Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KazuGold [PoS] - A Decentralized Way of life  (Read 304 times)
KazuGold (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 09:14:01 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2019, 09:43:52 AM by KazuGold

What is KazuGold ?

KazuGold is a Crypto-Commodity with the sole purpose of being  “A Store of Value”.

It is NOT an investment and therefore does not promise profit. In fact, any profit gained is soley created by the user and their own actions.

KazuGold-KGLD is Only 28 million  created by POS, Kazugold has a very limited total supply, You can earn reward by staking
Created at the beginning of 2019, from the very start envisoing education for the public by inviting all kazuillionaires to take a glimpse at what challenges coin creators have to battle through during setup of a new crypto project.

Alongside education, our mission is to assist our kazuillionaires to operate in a secure environment while providing them a safe homebase. A sense of belonging and acceptance within a thriving ecosystem, powered by a knowledgable and stable community is our ongoing goal

KazuGold (KGLD) Specifications

Launch Date: Jan 8, 2019 5:06:24 AM UTC
Blockchain Type: POS
Ticker Symbol: KGLD
Max Total Supply: 28 Million KGLD
Block Reward Reduction:
* 1st Year --- 9% Monthly
* 2nd Year -- 7% Monthly
* 3rd Year --- 5% Monthly
1x Mining Algorithims: POS
Current Supply: 5,905,650 KGLD (Feb 2019)
POS Reward: Around 9% Per Month

KAZUGOLD WALLET

BLOCK EXPLORERS

Market Listing
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:37:50 AM

More details won't hurt.

You want to provide secure environment and home base to your community, how? Like literal home-base? And that'll give a sense of security on what way? How will it works?
KazuGold (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 08:35:31 PM

More details won't hurt.

You want to provide secure environment and home base to your community, how? Like literal home-base? And that'll give a sense of security on what way? How will it works?
Hello Miike, thanks for your questions, Through education and community support from experienced traders and crypto enthusiats.
Less about tech security. More about Crypto Street-smarts
Crypto-Heart

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:48:13 AM

What is KazuGold ?

KazuGold is a Crypto-Commodity with the sole purpose of being  “A Store of Value”.

It is NOT an investment and therefore does not promise profit. In fact, any profit gained is soley created by the user and their own actions.

KazuGold-KGLD is Only 28 million  created by POS, Kazugold has a very limited total supply, You can earn reward by staking
Created at the beginning of 2019, from the very start envisoing education for the public by inviting all kazuillionaires to take a glimpse at what challenges coin creators have to battle through during setup of a new crypto project.

Alongside education, our mission is to assist our kazuillionaires to operate in a secure environment while providing them a safe homebase. A sense of belonging and acceptance within a thriving ecosystem, powered by a knowledgable and stable community is our ongoing goal

Block Reward Reduction:
* 2nd Year -- 7% Monthly

KAZUGOLD WALLET

BLOCK EXPLORERS

Market Listing
9% Monthly reward is interesting, we can stake and earn some passive income, I will join your telegram group to learn more about staking, will KazuGold list on another exchange ?
KazuGold (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 10:15:06 AM

9% Monthly reward is interesting, we can stake and earn some passive income, I will join your telegram group to learn more about staking, will KazuGold list on another exchange ?

absolutly yes, our next plan is KazuGold will be listed on Bitexlive soon
arisanz

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:39:51 AM

What is KazuGold ?

Block Reward Reduction:
* 2nd Year -- 7% Monthly

KAZUGOLD WALLET

BLOCK EXPLORERS

Market Listing
is KazuGold listed on any staking pool online ?
KazuGold (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 10:56:26 PM

is KazuGold listed on any staking pool online ?
Hello Arisanz, right now KazuGold hasn't listed on staking pool online yet, we staking by desktop wallet at the moment but we have contacted some of stakingpool provider, we wish to get listed on their stakingpool soon.
KazuGold (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 09:52:24 AM

Good News for KazuGold Holder

Announcement for KazuGold Holder
KazuByte Forward Fork
Each KazuGold Holder Will Receive KazuByte With Ratio  1 : 100
http://prnt.sc/mtg8qm

KazuGold Traded on :
Altilly

Kindly join our Kazu Official Chat for more info on
Kazu Official Chat
coeghacked

Activity: 121
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:45:02 PM

KazuByte Forward Fork

KazuGold Traded on :
Altilly

Kazu Official Chat
Nice info, KazuGold is one of my favorite PoS coin, then i will get KazuByte by hodling, i love your project, good luck
Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:25:14 PM

More details won't hurt.

Hello Miike, thanks for your questions, Through education and community support from experienced traders and crypto enthusiats.
Less about tech security. More about Crypto Street-smarts

I have a question for you too. What is the value of your community that actively supports the project if not a secret? The project is new but I would like to see more details.
And do you plan to launch an advertising campaign?
Bondex69

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 01:21:14 AM

KazuGold is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! KazuByte is Revolutionary idea!  Awesome team! it's a really perspective project! Team doing the best, success for sure!

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING    █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █  
KazuGold (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 06:33:42 AM

I have a question for you too. What is the value of your community that actively supports the project if not a secret? The project is new but I would like to see more details.
Hello syndrome, the project isnt new kits nearly a year old.. the project is run by the community so marketing is whatever they feel they want to put into it for now
arisanz

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:30:31 AM

KazuByte Forward Fork
http://prnt.sc/mtg8qm

KazuGold Traded on :
Altilly

Kazu Official Chat
The future of KazuGold can be seen now, and it's very impressive. I am glad that there are projects that you can be sure and we can invest safely, i hope the same thing will happen to KazuByte
Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:11:55 PM

Hello syndrome, the project isnt new kits nearly a year old.. the project is run by the community so marketing is whatever they feel they want to put into it for now

I am certainly not an expert, I think you yourself understand that without a very large community and advertising such a project as yours will not achieve anything. It is worth thinking about it.
koorosh

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:13:10 PM

have airdrop from this projects?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: