Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:14:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BETXOIN] [POS,MN] betxoin.online | Online bookmaker | Launched  (Read 2439 times)
yx67

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:32:15 PM

Coin think will keep course. Since there are gamblers who can lose and want to recoup, they will immediately run to the market to buy coins, so the course will be more stable, it will not immediately go down.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Betxoin dev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:53:34 PM

Coin think will keep course. Since there are gamblers who can lose and want to recoup, they will immediately run to the market to buy coins, so the course will be more stable, it will not immediately go down.

Sure. That's the whole plan. With successful developments, the price will not go down. Wink
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:59:31 AM

Not so much I would have been so sure of it, such sites have been building up their clients and authority over the years, spending huge amounts of money on bonuses at first, but there will also be their own coin and how not to twist her course and it will not be permanent such projects are usually not made a year or two, is there enough patience for the organizers? or making a profit and disappear.
vvuittinh11

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:42:08 AM

good coin. hope moon
sdetuklen

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:04:52 AM

Before the update, I played almost every day.
Here are some games:
https://i.imgur.com/mAFv5WL.png
https://i.imgur.com/XMKnhPv.png

Also testi conclusion, coins came to the desktop wallet
https://i.imgur.com/RqNezAp.png

Waiting for platform restart. Hopefully I’ll continue to bet soon and lay out something fresh Grin
Betxoin dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:06:18 AM

Not so much I would have been so sure of it, such sites have been building up their clients and authority over the years, spending huge amounts of money on bonuses at first, but there will also be their own coin and how not to twist her course and it will not be permanent such projects are usually not made a year or two, is there enough patience for the organizers? or making a profit and disappear.

The deficit leads to an increase in prices. In other words, attracting a large number of players to our service due to the "stake-and-bet" possibility and high bookmaker odds will lead to a stable demand for coins. While lost BETXC will be withdrawn from the circulation, crypto-enthusiasts will have hard time resisting the temptation of getting the masternode of steadily growing in price coin, thus blocking another 1000 BETXC per each node. We get an ideal ecosystem in terms of logic and economics.
vest4478

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:36:26 AM

It is worth watching the development of this project. He must succeed. The gaming industry is developing successfully.
radiotechnician

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:25:21 AM

Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Buzhou

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:02:16 PM

Lately there are lots of MN / PoS coins, but we have something going on here!
How will you encourage people to buy MN from BETXOIN with so many existing options?
I mean what will be done to make your platform widely accepted and many true prizes to be offered?
Why did not you opt for PoW and with that you would have a strong help from miners?
MasterDropov1

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:34:08 PM

I am glad that more and more projects are using the POS production system. All the last time I try to participate only in such projects. In my opinion, they are the future. The pow mining system for me is already outdated - to spend a huge amount of resources for the sake of mining coins, which are not yet involved in the real economy. It is possible someday there will be a more progressive system, but so far only POS for me is a priority. And that's why I chose this project, that I can have coins on my wallet to increase my capital.
Betxoin dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:18:12 AM

Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?

Hello,
at the moment the platform provides only two languages En and Ru. We plan to translate the platform into different languages such as:
Chinese, Korean, Italian, French, Spanish, Turkish, German. When we translate the platform, we will announce the translation campaign. Thank you for your interest.
Lately there are lots of MN / PoS coins, but we have something going on here!
How will you encourage people to buy MN from BETXOIN with so many existing options?
I mean what will be done to make your platform widely accepted and many true prizes to be offered?
Why did not you opt for PoW and with that you would have a strong help from miners?

At the beginning we wanted to make it PoW, but
I am glad that more and more projects are using the POS production system. All the last time I try to participate only in such projects. In my opinion, they are the future. The pow mining system for me is already outdated - to spend a huge amount of resources for the sake of mining coins, which are not yet involved in the real economy. It is possible someday there will be a more progressive system, but so far only POS for me is a priority. And that's why I chose this project, that I can have coins on my wallet to increase my capital.
Drokzid90

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:16:26 PM

I am very pleased that there are now more stringent vetting procedures involved for BETXOIN Coin acquisition.
This is a Project that has excellent prospects, the new screening process will likely increase the prospects of BETXOIN even further, as a form of protection from those who seek to flood and undermine a Project.
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:03:31 PM

I am very pleased that there are now more stringent vetting procedures involved for BETXOIN Coin acquisition.
This is a Project that has excellent prospects, the new screening process will likely increase the prospects of BETXOIN even further, as a form of protection from those who seek to flood and undermine a Project.
I do not quite understand what you are talking about? what are the strict checks? Want to enter your passport information? but this is contrary to what I read in the cap, and who wants to undermine the project? explain.
yx67

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:16:25 PM

I decided to test the updated platform. In my opinion it works fine, it didn’t replace any bugs. All page navigation opens. Funds are quickly introduced and withdrawn.
Betxoin dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:48:08 PM

I do not quite understand what you are talking about? what are the strict checks? Want to enter your passport information? but this is contrary to what I read in the cap, and who wants to undermine the project? explain.

I think he was talking about the BETXOIN coin emission, and not about the user verification.
I decided to test the updated platform. In my opinion it works fine, it didn’t replace any bugs. All page navigation opens. Funds are quickly introduced and withdrawn.
Thanks for your feedback.

yx67

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:10:33 PM

Looking forward to the betting platform. Always nice to be able to "gamble" for fun and sometimes make a little extra money on the side.

BETXOIN BETTING PLATFORM is fully operational. You only need to register and enter BETXOIN COIN. And enjoy winning bets.

deytraderfx

Activity: 476
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 05:54:32 AM

I really liked the betting platform, I look forward to when the coin enters the exchange .. the team is also very sociable, answers questions quickly, this is a big plus. I think in the near future the coin will be in great demand.
bitalk3

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:25:21 PM

who is in the know, decided to check Pos on the wallet storage is not active for 5 hours already. How many coins mature?
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:56:20 PM

I just discovered BETXOIN and found this betting approach fun! I hope a good exchange add this coin and contribute to the increase in adoption and value! If this does not happen, people will hardly abandon their current betting practices! It will be interesting to wait as BETXOIN will handle so much competition! Apparently there is nothing to complain about, other than the choice of two languages! When will there be more options?
dropthebomb.io

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

Need a Bombic PR? 💣

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 06:58:33 PM

Please review our whitepaper here https://www.betxoin.info/
                      Join our discord https://discord.gg/kPdMk95
                      Find us in telegram https://t.me/joinchat/HlmU8hSI3im1tZgUugDNeQ
                      Download wallets from website and https://github.com/Betxoin/Betxoin/releases
                      Bet better here https://betxoin.online/line
                      Follow our twitter https://twitter.com/betxoin
                      Explore https://www.betxoin.info/ to find Block Explorer

Team, so do you use YouTube for promotion? Here's what I mean. Not filming your videos and naming it "Betxoin smth..." (usually gives no views) or use Bounty videos. I'm talking about attracting targeted audience for ICO and your product.

Should you be interested, reach me at @dtbagency.

💣💣💣Alternative Promo Solutions For non-ICO pricing 💣💣💣
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: