Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:26:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [X11 POW/MN] WolfpackBOT Cryptocurrency Trading BOT (WOLF) [ANN]  (Read 4898 times)
jooj2

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:59:04 AM

Only offering trading through the crowdsale for such a long period of time, when there are 4,000+ MNs & Miners inflating the supply, and the team is building a fat stack with the majority of the coins that only they get to dictate the price of - I'm sorry, that's a scam. Cryptocurrency is about free market determining value. If your bot is valuable, which it looks to be, then that should give your coin utility. Locking a price & making yourself the sole gatekeeper for 3+ months is a bastardization of everything we're here for. It is the very reason people have a problem with Masternode coins, in the first place.

You can play the 'righteous indignation' card with me all day long, but I know people who make good bots, and I know what they're worth. You're saying $4mil mcap before you even have a working alpha is reasonable? And you're forcing every last holder to wait in line behind you, in order to sell ANY of the coins they've already purchased at your price?

k. Feel how you want. I'm telling it like it is.

A "crowdsale" is for before your chain ever launches. Once people are holding real coins in their wallets, you shouldn't be dictating the price any more. If you want to talk about how great your bot is - cool. Sell that as a product. You know what's good for subscriptions? BTC. Maybe use that. But running a 'crowdsale' as you are, for such a long period, with a lock on the price & you the sole arbiter...sorry, that screams, "TEAM IS DUMPING THE SECOND CROWDSALE ENDS."

Hello Ryoting,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

A few quick things regarding our project.  

1.  We already have a working product, which is in the beta testing stage.  Our software will be available to those who contributed to our crowdsale in late April.  The results they are getting are amazing.

2.  All of our team members’ Facebook and LinkedIn profiles are listed on our website, and we have tried to maintain a very high level of transparency from the beginning.  

3.  Since we are in the ICO stage, yes, a high number of coins are held internally, but this is true of any project at this stage of development since the coins were pre-mined.  Even well established projects, such as Ripple, hold up to 90 percent of their own coins.  

Finally, if you have any additional concerns or questions, we would love to have a video call with you to address them.  Perhaps you could help us understand how we could be even more transparent with the crypto community.    

Well, almost two, three weeks to reach late April.   does WolfpackBOT will be  working software?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 04:54:06 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 05:25:36 PM by mprep

Yes, we already have a working beta, and we are still planning on doing a full release to those who contributed during our Crowdsale at the the end of the month. 

Also, our PaperBOT is currently available for free from our website.  All you need to do is create an account at https://www.wolfpackbot.com and download it.  This free version of the bot allows you to test strategies without risking actual capital. 

Great news!  Wolfpack PaperBOT Version 0.5.2.1 is now available!

You will be able to update to the new version by simply restarting your WolfpackBOT application.  None of your current settings and positions, orders, and strategies should be affected by the update.

If you haven't installed the PaperBOT yet, you can download the latest version at https://www.wolfpackbot.com.

Release Updates

Application updates
        Reduced CPU load
    Trading updates
        Performance improvements
        Several bug fixes
        Update on panic sell to better account for commission
    New Feature
        Unique strategy settings allowed for short closing
        Panic sell now available per each base pair
    UI updates
        Dashboard refresh button
        Several bug fixes
        Now able to select and perform actions on multiple positions at once
    Strategy updates
        Added HMA and OBV indicator

Great news!

The deadline for submissions to the Wolfpack PaperBOT Strategy contest has been extended to May 5! Winners will receive a FREE WolfBOT Subscription. For more information on how to enter, please visit:  https://t.me/wolfpackbot_discussion.

We wish you all good luck and happy trading!  WolfpackBOT:  Your Game of Trades.  Every day's a Wolf Market!
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:32:45 AM

D3 is profitable on WolfpackBOT coin or not?
bingomaster

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:36:25 PM

D3 is profitable on WolfpackBOT coin or not?

I got 4 D3 running on this coin for about a month and I mined about 33k coins.. so with the price right now I would say no ($0,000004 USD on coinmarketcap) but the ICO look promising at 4.4 stars on 5, with a price of 0,40 USD! It's a guest but with minimal cost of electricity I think it's worth trying! I hope it can help you friend!!
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:33:35 AM

Thank you on answer.
Price of electricity is 0.08 USD. Maybe I will try to turn on again my dusty D3s Smiley.
tortellino

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:22:20 AM

please check the spreadsheet....someone took my username in bitcointalk for the airdrop..in the spreadsheet its on #1161...the profiles from telegram, twitter, medium are not mine Shocked

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
Jayx420

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:18:08 AM

how do you restore a wallet if you have the passphrase i cant find the option in the master node to do this if someone could help me or direct me were to find this info please
oswald.cobblepothead

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:31:36 AM

These guys have been running a crowdsale for months now and all of a sudden they want an IEO. The crowdsale prices varied from $0.10 - $0.30 for each Wolf coin, but now they drop the price to $0.008 per coin and announce the IEO.

Such you get the IEO Howl token, but they completely destroyed the Wolf coin pricing. Completely shafting all the early investors.

This new IEO announcement is nothing but a money grab after they realized the crowdsale funding wasn't going as planned.

Not sure scam is the right word here, but this is very suspicious.
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 07:53:44 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 04:25:13 PM by mprep

how do you restore a wallet if you have the passphrase i cant find the option in the master node to do this if someone could help me or direct me were to find this info please

Please email our customer support helpdesk at support@wolfpackbot.com and a member of our team will assist you.  Thanks!
Arhgus

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:56:18 AM

when will you give birth?  Huh
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 06:33:07 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 04:25:37 PM by mprep

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Binance will perform a scheduled system upgrade starting May 15, 2019 at 03:00 AM UTC.  The upgrade will take approximately 6 to 8 hours. During this time, Binance will suspend deposits, withdrawals, and trading.  Deposits that are not completed before the start of the upgrade will be processed after the upgrade is complete. Please allow some time for deposits to be reflected in your Binance account following the system upgrade.

You do not need to take any action in regards to your Binance account or your WolfpackBOT Trading Bot.  Your BOT will remember your positions and resume trading normally after the Binance upgrade is complete and trading is live.

Additional updates from Binance regarding the upgrade can be found here:

https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028054052-System-Upgrade-Notice?fbclid=IwAR0tDD8EelJ4YWnVNPQpsDN3CrWmz_xhwFxY42_hxQgMru2LR5kPLytid40.

We are happy to announce that WOLF withdrawals are now open on BTEX and MCT+.

WOLF/BTC, WOLF/ETH, and WOLF/USD trading pairs will go live on P2PB2B, ExRates, and LocalTrade, on May 20, 2019.  WOLF/USDT trading pairs will go live on BTEX on May 20 as well.

These guys have been running a crowdsale for months now and all of a sudden they want an IEO. The crowdsale prices varied from $0.10 - $0.30 for each Wolf coin, but now they drop the price to $0.008 per coin and announce the IEO.

Such you get the IEO Howl token, but they completely destroyed the Wolf coin pricing. Completely shafting all the early investors.
This new IEO announcement is nothing but a money grab after they realized the crowdsale funding wasn't going as planned.

Not sure scam is the right word here, but this is very suspicious.

Maybe you were unaware, but we informed every registered user, that includes every single early investor, about the fact that we were going to be doing an IEO.
In this announcement, by email and every Social Media Channel on May 4th, we informed everyone they would not loose any value of their investment in us lowering the price, in contrary, we wanted to make sure our early investors would be VERY well taken care of, as they are the pillar stone of our project and we thank them for their trust in our project. So your remark of 'shafting all the early investors' is completely wrong. We try to be as transparant as we can possibly be, we have a high moral standard, and the team is on our website with their LinkedIn and Facebook profiles. Why? Because we are NOT scammers, we are a startup trading bot company with a very good product and very bright future, and are not hiding behing fake names, you can look us up. In contraposition to a lot of other ICO / IEO / Crowdsale projects we strive to be as transparant and fair as possible, we conduct business following the law of fair exchange and value.

This lowering of the price was necessary to create a healthy model, this has been achieved and is in the best interest of all Contributors through Wolfpackbot.com, because a healthy financial model is essential for the future of our project and community.

The original email May 4th:
"Our community has spoken, and we have listened!

As you have probably heard, WolfpackBOT will be launching several IEO's, or Initial Exchange Offerings, over the coming weeks.  The first round of IEOs will be launching on May 5th on Biger Exchange and BTex, and will run in three stages on May 5th, 6th, and 7th.

The Stage Pricing for each round will be as follows:

•   Stage 1:  $0.008/WOLF
•   Stage 2:  $0.011/WOLF
•   Stage 3:  $0.015/WOLF

These stage prices are for a limited number of coins, for a very limited time.  We realize that this is considerably lower than the listed WOLF price during our Crowdsale; however, given the current dormant conditions of the traditional crowdsale market, we changed to the IEO model to increase WOLF's liquidity and ensure the long-term success of the WolfpackBOT and Wolfcoin Ecosystem as IEO's have become the new standard in cryptocurrency fundraising.  This was not an easy decision, but a necessary one to ensure the long-term success of the project.

Out of fairness to those who contributed in our Crowdsale, due in part to the lower price of WOLF during the IEOs, we will be compensating you with our revenue-sharing token, HOWL.  Each quarter, all HOWL holders will receive 15% of our gross revenue from WolfpackBOT subscriptions.  On July 15th, a snapshot of the Wolfcoin Blockchain will be taken, and all WOLF holders will receive one HOWL for each WOLF held in their Wolfcoin wallets.

Originally, in addition to the WOLF to HOWL match, we announced that all Crowdsale contributors would receive HOWL dollar for dollar based on the dollar amount contributed during our Crowdsale; however, as some members of the community have brought to our attention, this still leaves Crowdsale contributors at a disadvantage compared to those who purchase WOLF during the IEO.

As a result of these comments and concerns, and to show that we firmly believe in the principle of fair exchange, and take the concerns of our community seriously, we are making some additional changes to benefit those who contributed during our WolfpackBOT.com Crowdsale. 

So what are these changes, and what to they mean for you as a WolfpackBOT Crowdsale contributor?

•   We will be honoring 'dollar for dollar' HOWL to WOLF matching for all WolfpackBOT.com Crowdsale contributors. 
•   For all the WOLF you received for pre-ordering WolfpackBOT subscriptions during our WolfpackBOT.com Crowdsale, you will receive HOWL in a 10:1 HOWL to WOLF ratio.
•   All non-WolfpackBOT.com Crowdsale contributors will only receive HOWL in a 1:1 ratio.
•   IEO contributors will not receive BOT subscription credit with their purchase; you will!
•   Receive additional HOWL by taking advantage of this limited-time low price offering in the IEO's to get more WOLF and receive more 1:1 HOWL matching to get a greater share of BOT subscription revenue each quarter.

In the coming week, we will make an official announcement regarding the procedure for how to receive your HOWL.
Thank you for being an early contributor, giving us your continued support, and helping us make the WolfpackBOT community and ecosystem as strong as a pack of wolves!

Wolfpack Team
"

After this Email some investors contacted us and expressed their opinion about rather having more WOLF instead of HOWL. We have listened to their opinions and made sure we gave everybody a second option, if this isn't following the law of fair exchange and value, I wouldn't know what is!

Underneath an image of the spreadsheet that is offered to our investors to calculate their individual situation and make their choice based upon the outcome and personal preference. We will send out an email with the announcement of a second option and a link to this spreadsheet today.

CLICK IMAGE ABOVE TO DOWNLOAD THE SPREADSHEET FOR YOUR PERSONAL CALCULATION

I hope you've read everything carefully and agree, even admit your assumption was incorrect and will agree we are fair to all our early investors through Wolfpackbot.com, as well as have a good vision regarding building a bright future for our project.

Kind Regards

Rogier

WolfpackBOT is AVAILABLE NOW!

Register today and receive a FREE 2-MONTH trial!

www.wolfpackbot.com

Here are some of the exciting updates to look forward to in our next release:

oswald.cobblepothead

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:08:57 AM

Gibberish. You guys destroyed the price of Wolf by offering the IEO.
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 02:14:00 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 05:18:49 PM by mprep

Register today and receive a FREE 2-MONTH Trial!

(Offer ends July 1, 2019)

http://www.wolfpackbot.com 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

As you may have heard, the WolfpackBOT and Wolfcoin ecosystem has recently gone through some changes with the lowering of WOLF’s price due to our recent IEO and the introduction of HOWL, our new exclusive revenue sharing token for accredited private investors and WolfpackBOT.com Crowdsale contributors.

The reaction to this news was mostly positive; however, we have also heard the voices of those in the community who would prefer to be rewarded additional WOLF.

Therefore, in response to our community, we are putting the choice in your hands.  Every WolfpackBOT.com Crowdsale Contributor who contributed before April 30, 2019 will be able to choose one of the following options in their WolfpackBOT.com Member’s Area.

We are currently implementing some changes to our website, and the option to choose your compensation method will be included in the Member's Area of our website by the end of the month.  This update will also give you the option to register your HOWL wallet address in your Member’s Area.  Specific instructions on how to register and verify your HOWL and WOLF wallet address(es) will follow shortly.   

Option 1:  At the time of the snapshot on July 15, 2019, you will receive 10 HOWL for each WOLF received during our WolfpackBOT.com Crowdsale as well as dollar-for-dollar matching in HOWL.   

For example, if you contributed $1,000 during our Crowdsale and received 10,000 WOLF, you will now receive 100,000 HOWL due to the 10:1 HOWL to WOLF snapshot, and you will also receive an additional 100,000 HOWL (valued at $0.01 for accredited private investors) for the dollar-for-dollar match.  Don’t forget you will also receive $1,000 in WolfpackBOT subscription value.  This subscription value in addition to the 10,000 WOLF and 200,000 HOWL equates to an estimated total value of $3,100.

Option 2:  You will receive additional WOLF on June 1, giving you a total of 10 times your original amount of WOLF.  You will also receive 1:1 HOWL to WOLF bonus at the time of the snapshot.

For example, if you contributed $1,000 during our WolfpackBOT.com Crowdsale and received 10,000 WOLF, you will now have 100,000 WOLF. At the time of the Wolfcoin Blockchain snapshot on July 15, 2019, you will also receive the 1:1 HOWL to WOLF bonus, giving you 100,000 HOWL.  And of course, you will also receive $1,000 in WolfpackBOT subscription value.  This subscription value in addition to the 100,000 WOLF and 100,000 HOWL equates to an estimated total value of $3,000.

Download the Calculation Spreadsheet:

https://wolfpackbotstorage.blob.core.windows.net/wolfpackbotdownloadscontainer/images/Early-Contributors-Option-Calculator.xlsx

Register today and receive a FREE 2-MONTH trial.

http://www.wolfpackbot.com 

From Kryptomoney"WolfpackBOT is an advanced cryptocurrency trading software that enables traders to execute trades with maximum speed and precision."

Read more: https://kryptomoney.com/wolfpackbot-making-crypto-trading-faster-more-accurate-and-more-profitable/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF5f1yusriA&feature=youtu.be

An interview with the WolfpackBOT team.

We discuss how the WolfpackBOT is capable of day trading crypto currencies like XRP, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves and many others. This cryptocurrency trading bot links directly with Binance, so that you can import any of your holdings into the software and let your investments work for you.

Get your 2-month FREE TRIAL today at www.wolfpackbot.com!
MN TRACKER
Copper Member

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:50:41 PM

Let us know if you'd like to be listed on our beta platform!
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 12:07:41 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 05:15:37 PM by mprep

We are happy to announce that WOLF is now trading live on Exrates, P2PB2B, LocalTrade, MCT+, and BTEX!

We are currently in communication with additional exchanges and will make further announcements as more information is available.

HOWL BONUS

Receive 1 FREE HOWL token for every 5 WOLF that you purchase for WolfpackBOT subscriptions directly from http://www.wolfpackbot.com/.

Wolfcoin is now listed on https://www.blockfolio.com.

Add Wolfcoin to your crypto-portfolio today!

We are happy to announce that WolfpackBOT version 0.9.1.3 is now available!

You will be able to update your BOT by simply restarting your WolfpackBOT application. 

Noteif your subscription does not auto-renew, simply log out of the WolpackBOT application and log back in to update your subscription status.

Here are some of the exciting new updates included in this release!

Application Updates

Bug fixes
        Fixed authentication requests for older OS versions
            TLS compatability issue

UI Updates
  Bug fixes
        Fixed multi-select on Orders page
            Orders were only able to be selected individually

New Features

Overhauled coin selector tool
        Filter coins based on specific conditions for Volume, Trades, Price, % Change and Volatility
        Set up the coin selector to automatically select coins to trade periodically
            The bot will automatically restart when new coins are selected
        Improved logging for trading information on Messages page
        Order events logged: Creation, Status Change
        Position events logged: Creation, Status Change, Trailing Stops Reset, Split, Removed, Merging, Merged, Expired
  Footer bar added to application with several new features
        Latest Info level log is displayed in the left hand side of the footer
        Social media toolbar is available to the right of the latest Info level log message
            Links to various Wolfpack related social media and official website
        Camera toolbar is available to the right of the Social media toolbar
            Users can take a screenshot by clicking a button (camera icon)
                Users can view bot screenshots by clicking a button (folder icon)
                Opens file explorer to screenshot folder
        Support toolbar is available to the right of the Camera toolbar in the bottom right of the footer
             Links directly to support for submitting new tickets
     Application now closes to the Windows System Tray
        A notification is displayed with instructions on how to open the bot back up
        Added button beside Exchange on Config Page that when clicked will display notes for the exchange
            Button can be found to the right of the exchange off/on toggle with the text "!"
    Added a Twitter share button on position sold notifications
        Clicking the button will open a browser to post a new tweet with the text of the notification.
    Dashboard
        Replaced bar graph for daily R.O.I. with line graph for accumulated daily trading results
        Trading returns correctly calculated based on completed trades

Trading & Strategy Updates

Performance improvements
        Improved memory usage when calculating indicators
    Added SMI and FIBRL Indicators
        SMI - Stochastic Momentum Index
        FIBRL - Fibonacci Retracement Levels
    Market Short by TA Override on Stop Loss
        Feature allows users to set an override % to use selling TA to market short an open position even if a stop loss order is placed
            When price goes below the setting % and if selling TA is met, the bot will close any open stop loss orders and market short
    Stop Sequence option for Stop Loss Type
         Feature allows for a sequenced pattern of expiring limit orders to attempt to execute a stop loss
            Triggered with Stop Loss Trigger %
            The first order price is the Stop Sequence Start %.  Start % is calculated based on position entry price
            Stop Sequence orders expire based on user setting (Stop Sequence Expiration Minutes)
            When Stop Sequence orders expire, they are cancelled and replaced with a new price using a Stop Sequence Change % from the expired order

This continues until the Stop Sequence Limit % is reached.  Limit % is calculated based on position entry price
    New built-in strategies
Instead of Werewolf Bull, Bear, Sideways and Ultimate, we have incorporated Conservative, Moderate and Aggressive built-in strategies.
    For v 0.9.1.3 Conservative is available for BTC, ETH, and USDT
    Moderate is available for ETH.

cryptopool.builders
Copper Member

Activity: 344

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 03:43:13 AM

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:6293 -u WALLET -p c=WOLF

Payouts every 1 hour, 0.05% fee

Dime21

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:50:00 PM

Hello. How are rewards distributed? For Proof-of-Work?
Rona7do

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:20:07 PM

Hi. If I am not mistaken, then there will also be a distribution for masternodes.
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:39:40 PM

Every sixty seconds, 80% of the block reward goes to the masternodes and 20% goes to the miners.  The current block reward is 200, so 160 WOLF is paid to masternodes for each block. 
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:01:03 PM

Hi. If I am not mistaken, then there will also be a distribution for masternodes.
No, only 80% for masternodes, another 20% fpr Proof-of-Work. THis information you can find on the first page, there are imagine with everything what you need.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: