profit from either position. They need to expect bears and that is ultimately when to buy more, hodl and wait to sell in profit.
The cryptocurrencies trading actually moves in faces and you should understand when to buy and when to sell in other to be able to make money from the market. If you are selling when you suppose to be buying you will make loses and you should know when the assets position is before investing in other not to stress in investing.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:29:59 AM

How come not stress with situation where we buy and invest at some altcoin on higher price and right now our asset at lower price, by the way is not good for our mind because have take lost with our investment.
By anticipating it, it could not be stressful in your part.
You know that crypto is risky, when we get in here planning to invest, we already see that risk, and therefore we should already know how to manage it.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:18:12 AM

i dont know why but im kinda relax while bitcoin price is rising nor down , because i think its just temporary and will get the price on the future
When you are here for long term purpose then these price changes won't get distract you from holding the bitcoin,honestly I am also stopped looking into the prices of bitcoin too often,now chacking once or two times in a week.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:27:24 AM

Im not stress in the bear market Im still relax because I know what happen next. Msybe you know who is the really stress mow those newbie we cannot know what they do because lost their money. Also a lot of investor who have millions investment here at crypto are really depressed for sure because they did not know how they recover their losses but if they are really trader they willing to wait to up the value again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:48:16 AM

Bear market will eventually go but stressing too much and expecting bull market every now and then we keep us in more stress
If you keep stressing yourself to hope that bull run will come too fast then you can't help it. You should focus something instead of expecting the bull run to come there is a lot of months for you to wait for it before the bull run starts. Let the market flow it will go on its way you don't have to force it to go just because you want to.

Certainly, an average trader cannot change anything: nothing here depends on him. However, there is no need to be depressed. The bear market gives us the chances to find other ways to earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: