Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:40:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [X11 POW/MN] WolfpackBOT Cryptocurrency Trading BOT (WOLF) [ANN]  (Read 4898 times)
Lewis612

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:50:47 PM

Which exchanges can use your bot for trading? It looks very interesting, I want to try.
Hi there @Varog, the bot for trading only works on Binance right now. Our coders are working on adding more exchanges and we'll definitely share it across all supported channels, so stay tuned.  Smiley
This is already excellent, as Binance is one of the most popular exchanges today, especially for altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rona7do

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:24:23 AM

Which exchanges can use your bot for trading? It looks very interesting, I want to try.
Hi there @Varog, the bot for trading only works on Binance right now. Our coders are working on adding more exchanges and we'll definitely share it across all supported channels, so stay tuned.  Smiley
And how long will it take? Binance is truly one of the most relevant exchanges at the moment, but I withdrew all my funds from this exchange after hacking.
Mateo Jr

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:51:22 AM

Hi guys do you have a mobile app? For which operating systems?
WerSalit

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:11:03 PM

Do you mean a project wallet? Or directly a mobile application with a bot?
cryptalpro

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:20:23 PM

Dear Mateo Jr, we have a wolfcoin mobile wallet app for android user. and right now we don't have Bot android version. please download wolfcoin wallet from the play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wolfcoinwallet
Pastrana
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:31:17 PM

Dear Mateo Jr, we have a wolfcoin mobile wallet app for android user. and right now we don't have Bot android version. please download wolfcoin wallet from the play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wolfcoinwallet
Do you plan to release your wallet for the iOS operating system? I think more people connected with crypto-currency use this operating system.
cryptalpro

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:09:30 PM

Do you plan to release your wallet for the iOS operating system? I think more people connected with crypto-currency use this operating system.

Dear Pastrana, Our team is currently working on the release for the IOS. Please stay tuned here ( https://t.me/thewolfpackBOT ) in the channel for updates and announcements! 😊
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 03:06:33 AM

Wolfcoin is now partnered with OreCoinGames! 

Deposit WOLF and play today at OreCoinGames.com.
Rona7do

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:12:25 PM

Wolfcoin is now partnered with OreCoinGames! 

Deposit WOLF and play today at OreCoinGames.com.
Great news, I repeatedly heard about this project. I have been interested in gambling for a long time, I will need to try this platform with your bot.
Drugs?

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:15:49 PM

Wow Roll Eyes And how will your bot work in the field of gambling?
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 12:08:40 AM

We are proud to announce our new partnership with ADVFN.

ADVFN is a financial market company that provides data and services to investors and traders.  They have been successfully bringing new investors to companies since 1999, and have also incorporated cryptocurrency news and projects into their platform.
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:18:34 PM

A very good indicator that the project concludes partnership agreements with other projects that have already achieved some success in their fields.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:55:35 PM

A very good indicator that the project concludes partnership agreements with other projects that have already achieved some success in their fields.
But I do not quite understand how the bot will be involved in these projects and how to use it in these industries.
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:06:06 PM

But I do not quite understand how the bot will be involved in these projects and how to use it in these industries.
As far as I understand it, it will simply be the automation of many processes and services on the platforms, and the bot will help monitor all functions and make a profit by automating the processes.
Martin [WPB]

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:54:56 AM

As far as I understand it, it will simply be the automation of many processes and services on the platforms, and the bot will help monitor all functions and make a profit by automating the processes.

Wolfcoin is listed on OreCoinGames. Wolfcoin can be used to play games on OreCoinGames, and users can earn more Wolfcoin in the process. This gives Wolfcoin another use case.

The partnership with ADVFN is to bring in more investors to the WolfpackBOT project. ADVFN is a financial market company that provides data and services to investors and traders. They have been successfully bringing new investors to companies since 1999, and have incorporated cryptocurrency news and projects into their platform.
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:54:00 PM

Wolfcoin is listed on OreCoinGames. Wolfcoin can be used to play games on OreCoinGames, and users can earn more Wolfcoin in the process. This gives Wolfcoin another use case.

The partnership with ADVFN is to bring in more investors to the WolfpackBOT project. ADVFN is a financial market company that provides data and services to investors and traders. They have been successfully bringing new investors to companies since 1999, and have incorporated cryptocurrency news and projects into their platform.
Great news, now I have not the slightest doubt in the grandiose intentions of this project, I will soon allocate funds for investment in your token.
WPB_Mod_01

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:49:02 PM

Great news, now I have not the slightest doubt in the grandiose intentions of this project, I will soon allocate funds for investment in your token.

Glad to hear that you like where we're heading as a project and community overall! Where do you wanna see WolfpackBOT next? Smiley
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:46:23 PM

Glad to hear that you like where we're heading as a project and community overall! Where do you wanna see WolfpackBOT next? Smiley
First of all, I would like your bot to start working for other exchanges, not only for Binance.
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:17:49 PM

Lol but also after all so many altcoins trades on this exchange, so I see no reason to complain. Over time, the team will increase the list of exchanges, I'm sure of it.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:00:06 AM

Lol but also after all so many altcoins trades on this exchange, so I see no reason to complain. Over time, the team will increase the list of exchanges, I'm sure of it.
If you are involved in altcoin trading, Binance is the best exchange for this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: