Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:54:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GUIDANCE FOR SWAP USDT-TRON IN VENAPI[VENAPI TRON WALLET]  (Read 130 times)
Vena_Network (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 03:10:50 AM

Background

Tether started the swap of USDT-OMNI/ETH to USDT-TRON and established an official swap relationship with several cooperative parties (eg VenaPi).

USDT-TRON is TRC-20, with the stable characteristics of USDT-OMNI/ETH, also has a lower transaction fee (only about 0.1 TRX) and faster transaction speed (up to 3 seconds)

Here are instructions for USDT-TRON swap in VenaPi

Instructions:

• VenaPi supports swap from USDT-OMNI/USDT-ETH to USDT-TRON

• You need to authorize your account and transfer USDT-OMNI/ETH to your OMNI/ETH addresses

• The platform will process swap of USDT-TRON with Tether. The acceptance deadline of USDT-OMNI/ETH is 26th April, 2019. Please transfer before 23:59:59 UTC+8, 25th April, 2019.

• You will receive USDT-TRON as soon as the platform and Tether complete the swap for you, and your receipt address is your authorized TRON account

Add customer service of VenaPi in Telegram t.me/venapi

Swap process:

Tips:Create your TRON address

Step 1:Open VenaPi,search Dapp named as“USDT-TRON Swap”

Step 2:Visit DAPP“USDT-TRON swap” in your wallet;read instructions and click “next step”;

Step 3: Confirm that you have read instructions and authorize signature

Step 4: You have gained your address and please transfer the amount of USDT that you need to swap to USDT-TRON to the address (Please differ address of OMNI from ETH )

Step 5: After your transaction is confirmed by the blockchain, the transfer amount will be displayed on the DAPP page. On the page, you can see the amount that has been received by the system and indicate whether your USDT has been successfully swapped to USDT-TRON.

Step 6:The platform will process swap of USDT-TRON with Tether. The acceptance deadline of USDT-OMNI/ETH is 26th April, 2019. Please transfer before 23:59:59 UTC+8, 25th April, 2019.

You will receive USDT-TRON as soon as the platform and Tether complete the swap for you, and your receipt address is your authorized TRON account

Step 7: Tether will close swap by 00:00:00 UTC+0, 1st May 2019
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:12:04 AM

I have followed Tron Foundation for months and I think that if you want to swap USDT-OMNI or USDT-ETH for TRC20 based USDT, it's better to follow the official / latest instruction from Tron Foundation: https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/how-to-swap-your-usdt-omni-or-usdt-eth-for-trc20-based-usdt-32fa4eb87437
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:58:53 PM

I have followed Tron Foundation for months and I think that if you want to swap USDT-OMNI or USDT-ETH for TRC20 based USDT, it's better to follow the official / latest instruction from Tron Foundation: https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/how-to-swap-your-usdt-omni-or-usdt-eth-for-trc20-based-usdt-32fa4eb87437

Thanks for posting the official and latest instruction from Tron Foundation. I think OPs post was specifically for users who uses Venapi Tron wallet. Will the same procedure on the link you provided work on any tron wallet? I am using hardware wallet (Ledger)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: