Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:42:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]EducationCOinOnline(EDCO)|POS+25% MN+75% reward|cryptobridge  (Read 1273 times)
righyhttto

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:11:34 PM

Why is the price so high?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tatanicflysz

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:21:46 AM

Too many coins about education
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:23:50 PM

Third time avoiding question about details on their project, sign point to bad thing. Last chance, kindly attend to my post. Go look for it, it's not that difficult to find between the tiny one and a half pages of your thread
EducationCoinOnline (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:30:36 AM

ruscoinhony

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:57:50 AM

I noticed that DEV said it was a long process, so how long does it take for EDCO to develop?
Akuaja

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:14:34 AM

For coin that so expensive, they never answer people question. Is this the right thing?
cash0268888

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:41:10 PM

the Explorer link doesn't work? This does not happen))) Another bubble..
cash0268888

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:50:41 AM

You just stole the project idea from the project Collegicoin (CLG) . Artificially overpriced is not cool..👎👎👎
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:22:33 PM

You just stole the project idea from the project Collegicoin (CLG) . Artificially overpriced is not cool..👎👎👎

Funnily, I also followed CLG project, and although they seems more promising compared to this highly questionable project, their thread is not extra active either, isn't it?
cash0268888

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:08:05 AM

Funnily, I also followed CLG project, and although they seems more promising compared to this highly questionable project, their thread is not extra active either, isn't it?

I've been following the CLG project from the beginning. Yes, I agree their thread on the forum a little active. They do not make advertising of the product to the time until the development of online education platform.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:48:55 AM

I've been following the CLG project from the beginning. Yes, I agree their thread on the forum a little active. They do not make advertising of the product to the time until the development of online education platform.

Yes, a fact I am well aware of. If I may satisfy my curiosity, are you part of the CLG team or something alike? It is brought to my attention that more than 75% of your post are on their thread or around the sake of advertising them.
cash0268888

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:57:48 AM

Yes, a fact I am well aware of. If I may satisfy my curiosity, are you part of the CLG team or something alike? It is brought to my attention that more than 75% of your post are on their thread or around the sake of advertising them.

No, I'm not part of the Collegicoin project. I like their project. I do not advertise the project in any way. I am an active member of the project community. If you think I'm promoting the project, I'm sorry. I just don't like people stealing ideas from other people.
EducationCoinOnline (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:43:16 AM

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:36:14 PM

i don't think you can get clear answers from the dev. he doesn't address valid questions. with this kind of attitude towards the community, it just shows that maybe they are not really into the concept of education. and to my surprise, their buy/sell order price in CB is really amazing! such expensive price for this type of project and the thread is not really active at all?

Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:35:38 AM

i don't think you can get clear answers from the dev. he doesn't address valid questions. with this kind of attitude towards the community, it just shows that maybe they are not really into the concept of education. and to my surprise, their buy/sell order price in CB is really amazing! such expensive price for this type of project and the thread is not really active at all?

Excatly, I also found out recently that crypt-bridge do not have any problem with listing scam coins. When I asked them why they aprove listing for  Alphacup coin (proven scam on BTT) they deleted my comment...
tatanicflysz

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:11:25 AM

How is EDCO now?

KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:27:33 PM

After reading the white paper, I saw a lot of advantages. However, the team is in no hurry to develop its plans and reach me in the near future. Maybe, they are waiting for improvement in the cryptomarket situation. however, it is unknown, how many more will have to wait.
sarahscrypto321

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:59:24 AM

EDCO has been listed on CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service

- Low minimum deposit
- Daily Payouts
- Auto-Reinvestment available
- 4% Commission
- Secure Logins
- 24 hr active admins

interesting service, will look into this more thank u
shneournhere

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:46:18 AM

Does EDCO have an award scheme? Or airdrop?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:10:34 PM

After reading the white paper, I saw a lot of advantages. However, the team is in no hurry to develop its plans and reach me in the near future. Maybe, they are waiting for improvement in the cryptomarket situation. however, it is unknown, how many more will have to wait.

I personally think it's more to they deliberately hold information, and by that I mean they refuse to answer. They're online daily here, they're aware of the inquiries and posts around, but they still didn't answer anything.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: