Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:40:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling MtGox claim, 400-600 BTC  (Read 391 times)
suchdogeverywow (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

Hello, I'm looking to sell a MtGox claim of 400-600 BTC (specific amount will be revealed in a personal message).

Given the current path of civil rehabilitation, the fact that we have 166k out of 800k (20%) coins left on the exchange and also BCH to be returned too, I'm looking to sell at 16% of the actual claim. You'd be essentially buying BTC at a discount.

Funds shall be locked in multisig escrow before we proceed with signing the final transfer of claim papers. My lawyer should agree with your lawyer all is 100% transparent.

Only serious offers please. If you're messaging me, specify who you are and who you represent (if you're not the actual buyer).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jcryptos

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:42:07 PM

I might be interested if the price is right. Is there any information you can send me that my lawyer would be able to review to verify everything is legit?  If I can get everything verified and get a complete understanding of what I am paying vs. what I am receiving I am interested. Please let me know...
suchdogeverywow (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:48:28 AM

I might be interested if the price is right. Is there any information you can send me that my lawyer would be able to review to verify everything is legit?  If I can get everything verified and get a complete understanding of what I am paying vs. what I am receiving I am interested. Please let me know...

Cannot send you message, please change your settings to allow newbies to send you messages or send a message to me yourself.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:51:30 AM

Cannot send you message, please change your settings to allow newbies to send you messages or send a message to me yourself.

Just a heads up, you're limited to 1 PM/hour and 2 PMs/day. I would arrange some alternative measure of communication with someone who wants to buy.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
suchdogeverywow (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:20:39 AM

Just a heads up, you're limited to 1 PM/hour and 2 PMs/day. I would arrange some alternative measure of communication with someone who wants to buy.

Yeah, ok. Anyone interested: please PM me your Telegram account name, let's talk over there.
Jcryptos

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:57:19 AM

Sorry did not realize I had that unchecked. You should be able to send a message over now!
CryptoScotland

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Crypto Scotland Investor Digital Currency

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:02:02 PM

Hello, I'm looking to sell a MtGox claim of 400-600 BTC (specific amount will be revealed in a personal message).

Given the current path of civil rehabilitation, the fact that we have 166k out of 800k (20%) coins left on the exchange and also BCH to be returned too, I'm looking to sell at 16% of the actual claim. You'd be essentially buying BTC at a discount.

Funds shall be locked in multisig escrow before we proceed with signing the final transfer of claim papers. My lawyer should agree with your lawyer all is 100% transparent.

Only serious offers please. If you're messaging me, specify who you are and who you represent (if you're not the actual buyer).

Sent you a message based in UK,  Pro trader can help you with this if genuine.

H Ali
Crypto Scotland Buyer
suchdogeverywow (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:26:58 AM

Upping this, still valid.
Rishab10

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:20:48 PM

inbox me the location for the trade and rest essential information as well. You can text me your phone number or get in touch with me on Skype.

my Skype - rishab10mehra

Thank you
longhornlove

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:44:20 PM

Upping this, still valid.
Please contact me on Telegram @steveyoung.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: