Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [X11 POW/MN] WolfpackBOT Cryptocurrency Trading BOT (WOLF) [ANN]  (Read 4898 times)
WPB_Mod_01

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:33:52 PM

Team, are you planning to start Bounty campaign? I think now it will demand, cause the market are bearish and many people intersted about cryptoworld.

Hi there, that's really a good idea. We don't have an airdrop or bounty right now.  We will probably do round 3(airdrop) in the near future, but we're still working on the details. You may join our official telegram channel and stay tuned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dieselfury

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:38:16 PM

Team, are you planning to start Bounty campaign? I think now it will demand, cause the market are bearish and many people intersted about cryptoworld.
I am also very interested. In this project, I would like to participate. I am sure that the coins will be well priced on the market.
cryptalpro

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:20:20 PM

How many coins are currently released? Where can I see it?

Dear eshopping2, Please visit our official website and read our whitepaper  Smiley : https://wolfpackbot.com/
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:38:53 AM

Hi there, that's really a good idea. We don't have an airdrop or bounty right now.  We will probably do round 3(airdrop) in the near future, but we're still working on the details. You may join our official telegram channel and stay tuned.
But as far as I know, airdrop is forbidden to hold on the forum. If you want to start an airdrop, you better create a small site like landing page.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:31:31 AM

But as far as I know, airdrop is forbidden to hold on the forum. If you want to start an airdrop, you better create a small site like landing page.
Really? For what reason? But many projects right now conduct airdrops on the forum...
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:53:59 AM

Really? For what reason? But many projects right now conduct airdrops on the forum...
Recently there are less and less of such projects ... this is very risky. It will be more purposeful to conduct a bounty campaign.
WerSalit

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:02:18 PM

Recently there are less and less of such projects ... this is very risky. It will be more purposeful to conduct a bounty campaign.
I agree only partially. Since it is also necessary to spend money on carrying out a bounty campaign, find a responsible person who can help with this, and its will a long time.
Rona7do

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:34:51 PM

I agree only partially. Since it is also necessary to spend money on carrying out a bounty campaign, find a responsible person who can help with this, and its will a long time.
But if the team decides and allocates funds for these purposes, it will pay off, because during the bull market the Bounty campaign will be in demand.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:43:00 PM

I compared your bot with other projects, and I want to say that your project really has so many opportunities that other projects do not provide. This is very promising.
Gucci Flip Flops

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:54:26 AM

I compared your bot with other projects, and I want to say that your project really has so many opportunities that other projects do not provide. This is very promising.
I have repeatedly seen how people write about the uniqueness of this bot, but I still can not understand what its peculiarity is. Explain to me please.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:22:43 PM

I have repeatedly seen how people write about the uniqueness of this bot, but I still can not understand what its peculiarity is. Explain to me please.
Check out the technical specifications of this bot, read the white paper and you will understand. Its true! Cheesy
Rona7do

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:16:18 PM

It is also an interesting idea to create an advertising promotional campaign directly on the forum. It is extremely effective, and justified the investment.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:54:42 PM

It is also an interesting idea to create an advertising promotional campaign directly on the forum. It is extremely effective, and justified the investment.
For such advertising campaigns have any framework? Will it be relevant to create such a promotional campaign for the bot?
Rona7do

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:37:44 PM

For such advertising campaigns have any framework? Will it be relevant to create such a promotional campaign for the bot?
In this type of advertising there is no framework, the main criterion is that the project must be directly related to cryptocurrency.
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:54:25 PM

In this type of advertising there is no framework, the main criterion is that the project must be directly related to cryptocurrency.
How much money do you need to spend on this type of advertising? Is it possible to get acquainted with the statistics of an average advertising campaign somewhere?
WPB_Mod_01

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:39:53 PM

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Rona7ldo! We will definitely take this idea into consideration and keep them coming guys! We value what the entire community is saying and together we can make WolfpackBOT rise to the top!  Smiley
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:45:57 PM

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Rona7ldo! We will definitely take this idea into consideration and keep them coming guys! We value what the entire community is saying and together we can make WolfpackBOT rise to the top!  Smiley
Do you report us here about your decision ??
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:36:25 PM

Which exchanges can use your bot for trading? It looks very interesting, I want to try.
WPB_Mod_01

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:28:00 PM

Do you report us here about your decision ??
This needs to be discussed first and we will definitely share some insights here. We really love your idea and you can keep them coming, we always value every idea you guys are sharing. Thank you! Smiley
WPB_Mod_01

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:42:44 PM

Which exchanges can use your bot for trading? It looks very interesting, I want to try.
Hi there @Varog, the bot for trading only works on Binance right now. Our coders are working on adding more exchanges and we'll definitely share it across all supported channels, so stay tuned.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: