Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: philanthropy, help  (Read 95 times)
TnBackwoodsAdventures (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 01:10:59 AM

Hi,

So, I am here to ask for help.
A few weeks ago, I thought I was swinging the world by the tail. I had the love of my life, and lots of good paying work.

Never could I have imagined how badly things have turned, so quickly. I have work lined up, but no way to get there.

My truck blew a headgasket. It's an older ford diesel, it's a great truck, I've had it 9 years, it's proven reliable and economical, but parts are expensive when something does break, and I need help desperately to get my wheels turning so that I can eat and survive.

to make things worse, as in 'when it rains it pours'

my longtime girlfriend and best ever lover and best friend, left me literally the day before my truck started having problems.

I've been stuck here lonely, and missing her, and unable even to go to work to attempt to put my life back together.

I hope she's coming back, but if I can't get my truck fixed, she'll be coming back to find my body, and not my love.

The headgasket is bad, and getting worse, It's not completely blown out yet, but what it's doing is leaking compression between two cylinders, when cylinder 8 is building pressure it pushes out through cylinder 6 past the break in the head gasket.

when cylinder 6 builds pressure it dumps it to cylinder 8 through the gasket break. also it is pressurizing the crankcase, it was leaking oil heavily from the engine gaskets, I took off the oil fill cap, and ran a PEX tube down under the engine, so it's stopped leaking as much. But compression is now leaking into the coolant and fouling with oil.

I don't have enough money to fix it, and it's going to completely let go at any time, permanently destroying the engine. I don't want to drive it, I haven't for weeks, except to the corner store a few times. I think she'll make it, to get parts, tools, supplies, and home one more time, where I need to fix it immediately. I don't think it will go anymore than one more trip to town, it's bad.

the intake is chuffing like an exhaust miss, and the exhaust has an extra raspy pop to each compression cycle as the gap in the broken gasket spreads.

It is going to blow at any time, and when it does. I'm here alone, way out here in my backwoods home 40 minutes from civilization. I don't need clairvoyance to see what is going to happen.

If I can't fix this now, It's going to blow, I'm going to starve to death and suffer. I don't want to die, I want love for my life, I still believe.

Will you please help me? I need 325 more dollars to get parts and more tools and supplies to get this repaired.

the money I'm asking is enough to do a most basic teardown and headgasket repair, I am not planning a big rebuild, just parts, and a few tools, just bare essentials, and reusing head bolts and everything else I possibly can to get this beast back on the road.

I have jobs waiting for me, people want me to work, but I am stuck here without enough to fix this, and I'm afraid to drive it anymore, I haven't been able to find any solution.

Why am I asking here, on the bitcoin forum? Because I read months ago in the news that a bitcoin billionaire was wanting to help people in need, I didn't think anything about it till now, as i'm quite desperate. Is he On this forum? Is there anyone in a position to, and would like to help?

I am not a beggar, I do commercial refrigeration, mostly for a bakery, and convenience stores, and the occasional residential hvac job.

I have thousands of dollars in jobs backed up because I can't get there, I work mostly at a bakery, and for the owner of a chain of stores. I'm afraid to loose these jobs because it is a lot of work for me.

I will be happy to repay, as a loan, or if someone is so generous and can afford it, as a gift.

This is the only place I have asked for help, I haven't been posting stories all over the internet. I'm not the nigerian prince. I tried to ask family and friends, but nobody has any extra cash to help right now.

If someone can help with, say 100 dollars, I will update this forum, seeking 225 dollars, 50 More, 175. I don't want more than I need, and will not accept help twice to 'double dip' . unless you know that I am okay, and you just want to.

I live an hour south of nashville, if you want to private message me, we can talk on the phone or email, I'd be happy to share with you all my happy and heartbroke about the one I love so much I miss her.

I can take pictures of where the motor is seeping from the head gasket, and let you hear the rough running over the phone, you can ask of me, and if I can, I will prove I am really in need of help, and a real person.

help please, my life depends on a stranger's kindness.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: