Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:31:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best ethereum wallet mobile?  (Read 691 times)
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 05:31:17 AM

I use coinomi it's multi coin and multi platform wallet, been using it since 2k14 haven't encountered anything serious trouble yet, their support is also excellent.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:20:59 AM

For your own safety its better to you very popular wallets or else you might be a victim of backlogging apps ,I use coinomi wallet and my ether,they have backup phrase too

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Peanyut991

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:34:26 AM

I think MEW is the best wallet for PC and Android. After updating now MEW wallet is more responsive when opened on android and MEW wallet also has an application that you can download.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:07:22 PM

Hello community I want to use bitrefill to pay a service that is too cheap, so I want to know which is the best ethereum mobile wallet to send my payment to this platform.

Note: I have an Android device I would prefer an app for android that includes only fees by GWEI, I would be too grateful for knowing your opinion.

What ethereum mobile wallet do you use?

You can try cryptocurrency wallet for android in playstore, such as Coinomi. It is a cryptocurrency wallet app.
But i think you cannot adjust the ETH gas fee like in myetherwallet, just using it to send and receive ETH and other coins.
It is more secure if you using your own wallet like trezor or ledger, but you need to buy with your money.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:07:49 PM

To date, I still have not used the wallets that would be on the phones. What is the meaning of these wallets, if today there is no legality in this matter? I do not think that they are necessary today, maybe in the future.
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:42:50 PM

I have heard that MEW has released their mobile version. I have not tested it yet, but I am using Myetherwallet already for several years and have never had some problems with it, so if they have made a mobile version I am pretty sure that it is really well made.
Romanianz

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:46:04 PM

To date, I still have not used the wallets that would be on the phones. What is the meaning of these wallets, if today there is no legality in this matter? I do not think that they are necessary today, maybe in the future.
I suggest that you do not use the wallet on the cellphone, it is safer you still use the wallet that you access on the computer, because if you save it on your cellphone it will be prone to viruses that steal data from your mobile.
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:52:08 PM

I'll never use mobile wallet for Ethereum. For me MEW is the best wallet and i also use web wallet and so far is very safe.
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:02:35 PM

I have been transacting Ethereum for about two years now and the second wallet I ever used was Imtoken and I have to admit that after discovering it, I searched no further because in my opinion, imtoken app is the best out there.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:24:49 PM

I use the imtoken wallet and also MyEtherwallet. for me both are very useful and easy to use. I have no problem with the two wallets. as long as its use is still safe and quite fast. there are no obstacles in receiving tokens or sending. in my opinion both are the best wallets for storing crypto.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:55:40 PM

Hello community I want to use bitrefill to pay a service that is too cheap, so I want to know which is the best ethereum mobile wallet to send my payment to this platform.

Note: I have an Android device I would prefer an app for android that includes only fees by GWEI, I would be too grateful for knowing your opinion.

I think now there are many wallets on the mobile that are well protected , for example I trust from the exchange binance really like it, it is well protected and works quickly

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:47:50 PM

I think myetherwallet is always the best choice as a ethereum wallet. You can use it in browser. But if you really want to find a app then I will suggest to use myconnect. It is like hardware wallet wallet without hardware and  it is developed by my etherwallet  devs. So it is very secure. Without that you can use many other wallet one of the popular one is eidoo . and also coinbase  has its wallet. Coinbase  wallet is also good for daily use.  If you search you can find some opensource wallet also. So that's it.

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:40:16 PM

I think myetherwallet is always the best choice as a ethereum wallet. You can use it in browser. But if you really want to find a app then I will suggest to use myconnect. It is like hardware wallet wallet without hardware and  it is developed by my etherwallet  devs. So it is very secure. Without that you can use many other wallet one of the popular one is eidoo . and also coinbase  has its wallet. Coinbase  wallet is also good for daily use.  If you search you can find some opensource wallet also. So that's it.
Are mobile applications that allow you to store cryptocurrency are still relevant? It seems to me that it is not safe for large amounts of funds. If we talk about the platform ethereum, it is best to use MEW.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:21:41 AM

I use the IMKOKEN wallet software to store my Ethereum tokens. This app is also very easy for newcomers to get started.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:57:51 AM

I always thought coinomi and enjin are the best mobile wallet but I found out they have there disadvantages ,enjin wallet has beautiful interface but I noticed that you can't create more than single address for each coins or tokens and you can do that on coinomi but coinomi is too deep for me as I can't pull out my private keys ,you have to go through a long process for that which is not easy
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 06:11:48 AM

There are many good apps out there for ethereum and for storing your erc20 assets. personally I use imtoken, trust and qpocket wallet because I can control my private keys on them. My best and the ones I can refer you to is Trust and qpocket, they have great unique features

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:14:11 PM

Hello friend, i think you can use several wallets in your mobile phone such as Coinbase, Freewallet.org, ImToken, etc.
Just search ethereum wallet in the playstore if you using Android, and choose the most reliable wallet.
Using mobile wallet is very convenient, you can send coins anywhere and anytime only using your phone.

Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:15:46 PM

Well, mew made your wallet. We need to test it. I think he should be in the wallets top. And about habits I believe in the reliability of this project.
TronTonn

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:19:43 PM

I used to like jaxx but since they updated to a new version it doesn't work well. But I now use the enjin wallet which is easy to use.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:43:37 PM

It's best to use MEW connect. It is an application for you to keep altcoin ERC 20 and can easily manage it simply. You can also search for the Trust wallet and use it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: