Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2019, 05:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO]AMANPURI – Ultimate exchange – PRIVATE SALE🔥🔥  (Read 6673 times)
Fragmentsentence

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:54:11 AM

I heard that you are working on the creation of a marketplace on which the AML token will be used. Is this true?
Open a sales office from June to July.
We are also considering IEO.
And in November we will open an exchange that can use AML tokens to halve the transaction fee.
I understood, thank you, I just read the news and thought you were planning to launch the marketplace along with the crypto exchange. I know about opening an office, we are all waiting for you to officially start selling coins and open an office.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NEW GAME FORMAT
JACKPOT UP TO $60000+
Guess The Symbols Of a Real Ethereum Hash
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
dezi6

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:05:16 AM

What about new updates of the project? Is there any news from devs?
We will be exhibiting at the World Block Chain Awards which will be held in Singapore on 22 and 23 June.
There is also an appointment with investors in Singapore.
Singapore is a good place to present your project, so it’s right that you take part in this event. Is information about investors public or is it confidential? Are they private individuals or are they some kind of investment funds?
Pariseev

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:55:52 AM

We will be exhibiting at the World Block Chain Awards which will be held in Singapore on 22 and 23 June.
Singapore is a good place to present your project, so it’s right that you take part in this event. Is information about investors public or is it confidential? Are they private individuals or are they some kind of investment funds?
The AMANPURI is simply obliged to succeed, all sorts of activities have a positive impact on the development and promotion of the project.
kolnides

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

VeraExchange

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:14:52 PM

I am waiting for that project in Europe and I think, as a cryptocurrency exchange it has all chances to succeed.

VeraExchange   [ NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE ]
https://www.veraexchange.com/
John_Silver

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:45:50 PM

I heard that you are working on the creation of a marketplace on which the AML token will be used. Is this true?
And in November we will open an exchange that can use AML tokens to halve the transaction fee.
Do you think the Commission reduction is enough for Your token to be in demand? You may want to consider the dividends to the holders of tokens?
Irina1999

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:49:15 PM

The AMANPURI is simply obliged to succeed, all sorts of activities have a positive impact on the development and promotion of the project.

Each new project on the market is a contribution to cryptocurrency, in any case, all of these technologies people notice
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:07:05 PM

I understood, thank you, I just read the news and thought you were planning to launch the marketplace along with the crypto exchange. I know about opening an office, we are all waiting for you to officially start selling coins and open an office.
If the project has real office plans, then the intentions are really serious, this is the right decision. An investor can always come to the office and discuss all the nuances with a company representative. Smiley
Haffenriz

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:19:44 PM

It all depends on the team itself and whether it wants it in the future, as there are simply a lot of competitors on the market and you need to have your own creative so that people learn about them and buy tokens
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:57:48 PM

If the project has real office plans, then the intentions are really serious, this is the right decision. An investor can always come to the office and discuss all the nuances with a company representative. Smiley
It’s too early to talk about offices, if you look at the truth, the project is still at the development stage, they certainly took steps forward, but did not go very far from the very beginning
John_Silver

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:34:00 AM

Unfortunately my question about the dividends and the increase of the demand for the coins remained unanswered. Still, I hope that the team will make a wider economy on the token...
dezi6

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:26:33 AM

Unfortunately my question about the dividends and the increase of the demand for the coins remained unanswered. Still, I hope that the team will make a wider economy on the token...
According to WP, dividends will be paid to AML coin holders once every half year. But it is necessary to take into account the fact that in order to receive dividends it is necessary to have 12500 AML.
Fragmentsentence

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:40:05 AM

It would be interesting to learn more about investors who intend to invest in the project. If these are public people, then this is a positive moment for the whole community.
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1790

Permanent Tourist

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:00:04 AM

It would be interesting to learn more about investors who intend to invest in the project. If these are public people, then this is a positive moment for the whole community.

Yeah I wanna know what idiot would invest in a project that hires 6th grade English spam bots to bump their thread for them every day week after week too.

Every account that has commented on this page is in the same obscure time zone that belongs to Iceland and Morocco. All these accounts obviously are run by the same person who is using a VPN to hide their IP address.

Fragmentsentence
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:45:39 AM

dezi6
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:46:34 AM

John_Silver
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:47:04 AM

Fomin-oilL
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:47:43 AM

Haffenriz
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:48:24 AM

Farid-Ozy
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:48:55 AM

Irina1999
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:49:23 AM

kolnides
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:49:54 AM

Pariseev
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:50:36 AM

What are the chances that this is legitimate conversation? I would say zero to none.
Its not a bunch of Icelandic people all excited about this project. Its one lonely Russian having an infinite conversation with himself.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:12:09 PM

For listing coins on coinmarketcap daily trading volume must be from $ 100,000 for all pairs on all exchanges.
But there for the calculation applies a certain formula.
You can read more here: https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/

For all pairs on all exchanges? And what if a shit exchange lists you and there is no trading volume? They probably don't consider that I guess.

Don't attempt to converse with this goon. He is just a paid spammer who bumps this thread to create the illusion of activity or interest. There is none, and its highly likely this project will never see the light of day. It's just another faceless cash grab.

Got you! Apart from this being likely a scam, I was still wondering whether it is true that CMC builds an average of all exchanges' volumes because that would be super skewed if fake volumes are included.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:34:15 PM

It’s trite to make a good advertisement, bring as many people as possible into the project and develop further, because the price of a token depends only on its trading on the stock exchange
Haffenriz

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:10:50 PM

I have never seen public investors at all, since they always want to be anonymous, why should they advertise it Smiley
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:59:17 PM

It’s trite to make a good advertisement, bring as many people as possible into the project and develop further, because the price of a token depends only on its trading on the stock exchange
This is not really the main criteria, advertising is certainly good, but if the token will not be traded, then you can forget about the price increase
Irina1999

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:44:19 PM

According to WP, dividends will be paid to AML coin holders once every half year. But it is necessary to take into account the fact that in order to receive dividends it is necessary to have 12500 AML.
That is, this is a kind of marketing move, where the project development team has definite goals, if i understand correctly
priyutov

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:57:41 AM

That is, this is a kind of marketing move, where the project development team has definite goals, if i understand correctly
Marketing is an important component of any project, even if they go on tricks, it's not scary, the main thing that was efficiency.
xdeggy

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:12:59 AM

Got you! Apart from this being likely a scam, I was still wondering whether it is true that CMC builds an average of all exchanges' volumes because that would be super skewed if fake volumes are included.
Coinmarketcap has long been criticized for taking information about trading volumes from those exchanges that were seen in an artificial increase in trading volumes. Therefore, information on many projects may not be displayed correctly. I prefer to use other analytical services to more accurately determine the actual trading volumes and potential of projects.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.