Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you invested in TRX (Tron)? Should you or should you not?  (Read 395 times)
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:01:06 PM

I considered that Tron was a pretty good coin, and everyone saw that. for me investing in Tron is something we have to do. and I did that a while ago.
Joran_crypto

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:47:00 AM

If the market demand is very large for TRON it will not take too much time to reach 1 $ but here the point is very unlikely if it takes a short time maybe for a very long time tron will get its growth until it reaches that price.
TRON has now moved to its own blockchain and this should give it a push for new growth, but I believe that in order for it to reveal its potential it needs more time, perhaps more than a year, but by that time it will increase the capital of its investors in several times, so now is a good time to invest in TRON.
Buy TRON[/b] anonymously without creating an account.
it is very good to choose TRON to invest, there are more TRONs that have the potential to breed when the market returns to green areas.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:56:44 PM

I considered that Tron was a pretty good coin, and everyone saw that. for me investing in Tron is something we have to do. and I did that a while ago.
And of course at this price is very good to buy for a long investment , I think it can bring you a lot of money , as the coin is very like many investors !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: