Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2019, 10:11:03 AM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ways do you earn crypto without money or mining?  (Read 14814 times)
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:08:12 AM

Without investing or mining, the only legitimate way through which Cryptocurrency can be earned is through participation in bounty programs and filling Airdrop forms.
And I think doing bounties is far better than Airdrops.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShowOff

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

send and receive money instantly,w/no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 07:37:34 AM

Investing is one way to make big profits. But not everyone can invest because it is constrained by venture capital funds. But there are ways to make money or coins without having to invest or do mining. You can join the Bounty program or the Airdrop program. But there are some conditions that must be owned and I think that is easy for you.
Investing in crypto world not must be careful and there is a lot of business that only want to scam us. Invest in ICO must pick project carefully so we not loss when it launched in market. Put our money into someone maybe not a wise thing to do for now.

██▄                      ▄██
▀███▄                  ▄███▀
  ▀███▄              ▄███▀
██▄ ▀███▄          ▄███▀
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀
  ▀██   ▀██    ▄███▀
             ▄███▀
             ▀███▄
        ▄██    ▀███▄
      ▄███▀      ▀███▄
    ▄███▀          ▀███▄
  ▄███▀              ▀███▄
▄███▀                  ▀███▄
██▀                      ▀██

X.C.A.R.DTM
.SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY.
.INSTANTLY, WITH NO........
.HIDDEN COSTS............

▄████████████████████████████████████▄
██▀                                ▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                     █        █   ██
██  ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀    █        █   ██
██                     █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▀
██
██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █    █  █    █  █    █  █    █  ██
██  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  ██
██▄                                ▄██
▀████████████████████████████████████▀
.SPEND ANYWHERE,....
.ANY CRYPTOCURRENCY,.
.ANY PAYMENT CARD....

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

IEO
Q4 2019

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██
██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

MUG1WARA

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:09:31 AM

first joining airdrop and bounty was very profitable because we could make a lot of income but now most of them are just scams but it is still one of the best ways to make money without having to spend money on capital or buy mining equipment

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
roganite

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:18:14 PM

I blog to earn crypto.

I go to startups and offer blogging, article writing and they pay me for it as I can bring a certain audience to them that they might struggle to reach to. Course I don't tell anyone to invest, just to look into the project and make your own thoughts about it.

On top of that, if the article is successful on Steemit, I get a bonus of steemit tokens as well, so double bonus for me!
Accepted_check
Copper Member

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:54:27 PM

first joining airdrop and bounty was very profitable because we could make a lot of income but now most of them are just scams but it is still one of the best ways to make money without having to spend money on capital or buy mining equipment

I no longer participate on airdrop because I only got worthless coins. I don't want to keep worthless coins in my wallet again. You're lucky if you got a coin that has a worth in airdrop.

LIVEN pay | [  WHITEPAPE  ]                                 The WORLD FIRST GLOBAL                  Apply for
GET the APP    ◥ Google Play  ◥ App Store                                    FOOD ECONOMY - for Everyday           the LVN ICO
 FOLLOW US    ◾TELEGRAM  ◾MEDIUM  ◾GITHUB  ◾TWITTER       use by  E v e r y   d a y   P e o p l e      Presale Now
investmentgists

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:08:17 PM
Merited by supermine (1)

Hello fellow crypto lovers,

I found this article on ways to earn cryptocurrency without investing or having a mining rig. I Hope it is beneficial! On top of that, the platform that the article is on is a steemit sort of platform where you can earn crypto for creating good content.

Below is the link to the article.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Are there any other ways to earn crypto without investing into an ICO / established cryptos / mining? I am aware that to make serious profits you will need to invest, so I would like to have a few ideas on how to get crypto outside of these.

Let's see what we can find!

Cool write up, sure there are many ways to earn from crypto without actually investing, I stopped investing in ICO’s since 2017 and dedicated my time fully to earning crypto through airdrops and bounties, and have made quite some fortune from it, though airdrops aren’t that profitable as before, as it used to be late 2017/ early 2018, now earning from bounties, if you wanna learn how to earn from bounties, you can join us right on telegram at @bountyhub , you’ll find some useful links on different ongoing bounties and ways to earn.
ereborltc

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:20:09 PM

I found this article on ways to earn cryptocurrency without investing or having a mining rig. I Hope it is beneficial! On top of that, the platform that the article is on is a steemit sort of platform where you can earn crypto for creating good content.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Are there any other ways to earn crypto without investing into an ICO / established cryptos / mining? I am aware that to make serious profits you will need to invest, so I would like to have a few ideas on how to get crypto outside of these.

If you don't pay cash, you can pay attention to the airdrop activities of some projects. Many projects have free airdrop tokens for investors.

│▌
  terraGreen 
▐│
   LinkedIn Reddit Github   
●●●     ISO website     ●●●
   Youtube Quara Medium   
▐││▌
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:14:26 PM

The major way to earn cryptocurrency without using your money is to carry out some simple task for payment. This method can be through bounty campaign and airdrops. Bounties are carried out within a stipulated period usually more than 3 weeks, at the end of campaign, you're paid in mostly tokens which could be exchanged for eth or btc.
mirgo1791

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

tycoon.io

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 05:16:48 PM

with use of works as attains by the previous terms of entrance investors to define with one on decision as extending tasks on arrange to qualify with passes with the shifts on level of absence on compliance.

┈┈┈┈┈ TYCOON ┈┈┈┈┈
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:20:30 PM

To get a huge profit, I think I have to invest. But if you want to make money without investing and mining. There are several methods that you can try. The first to join the Airdrop program. To search for the Airdrop project you can join the Airdrop telegram channel. The second you can use the Bounty campaign method.
pungopete468

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 05:20:35 PM

there are really ways, but it depends on whether you really want it or not. because indeed there are now so many ways to start from trading or by using bounties to earn income

███████████████████████████████████████████
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Z█████████
                          _o█████████
                        ,d████████
                      ,d████████
                     █████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
          ███████████
        ,d████████
      ,█████████
   _o█████████
  d█████████

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

◾ 0%  trading  FEE
Zooom

Ex

CRYPTO
EXCHANGE
......  BITCOINTALK                 

..A N N..

....B O U N T Y....
..TRADE NOW..
cryptowomba

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:19:25 PM

It's a very good article with a lot of very useful information to help newbies out in the sphere. I like the article and I hope you keep writing more articles like that to help people adopt crypto as a currency and evolve the ecosystem.

I usually make money through design work. All startups need images, gifs and video editing for crypto.
locusparty

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:52:13 PM

Great article, thanks for sharing. There needs to be more articles like this that are honest and give ways for people to earn so that anyone can do it.

Currently I am doing the referral campaign at BAT, it's going well so far. I also blog as I am content writer in my normal day to day job, although it's not connected to crypto!
harapan

Activity: 518

simply getting the job done

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:32:22 PM

You need to be a part India bounty campaigns it will be the best way for anyone to make money without any investment only with your work and it will be a recommended money making the answer for everyone.
maybe in 2017 being a bounty hunter is very profitable, some people are even willing to leave their jobs in the real world in order to focus on being a bounty hunter, but now the glory of the bounty hunter is over. and we should start learning to make money by investing.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
kalovyvarybarry

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:19:12 PM

Great article, thanks for sharing it's informative and gives multiple ways to earn crypto.

I still think the best way is to take part in bounties as you can do multiple things to earn tokens, although make sure you research the project well, as a poor ICO will always have a poor bounty. On top of that I would suggest that if the deal is too good, it probably is.
kleshovab7

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:54:29 PM

Use campaign bounty. If you choose the right campaign, you can get a good profit. But this is not quick money. You will have to wait 6-12 months.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:14:21 PM

I would probably also speak in favor of trading, which is gaining immense popularity today, despite the fact that many do not understand how it works, I think that it is very easy to figure out if you devote this time.
Maria Dent

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:27:18 PM

Mining provides a decentralized way to issue cryptocurrency while creating a solid ground for more crypto enthusiasts to mine. It ensures that new coins are produced every 10 minutes – 10 minutes is the time basically required to mine a single BTC block.However, mining should be considered as a secondary activity while trading crypto coins as it can gradually season funds into your wallet and give you some extra money. It is like ‘gathering gold dust’ rather than collecting gold nuggets.
cruptocosta67

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:39:12 PM

Great article, thanks for sharing it.

I think people are a little too negative on this thread, of course doing a few bounties will not make you a millionaire, but this article is about how to earn some crypto without doing the two main components.

I personally take part in bounties, I have a large amount of connections on LinkedIn, so I use that to get a decent amount of tokens.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1002

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:41:36 PM

Please join the bounty campaign with me, if you're lucky you'll earn a lot of money from new projects. Or you can join airdrop to earn free coins.

Do you even check the profitability of latest bounty campaigns? Earning a lot of money requires the ton of work and current campaigns are not worth to take a part. Investing wisely can give good results but bounty campaigns are not equal to token sale participation.

█████████▄           ▄█
▀██▄         ██
▀██▄    ▄▄ ██
▀███ ███ ██
█████████▄        ▀▀ ██
▀██▄      ▄▄ ██
▄█████████ ███ ██
▄██▀          ▀▀ ██
████
█▀            ▄▄ ██
▄██ ███ ██
▄██▀   ▀▀ ██