Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform)  (Read 11536 times)
AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 292
Merit: 0

AMANPURI●ultimate exchange

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 11:01:02 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2020, 10:29:35 AM by AMANPURI

100x Leverage Trading platform launched!! : AMANPURI EXCHANGE

AMANPURI EXCHANGE is an ultimate exchange with 100x leverage trading and a spot trading.

Let's discuss about $AMAL Ecosystem, Spot Trading, 100x Leverage strategy and our Community!!

AMANPURI EXCHANGE INTRODUCTION
$AMAL :

Total issue 210,000,000 (Daily Dividend / Halve Transaction fee / Community Vote)

Spot Trading :
BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, AMAL, LTC / USDT trading pairs
BCH, ETH, XRP / BTC trading pairs
LTC / ETH trading pair

100x Leverage Trading :
BTCUSD trading pair

Unique Fund :
Buy-Back Fund
Hacking insurance Fund

follow / join our community.
Telegram / Facebook / Twitter / Download Android APP

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
High LeverageAsset Protection
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 06:01:17 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 07:46:12 PM by mprep

What is new and necessary carries the platform AMANPURI? Explain to me in a few words.

Hello! Our business model is BitMEX.
In addition to BitMEX's basic system and functions, we stuck to Binance elements, ease of use, and further UIUX.
As you know, BitMEX does not have a token that discounts fees like Binance.
AMANPURI has a token that can make AML fee half price.
By holding this AML, you can also receive profits like shareholder dividends.
In addition, there are some new functions that are not found in any exchanges yet in the world.
I will announce it little by little so please look forward.

Thank you.

You have very interesting idea. Current exchanges need to face strong competitors, obviously

Thank you for all of the positive feed back!
Our competitors are only BitMEX, one company in the world.
And we have many features and features not found in BitMEX.
We will definitely be a face strong exchange.

Thank you.

Which crypto will be available for trading after the exchange starts?You have very interesting idea. Current exchanges need to face strong competitors, obviously

Amanpuri's initial handling currency is the following plan.

Actual thing
BTC.BCH.ETH.XRP.EOS.ADA.LTC.AML
Leverage
BTC.BCH.ETH.XRP.EOS.ADA.LTC.

Thank you.

I would be glad if Devs share articles with good explanation of strong side.

Hello!
We have experience in operating exchange and lubricated asset management in FX's high leverage system for 8 years in Belize. I have absolute confidence in system development and engineer's technical operation.

Thank you.

You know, there are so many exchanges now that proceed themselves. What are your strong benefits?

Hello!

· Leverage transaction can be up to 100 times using lever matching system
· Transaction fees are cheap
· High security
· UIUX easy to use and easy to see
· Multilingual phone support
· FX trading and in-kind trading are also possible
· Alto coin can also be leveraged
· By using Amal token you can halve transaction fee
· Amal token purchasers purchased at ICO or presale have dividends twice a year according to the holding rate

In addition, there are some new functions that are not found in any exchanges yet in the world.

Thank you.

What cryptocurrencies will be available for trading after the start of the exchange? Please list them.

Hi!

Amanpuri's initial handling currency is the following plan.

Actual thing
BTC.BCH.ETH.XRP.EOS.ADA.LTC.AML
Leverage
BTC.BCH.ETH.XRP.EOS.ADA.LTC.

Thank you.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:25:00 PM

I have a question for the AMANPURI project team: do guys have experience working in other crypto projects and specifically in crypto exchanges? I would like to assess the level of professionalism of the team.
Good idea, one could share the information and experience of the team, if there is such an opportunity, this information is clearly not superfluous.
I see a community project manager, development manager, advertising manager, marketing manager in the project team, but I don’t see those guys who are involved in the technical development of the project. Tell us who is working on the project code?

great question! technical side should be the main area of an exchange project. i'm only seeing one person on this area. unless, they have other hidden team members? also, since credibility is very important in this field of crypto, can you attach profile links for each team member? your current profile description is not enough to guarantee its authenticity.
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:58:26 PM

I have a question for the AMANPURI project team: do guys have experience working in other crypto projects and specifically in crypto exchanges? I would like to assess the level of professionalism of the team.
Good idea, one could share the information and experience of the team, if there is such an opportunity, this information is clearly not superfluous.
I see a community project manager, development manager, advertising manager, marketing manager in the project team, but I don’t see those guys who are involved in the technical development of the project. Tell us who is working on the project code?

great question! technical side should be the main area of an exchange project. i'm only seeing one person on this area. unless, they have other hidden team members? also, since credibility is very important in this field of crypto, can you attach profile links for each team member? your current profile description is not enough to guarantee its authenticity.

agree 100% everything looks foggy. for the exchange devs they are not required advertisers and designers. only those who know how to write code, but there is only one person who can do it. dont think that this is a good sign for project success.
AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 09:54:32 AM

As I understand it, this is 27.7 percent of the allocation from the total budget for project development through marketing and depends on the amount after sales, right?

Hello!
As you know, the hardcap of our project is very low cost.
Most of the development funding has already been procured at private sale.
From now on little by little
I will make it from selling office → exchange and what can be opened.
We also procure costs and running costs to make it even easier to use, such as protecting customer assets, improving UIUX and regular maintenance.Please check the white paper for details such as cost calculation.

Thank you.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 11:44:55 AM

Hello! Our business model is BitMEX.
In addition to BitMEX's basic system and functions, we stuck to Binance elements, ease of use, and further UIUX.
As you know, BitMEX does not have a token that discounts fees like Binance.
AMANPURI has a token that can make AML fee half price.
By holding this AML, you can also receive profits like shareholder dividends.
Thank you.
Sounds good enough! And the concept of BitMEX and conception of Binance showed his very good side and are popular with the community. However, you need to offer something new and unique.
To be at the level of a finance exchanger, you need a lot of time and advertising, thus more people will learn about your exchange.

For regular physical exchanges, it will take a lot of time and advertisement costs to be recognized by many people.
However, we are an exchange that can trade high leverage on the second board matching system in the world after BitMEX.
Even this alone has enough topics, and there are many unique features and services that BitMEX does not have.
In other words, it will not require so much time and expense until we are recognized by many people.
And affiliate fee is up to 40%.
This surely will be the activity of many affiliators and influencers around the world.
Thank you.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 12:03:05 AM

It seems to me that there are more than enough exchanges in today's crypto market. The competition in this industry is simply huge. I do not even know how now you can promote a new exchanger. What is your team's marketing strategy?

Hello!
Although it is a posture to do all marketing methods which are generally considered,
We are the only exchanges that can trade high leverage on the board matching system following BitMEX.
It will naturally become a topic in the world.
I will gradually announce the future, but there are still the world's first functions and services not yet posted on WP.
It will always call on many topics.
In addition, the affiliate fee of our exchanges users is up to 40%.
This is also the reason why binance grew like this.
It is surely that affiliates and influencers around the world will work for us.
Thank you.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 01:21:15 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 07:55:25 PM by mprep

Hello.
Our development team is a team of blockchain experts.
As you know, blockchain engineers are very valuable worldwide.
However, our team has already developed several platforms.
Thank you

Hello.
Please take a close look at the HP.
Two engineers are listed.
In addition, we are currently operating at a pace to be completed in seven months with approximately 30 people.
Thank you.

Hello.
Currently, we have about 30 people working at a pace to complete the platform in 7 months. It also takes into consideration a sufficient test period.
Also, in advance, we will start as a sales office after 3 to 4 months.
So you will know our technology in advance.
Thank you.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 02:54:49 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 07:58:18 PM by mprep

In White Paper, you announce telephone technical support. Do you think this will be in demand by users? But what about privacy and anonymity?

Hello!

In the previous exchanges, a lot of support was email-only and responses were slow, and responses could come after several days or weeks.
When a problem arises, the user should want to solve it instantly.
Amanpuri solves this problem by providing support for multilingual voice calls.
And we set up not only the telephone but also the chat, and we cope with the person who is not good at the telephone in real time.

Thank you.

Will you expand your team in the future? and most people use mobile phones, you might think about this development

Hello!
Once our exchange is up and running, the team needs to grow as the support needs to be increased according to the number of customers.
Of course we offer a trading app that can be used on a smartphone. This is one of the services that BitMEX does not have.

Thank you.

I know from a friend who is in the team of one crypto exchange project that there are several kinds of ready-made software product "crypto exchange" which is used by most exchanges. Some of these products are commercial, and some open-source. I would like to know here it is also planned to use something like that? Or will it be completely unique code?

Hello!

Our platform is completely unique code.
It is not a commercial product or an OEM.
Our exchange, like BitMex, enables transparent high-leverage trading using board matching systems.
This system is not commercially available because only BitMex uses it worldwide.
Furthermore, it is also possible to trade in kind, which is not possible with BitMex.We look forward to developing many other features.

Thank you.

Or you can put the finished year on the GitHab and then everyone will appreciate your work.
Regarding GitHub ... can I ask for a link to the project team account? I would also like to see how active the AMANPURI developers are at GitHub.

Hello.
I understood.
I will talk with team members and consider.
Thank you.

Today I saw an article about your project on the site FinanceYahoo.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitmex-x-binance-x-asset-181500426.html
Very interesting!

Hello!
Keep an eye out for us as we will continue to provide new news!
Thank you.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 03:19:07 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 07:58:54 PM by mprep

As I understand it, this is 27.7 percent of the allocation from the total budget for project development through marketing and depends on the amount after sales, right?

Hello!
As you know, the hardcap of our project is very low cost.
Most of the development funding has already been procured at private sale.
From now on little by little
I will make it from selling office → exchange and what can be opened.
We also procure costs and running costs to make it even easier to use, such as protecting customer assets, improving UIUX and regular maintenance.Please check the white paper for details such as cost calculation.

Thank you.

If your hard cover consists of a small amount, then there will be no problems to collect it at all, the main thing is that people like the project

Hello!
Our exchange has many features and services that neither BitMEX nor Binance have.
It is a feature or service that is loved from the user's point of view.
We will continue to provide new topics, so you will be interested in us.
Thank you.

When is the listing for exchanges planned? Are there any specific dates? What exchanges are scheduled? What are the negotiations?
I think now it’s necessary not to talk about listing, because the project is still at the very beginning of development, and it will take a long time for it to do everything, and the listing needs to be chosen correctly

Hello!
The sales office is scheduled for the end of June.
As an exchange, it is scheduled to start around November.
Thank you.

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:17:34 PM

Why you need a token for a exchange, why an ICO? It's hard enough to trust an exchange, token or ICO individualy and you just fused them all.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 03:08:44 PM

Do you plan to launch a bounty in this AMANPURI project? Or maybe the developers are planning an airdrop? These activities stimulate the community formation process very well.

Hello!
Currently, there are no plans for bounty at Amanpuri, but there are plans for AirDrop. It starts around this weekend. Details will be announced again.
Thank you.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 03:16:51 PM

Do you plan to launch a bounty in this AMANPURI project? Or maybe the developers are planning an airdrop? These activities stimulate the community formation process very well.

The best way is to launch a referral link, the more stocks, the faster people will recognize the project.
Here you can do any advertising for the project, starting with the bounty and ending with the referral link, let's say
Hello!
Amanpuri has no plans for Bounty, but it is currently possible to create referral links.
The AirDrop plan will also start this weekend.
Thank you.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 03:19:08 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 07:59:16 PM by mprep

Today I saw an article about your project on the site FinanceYahoo.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitmex-x-binance-x-asset-181500426.html
Very interesting!
I personally did not expect this, that there will be an article about them on such a site, it sounds very promising, you will need to read everything in more detail
Hello!
We will continue to be featured in multiple media.
That's because we are an exchange that deserves attention.
Thank you.

I have such a question, will you hold conferences with your presentation in order to have even more business partners in the future?

Hello!
We will continue to participate in the conference in the future.
Information is always sent via SNS.
Thank you.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 09:20:28 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 07:51:07 PM by mprep

Or you can put the finished year on the GitHab and then everyone will appreciate your work.
Regarding GitHub ... can I ask for a link to the project team account? I would also like to see how active the AMANPURI developers are at GitHub.
It is strange that there is no link to Github in the project description... Maybe of course they don't want to open their code for security reasons?
Hello.
The team is currently considering Github.
But, as you know, our project is an exchange.
Exchanges must put more emphasis on security than anything else.
By publishing, if there is any risk we will not publish on Github.
Thank you.

The best way is to launch a referral link, the more stocks, the faster people will recognize the project.
By the way about the referral program. Almost all exchanges use referral systems to attract new users. I think this is a very effective way.
Hello!
Amanpuri's referral program has a referral fee of up to 40%.
This will have a great effect on user marketing.
Just because our platform has many features that everyone wants to use.
In addition, token AirDrop will be implemented soon.
Please accept AirDrop.
Thank you.

In general, it would be nice to see a full bounty! I think that bounty would help this AMANPURI project to quickly become famous and famous.
Let's see how many people will take part in the bounty, it became very interesting to see everything that happens
Hello!
Currently, Amanpuri does not implement the bounty program.
But that will be considered from now on.
First of all, the AirDrop campaign will be implemented soon.
Details will be announced again so please look forward to it.
Thank you.

Let's see how many people will take part in the bounty, it became very interesting to see everything that happens
is this project running a bounty bounty program?I didn't see the bounty link or I took a bad look or just missed it
Hello!
Currently, Amanpuri does not implement the bounty program.
But that will be considered from now on.
First of all, the AirDrop campaign will be implemented soon.
Details will be announced again so please look forward to it.
Thank you.

the project has low fees, maybe he does not need a bounty program,they will be able to attract investors and raise the necessary amount for the development of the project
Hi.
Thank you.
Please expect from now on.

Thank you.

the project has low fees, maybe he does not need a bounty program,they will be able to attract investors and raise the necessary amount for the development of the project

the bounty program is designed not only to attract the attention of investors,but it has a huge marketing move in attracting new users of the future product
Hello.
Thank you for the suggestion.
We will discuss in a team meeting.
Thank you.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 06:05:35 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 07:59:39 PM by mprep

Token price(now):1AMLtoken=0.08USD

A unique referral link will also be given to you complete this submission.

Maybe soon she will enter the top10 crypto exchanges, hurry to get tokens that will only grow in value.

Amanpuri is a licensed exchange with 100%protection of customer assets, which is rapidly gaining momentum! 

http://t.me/AmanpuriAirdropBot  

The plans the team the project is very ambitious. I hope that the team will be able to realize their ideas. The crypto market needs new players because the dominance of the Binance is starting to scare.

Thank you.
We will be an exchange providing high-quality services with higher recognition than Binance in the future.
Please support us !

The plans the team the project is very ambitious. I hope that the team will be able to realize their ideas. The crypto market needs new players because the dominance of the Binance is starting to scare.
In order to really move such an exchanger as Binans, you just need a lot of money and really good advertising, so that the project will be noticed by people and interested.
Hi.
The prosperity of Binance was not only because it provided good service, but also because of high referral fees.
Although it is a UI that does not have a problem, from the user's point of view, it seems that there is a lack of Fiat handling and that there is a shortage of support.
We have a board matching system that offers up to 100 times more leverage, with a full complement of services.
This is currently only done by BitMEX in the world.
This is the second topic in the world to offer this service, and has already been published in many media, including Yahoo !.

In addition we set up to 40% referral fee.
This allows influencers, affiliators and bloggers around the world to advertise Amanpuri.

Thank you.

If your hard cover consists of a small amount, then there will be no problems to collect it at all, the main thing is that people like the project
The real work of the team should be visible, and then investors will see it and may be interested in the project. Now investors are very careful in choosing projects for their investments.

Hi.

It is good for investors to be cautious.
Our project has already begun to develop the exchange.
Soon we will provide a demo.
Please look forward to our real work.

Thank you.

The real work of the team should be visible, and then investors will see it and may be interested in the project. Now investors are very careful in choosing projects for their investments.
Now they have become much more cautious, before everything was much easier than it is now, times are changing

Hi
It seems that many crypt currency investors have made more investments without having to closely check the actual conditions of the investee.
They were trying to keep up with the epidemic.

It is not a way of making the right decision as an investor.
The tokens issued by a company are the same as stocks.
It is something that value reflects as the company grows.
Please confirm our business condition firmly.
We start as a sales office prior to the opening of the exchange.
It is scheduled for July.
We collected the development costs of the exchange.
AML tokens will increase in value with our prosperity.
Thank you.

the bounty program is designed not only to attract the attention of investors,but it has a huge marketing move in attracting new users of the future product
perhaps you're right, the bounty program will not be superfluous, it will only add popularity to the project,but of course if only the team wants to hold a bounty and allocate to this program some quantity of their coins

I think, this program would help the project to be popularized. about it would know more investors. it would help to raise more money. I think, it should be, because it will bring only benefits, and relatively small costs
It is logical that after carrying out bounty the project gradually gains popularity and will learn about it through various social networks.

Thank you.
The bounty program is currently being considered by the team.
Even now we and we are always connected via SNS.
Let's actively discuss our project!

Telegram
https://t.me/amanpurichat

Twitter
https://twitter.com/amanpuri_ex

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/amanpuriexchange/

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:21:43 PM

Could you clarify more? I always trade with margin, but I can't get what "protection" refers to.
Does it mean that funds are more secured or what?

Maybe the dev can explain it further what it means? And aiming to be the ultimate exchange is bit hard nowadays because of the stiff competition among other exchanges. Getting a lil percentage of the market would be okay. Please don't make unreal promises when you launch your platform because that's where most exchanges failed.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:11:38 AM

Where i can speak with developers about possibility to make a pool investment? Thanks!

I think the best option to write to them in the chat. Maybe they will give you some better conditions.
I’m confused about a few things by the team anonymous and clearly not ready for such development this time. Normal github that all exchanges have where is it? Bug bounty?
AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 11:36:25 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 08:02:53 PM by mprep

The market has fallen in price, because people have become more cautious, because all the same it is their money, and they will not invest anywhere

Hello!

It is good for investors to be cautious.
Our project has already begun to develop the exchange.
Many investors are already buying Amal tokens.
Please confirm our business condition firmly.
We start as a sales office prior to the opening of the exchange.
It is scheduled for July.
Development costs as an exchange have already been raised.
AML tokens will increase in value with our prosperity.

Thank You.

Of course, it’s good when the amount that the project proposes to collect on ICO is quite real. Sometimes projects start to collect and set the values of a soft cover so gigantic as if they are raising money to organize a flight to Mars.

Hello.
As you know, the hard cap of our project is very low cost.
Most of the development funds were already raised through private sale.
Little by little from now
We will start from what can be opened with the sales office → the exchange.
We also raise costs and running costs to protect our client assets, improve UIUX and perform regular maintenance, etc. to make it even easier to use.
Please check the white paper for detailed cost calculation etc.

Thank You.

It seems to me that the crypto market has begun to show signs of growth and the restoration of price positions for many coins will soon begin.

Hello.
The penetration of the revolutionary technology of blockchains and the expansion of the market for cryptocurrencies are still to come.
As you say, that sign is felt enough.
Chance is always something that only minority can get!
Our AML tokens will increase in value as exchanges thrive.

Thank You.

Here you can do any advertising for the project, starting with the bounty and ending with the referral link, let's say
Sounds cool! I think that many users come to take advantage of this offer!

Hello.
Thank you.
The winning program is currently being considered by the team.

Thank You.

perhaps you're right, the bounty program will not be superfluous, it will only add popularity to the project,but of course if only the team wants to hold a bounty and allocate to this program some quantity of their coins

I think, this program would help the project to be popularized. about it would know more investors. it would help to raise more money. I think, it should be, because it will bring only benefits, and relatively small costs
carrying out the bounty program is a very good marketing move, but to conduct this company or not depends only on the decision of the team

Hello!
Thank you.
 Thank You.

It seems to me that this is a very good idea. Bounty carried out almost all the projects that are present in today's crypto market.
Bounty is a very effective tool for promoting projects. Therefore, it is not surprising that it is so popular among the crypto community. I think that the project team AMANPURI should seriously think about holding your own bounty.

Hello.

Thank you.

Thank You.

Is passive income supposed for your token holders? Will it be a fixed amount or will it depend on the exchange income?

Hello!

There is a dividend only for the buyer at ICO Presale.
We will return part of the exchange's profits as dividends.
Amanpuri has already attracted attention in the media as it has not only transparent leveraged transactions that use board matching systems, but also features and services that are not available on traditional exchanges such as demo trading and MAM accounts.
Dividends fluctuate with the profit of the exchange but increase with the growth of the exchange.

Thank You.

Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:06:22 PM

The article in the press on yahoo.finance is an article that you wrote yourself and then paid for the publishing?

usually, in order to go in yahoopress, you just have to pay money.
but since the money is very big to this taem dont think that really for such a team it is real. let the team itself respond.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: