Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty managers scammers  (Read 352 times)
unceprova (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:07:15 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2019, 10:36:35 PM by unceprova

Hi all guys,
I want to report these names of people who present themselves as moderators but once they get paid they do absolutely nothing and disappear with the money.
This gives a negative reputation to those companies that trust these people. I hope they get banned as soon as possible.
Telegram username / bitcointalk username
@jessazabala2 :        on bitcointalk jess04  
@chayskie04 :          on bitcointalk shainasaz  
@jobellebaisac07      fake user
@Hefjor :                 on bitcointalk hefjor  
@Cmlistener2 :        on bitcointalk newsilike
@retiredchixboy :     fake user
@CryptoMissMie :     fake user  

Please update this list with moderators who take advantage of users and these companies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 10:13:57 PM

You might want to explain and provide proof. What are they moderating? What are they getting paid for? How did you link those telegram names to bitcointalk names?
unceprova (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:23:59 PM

You might want to explain and provide proof. What are they moderating? What are they getting paid for? How did you link those telegram names to bitcointalk names?

They were hired to moderate the DAGO project, and paid in advance (in token) to pay the participants to the bounty campaign, I'm arrived to their bitcointalk names through their telegram names from the telegram dago channel https://t.me/DAGOMiningofficial
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:30:10 PM

They were hired to moderate the DAGO project, and paid in advance (in token) to pay the participants to the bounty campaign, I'm arrived to their bitcointalk names through their telegram names from the telegram dago channel https://t.me/DAGOMiningofficial

Are you one of Dago's team member? I wonder, why the project willing to pay in advance while most of the mentioned users above has no good feedback in this forum.
Better to provide all proofs you have such as the TX for the payment, the deal when they were hired and other possible proofs. Accuse them without any valid proofs is useless.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 10:31:32 PM

Ok, you might want to change "moderators" to "bounty managers" because now it sounds like you're accusing forum staff of something.

As for the actual accusation, you should support it with screenshots and payment TX IDs. At least one of the users already has negative trust, another seems to be banned.
unceprova (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:36:12 PM

Ok, you might want to change "moderators" to "bounty managers" because now it sounds like you're accusing forum staff of something.

Ok
unceprova (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:40:38 PM

Are you one of Dago's team member? I wonder, why the project willing to pay in advance while most of the mentioned users above has no good feedback in this forum.
Better to provide all proofs you have such as the TX for the payment, the deal when they were hired and other possible proofs. Accuse them without any valid proofs is useless.

I have followed their project from the beginning and I am one of the many bounty hunters, just see how the spreadsheet has been done that has never been updated, they have never come alive after various requests, as far as payment is concerned, I have to contact their CEO and give me the details of the transaction. The project is really interesting, it bothers me that because of these people the project is accused of scam.
detrivator

Activity: 20
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:44:48 PM

I don't know what is that mean do nothing after get paid
@CMlistener2, is good bounty manager. He always response every user who ask about project him moderate. I think they slow response because not only 1 project him moderate.
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:12:57 PM

@CMlistener2, is good bounty manager. He always response every user who ask about project him moderate. I think they slow response because not only 1 project him moderate.

This is good BM?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=157669
His trust is totally red, with good BM would not happen something like that. Are you his friend?

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:59:47 PM

How do you know if he is a good bounty manager? Looking at your post history, I do not find if you have ever joined any bounties managed by him. How could you say he always response every user? Managing many projects is indeed hard to do, so he is doing more than what he can do if he cant manage it properly. Good bounty manager wont work more than his/her own capability. Overall, the red trust tells the fact. So you must be a friend of him or maybe a big fan lol.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:59:05 PM

Hi all guys,
I want to report these names of people who present themselves as moderators but once they get paid they do absolutely nothing and disappear with the money.
This gives a negative reputation to those companies that trust these people. I hope they get banned as soon as possible.

Please update this list with moderators who take advantage of users and these companies
Well, looks like they're a bunch of pajeets and nothing else. Why would you want to be in a bounty managed by these scumbags? You should ask yourself this question before joining any bounty projects : - "Is the manager reliable? Will I get paid?" Will help you a lot in the future bounties.
detrivator

Activity: 20
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:04:34 AM

<.>
I have old account and it got banned. I always join bounty moderated by him and always landing
Retina

Activity: 252
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:21:51 AM

<.>
I have old account and it got banned. I always join bounty moderated by him and always landing
Ooh man, are you know that you are breaking the rules? Did you forget everything?

25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.[e]

25. If you get banned (temporarily or permanently) and create a new account to continue posting / sending PMs, it's considered ban evasion. The only exception is creating a thread in Meta about your ban.

unceprova (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:07:43 AM

yes with Trust:   -64: -6 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
This is a new guinness!

Well, looks like they're a bunch of pajeets and nothing else. Why would you want to be in a bounty managed by these scumbags? You should ask yourself this question before joining any bounty projects : - "Is the manager reliable? Will I get paid?" Will help you a lot in the future bounties.

It's absolutely true and that's what I told the DAGO team, you could not have chosen worse!
Thanks to all of you for the support
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 06:26:27 AM

<.>

How can we know you're not one of his alts? Which account of yours that joined his bounty and got paid?
Just because he paid you on time doesn't mean he won't scam others.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dago-mining

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:47:19 AM

Hi all guys,

Hi, I'm Valter Marelli Founder and Director of DAGO Mining. I can confirm the accusations and add others supported by evidence: the contract signed by the Bounty Managers, the screenshots of the chats, the payment of 30,000 DAGO Tokens, the requests always evaded by them. I have also found that many of their accounts are duplicated or fake. After many requests for updates on payments made to those who participated in the airdrop I have not yet had any answers, to update the airdrop and bounty programs I had to address other people. We will now check who should receive payments and we will do it, but this has damaged us, these people should not be here, they can harm others.
https://i.imgur.com/Vsyp5nx.png
https://i.imgur.com/24bRAK6.png
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: