Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:31:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC just went Down  (Read 658 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 11:02:00 PM

We are all in the same situation. Obscurity turns work into gambling. Our hope was increasing in the last increase, but its life lasted for a day or two. All the weak upward movements make it even closer to the bottom.  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clover12 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:09:25 PM

We are all in the same situation. Obscurity turns work into gambling. Our hope was increasing in the last increase, but its life lasted for a day or two. All the weak upward movements make it even closer to the bottom.  Undecided

It's only been 2 hours since the massive dip occured.  Now it has recovered about 68% up from where it fell down to... so I will just wait and see how the charts look tomorrow morning.

PS/ I did reduce my sell points so that I will basically break-even. I'd be Cool with an Even Steven.
clover12 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:14:54 PM

I'm looking at other charts besides BTC but it looks like after the Big Dip, the price squeezed a good amount and went horizontal for a while. Now it is starting to bust over the top Resistance Line with 2-3 green bars. it's on an uptrend with signals that it is going to bust upwards!!!!!!!

For the people who say I do not pay attention: how's that for TECH ANALYSIS!?!? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

buncha newbs
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:16:12 PM

It's only been 2 hours since the massive dip occured.  Now it has recovered about 68% up from where it fell down to... so I will just wait and see how the charts look tomorrow morning.

PS/ I did reduce my sell points so that I will basically break-even. I'd be Cool with an Even Steven.

On Bitstamp it's back to where it started. It's like it never happened.
I guess some whale got tired of waiting and sold everything into the buy walls like a newbie. He was hoping to start something and failed. He must be proud of his achievement now Cheesy but it was a good try. A point for his effort.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:16:19 PM

It went from $3,795 down to $3,665. All in a matter of seconds. I wonder why and what happen.

All my trades are up and hanging. My whole Binance account is now waiting for the rebound.

You guys doing okay?

I think you had the right action. Now the price of BTC will increase at nearly $3,900 so that you can continue to trading and get profit with Bitcoin. And the next time, I think the price of BTC and the market cap of this cryptocurrency market will rise and bull run maybe will happen in the next four months.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:19:03 PM

In my opinion, the price will continue to decline with pressure from bears. I already sold my BTC and this trade is my biggest gain since last December. BTC will test support levels below than 3k$. Price is reacting very easily to every FUD and these conditions don't give enough courage to buy with small steps.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
clover12 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:20:26 PM

On Bitstamp it's back to where it started. It's like it never happened.
I guess some whale got tired of waiting and sold everything into the buy walls like a newbie. He was hoping to start something and failed. He must be proud of his achievement now Cheesy but it was a good try. A point for his effort.

Im thinking the only way to seriously learn Buy/Sell Walls, and what Whales do, are by having your feet wet in the water while these Giant Whales are in it!!!!!! scary

Cause I read a buncha explanations about Buy/Sell Walls and still did not understand.  I'd like to learn how to IDENTIFY when the whales are manipulating things.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:22:55 PM

There's nothing new on what's happening with the price of Bitcoin recently. The price still remain within the range of +/- $200. This is where scalpers and day traders user their expertise. There would be a significant change if we see at least +/- $500 in the price of Bitcoin or maybe +/- 10% of its current trading price. Never the less we are still in the bear market.
clover12 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:23:07 PM

In my opinion, the price will continue to decline with pressure from bears. I already sold my BTC and this trade is my biggest gain since last December. BTC will test support levels below than 3k$. Price is reacting very easily to every FUD and these conditions don't give enough courage to buy with small steps.

Sharp post... I am going to keep an eye you buddy.

Update: I just sold at Market price and Cut Even this time.  I plan to trade again beginning tomorrow.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:28:37 PM

Probably some whale sold a big amount which suddenly increased the supply against existing demand which caused such sudden dip in price. But you know, shit happens in life and bigger shit happens in trader's life! Did you set up a stop loss? That could have saved you dollars.

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:39:35 PM

The little price reduction is not something to worry about though, it will pump up back. No need panicking in every little price reduction.
The price is just a mere fluctuation which is caused by day traders who are constant selling and buying in the market so need to worry.
And for me,  it's not advisable to constantly glue yourself to the price and keep monitoring the price, it makes no sense.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:45:50 AM

With the sale of whales, bitcoin is down this is very normal.. you know there are also futures and leveraged transactions. and absurtly price drops down to $ 400 to 500 dollars or vice versa, The price may rise up to 500 dollars at a time.. Don't be surprised anymore, get used to it.
this is what always makes traders experience panic, changes in prices are very fast and very large value. then if we want to enter the krypto trade, we must practice trading mentality because if we are not ready then there will be a big loss. sometimes prices go up and down are the influence of large traders who want to dominate the market by making sales and purchases on a giant scale, so we must always be careful with the situation that occurs suddenly.

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:10:07 AM

Let's just all hope to the bounce back of the crypto market again. But well, this is not new for the market but I do hope for the fast recovery of the Bitcoin market takes place again.
shaina_joy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:14:06 AM

I think that is normal. It went up relevantly quick last past few days so this is to be expected. I might be wrong but it looks like there are big player going out for a quick profit.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:15:48 AM

It went from $3,795 down to $3,665. All in a matter of seconds. I wonder why and what happen.

All my trades are up and hanging. My whole Binance account is now waiting for the rebound.

You guys doing okay?
It's normal to happen, it's like 5-10 times already or even more since last year. I don't know everytime the market goes up, in the end the market will go down again and it'a always like this. It's like someone out there can control the market.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:43:12 AM

The little price reduction is not something to worry about though, it will pump up back. No need panicking in every little price reduction.
The price is just a mere fluctuation which is caused by day traders who are constant selling and buying in the market so need to worry.
And for me,  it's not advisable to constantly glue yourself to the price and keep monitoring the price, it makes no sense.

You have to assess if what type of trading practice you should be fit yourself, small fluctuations is normal, whether ups or downs things will happen
as active traders are playing around and taking every opportunities that they've got, knowing your limitations and how will you act accordingly is
very important, take a deeper assessment and keep yourself calm before taking any decisions.

Observed and study how will you take the sway, whether long or short term investment you need to have a good set up plans.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:48:03 AM

this is good news for a trader, we can make purchases at low prices.
 hopefully in the future the price can experience a high increase. because we buy at a low price, we are not afraid of losing. maybe this could be taken into consideration by traders.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:56:09 AM

I think that is normal. It went up relevantly quick last past few days so this is to be expected. I might be wrong but it looks like there are big player going out for a quick profit.
Obviously your absorption was right, Most of the Bitcoin was moving forward slowly and sudden dump also possible at anytime. It is a common fluctuation of crypto market, This month makes many magic in Bitcoin growth so surely upcoming days are positive to Bitcoin. I hope BTC is future fiat currency in entire world.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:03:41 AM

I hope that it wouldn't continue and soon it would raise again,
I hope that this year we could see a possitive sign in our portfolio.

apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:39:47 AM

Bitcoin last two days raised up about 5% and could be higher price, I don't why today bitcoin have lower and dump again. Without got negative news I check bitcoin and altcoin have take down at lower price and always hope one later could back to higher price again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: