Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WEG Bank is SCAM  (Read 939 times)
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:06:56 AM

What I don't understand is... how did they give free shares to the Litecoin Foundation? As far as I'm aware, you can't just give away shares of your company for free. The Finanzamt would not be amused.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nimiqshitcoin (OP)

Activity: 329
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:29:15 AM

What I don't understand is... how did they give free shares to the Litecoin Foundation? As far as I'm aware, you can't just give away shares of your company for free. The Finanzamt would not be amused.

Simple! The company is worthless in reality so they gave worthless shares to a foundation in order to do buzz collecting money from other stupid investors. In this case, tokenpay ( did an ICO and raised 50 million dollars) and nimiq (did also an ICO and raised 12 million dollars).
nimiqshitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:25:15 PM

You still have yet to post one shred of actual evidence that WEG is a scam.

I don't know anything about them, but you're sketchy as hell.

Most people that post scam accusations have evidence to back them up.

You have nothing but BIG RED FONT.

Dude. They should show us that we are wrong. They should do updates showing that they have:

1. PRODUCTS
2. SERVICES
3. CUSTOMERS
4. PLATFORM FOR INTERNET BANKING SERVICES
5. REAL PARTNERSHIPS
6. CRYPTO RELATED PRODUCTS/SERVICES
7. SHOW US ANYTHING

they failed to show us anything. They only post tweets and pay to get media exposure. This is exactly how a scam looks like. WEG BANK is the model
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:45:17 AM

Simple! The company is worthless in reality so they gave worthless shares to a foundation in order to do buzz collecting money from other stupid investors. In this case, tokenpay ( did an ICO and raised 50 million dollars) and nimiq (did also an ICO and raised 12 million dollars).
You don't seem to understand: in Germany, you cannot just give away shares for free. You'd get in serious trouble with the financial authorities, especially since the company seems to have assets: https://www.northdata.de/WEG+Bank+AG,+Ottobrunn/Amtsgericht+M%C3%BCnchen+HRB+215846

There has to be something appropriate in return.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
nimiqshitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:19:54 PM

You don't seem to understand: in Germany, you cannot just give away shares for free. You'd get in serious trouble with the financial authorities, especially since the company seems to have assets: https://www.northdata.de/WEG+Bank+AG,+Ottobrunn/Amtsgericht+M%C3%BCnchen+HRB+215846

There has to be something appropriate in return.

According to their statement, they simply gave 9.9% now 7.5% (after dilution) for free to the Litecoin Foundation. In exchange, this paper bank made marketing online to scam other crypto entuahists (tokenpay and nimiq), maybe also dozens of investors who invested exclusively into tokenpay and nimiq because of this scam.

My only question to this "crypto guru", Matthias is: "does your bank have more than 2 employees in your bank? If you, so just post some photos of the bank office and its employees. ". Thx
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:27:56 AM

Matthias von Hauff posted the following on Twitter:

Product launch confirmed! As of May 1st, we will offer special B2B SEPA corporate accounts to selected European fintechs.
Expect more details on http://www.weg-bank.com  in due course.
More news, product updates and developments to follow!

Guess the (near) future will tell if they are a scam or not.

nimiqshitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:39:15 PM

Matthias von Hauff posted the following on Twitter:

Product launch confirmed! As of May 1st, we will offer special B2B SEPA corporate accounts to selected European fintechs.
Expect more details on http://www.weg-bank.com  in due course.
More news, product updates and developments to follow!

Guess the (near) future will tell if they are a scam or not.

That is not a fucking launch. I can say anything. Product Launch: I can sell 1 million bitcoins at a low price. DM me.
nimiqshitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:40:18 AM

Nimiq wasted 2 million euro  (ICO money) to buy 10% of a useless company with 0 employees, 0 products and 0 services.

https://i.imgur.com/T2pyrY5.png

Look for the proof. All this money is from ico. WEG bank is a paper company that exists only on a paper. Most probably to this decision was taken to launder the ico money from nimiq. Like in the moves, banks are used to launder money. Remember the movie The Wolf of Wall Street or Scarface...
nimiqshitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:00:30 AM

Nimiq wasted 2 million euro  (ICO money) to buy 10% of a useless company with 0 employees, 0 products and 0 services.

https://i.imgur.com/T2pyrY5.png

Look for the proof. All this money is from ico. WEG bank is a paper company that exists only on a paper. Most probably to this decision was taken to launder the ico money from nimiq. Like in the moves, banks are used to launder money. Remember the movie The Wolf of Wall Street or Scarface...

Oh gee whizz... You just posted a screenshot of a tweet. What more does anybody need for proof?  Roll Eyes

To prove that you are not a scam, simply, show the proofs you are not a scam. Months have passed, actually, over one year has passed since the partnership between WEG Bank AG and TokenPay and yet, they failed to show anything. As, I understood, WEG Bank received millions and millions of dollars, for nothing in return. It looks more and more, that WEG bank is being used by Lisk, Nimiq, and TokenPay to launder ICO money. All three projects had an ICO before receiving millions of dollars from backers.
andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:53:52 AM

To prove that you are not a scam, simply, show the proofs you are not a scam. Months have passed, actually, over one year has passed since the partnership between WEG Bank AG and TokenPay and yet, they failed to show anything. As, I understood, WEG Bank received millions and millions of dollars, for nothing in return. It looks more and more, that WEG bank is being used by Lisk, Nimiq, and TokenPay to launder ICO money. All three projects had an ICO before receiving millions of dollars from backers.

You simply don't understand the concepts of evidence and proof. You keep foaming at the mouth and throwing shit around like a mental patient but you have yet to provide one actual piece of evidence to back any of your claims. Bring evidence. Your words aren't evidence of shit except your insanity.

I don't understand what is your in-game profit protecting these scammers. Either you have your own agenda or you are paid to protect them. Thus so far, you failed to prove that they are legit. People exposed the WEG bank as well as TokenPay on the http://tokenpayexposed.com/ proving that WEG Bank is suspicious and looks like a total scam. Why would a bank in the retail business with the focus on modernization and constructions would suddenly switch to crypto ? The answer to the mystery is simple. The CEO saw that there is a lot of money to be made from the crypto world and he switched his 2nd bank (WEG Bank is not the first bank) to the crypto world. He didn't run a scam ICO, but eventually, scam these projects making these ico projects waste their money into fake promises.

Proofs that weg bank is a SCAM as nimiq as well.

https://i.imgur.com/BBgj8ig.png

https://i.imgur.com/h7IRGwg.png

Interesting.

"WEG Bank was founded in 2015 and is the second bank started b CEO Matthias von Hauff. It focuses on the real estate renovation and modernization projects market. According to the press release, the baank plans to create a new division which will not disrupt the current one"

TokenPay is a total scam.
WEG Bank the paper bank is a scam
Nimiq is a scam as well.

http://tokenpayexposed.com/
nimiqshitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:04:50 PM

I just told you, provide EVIDENCE not WORDS.

https://i.imgur.com/BBgj8ig.png
https://i.imgur.com/h7IRGwg.png

So what? Having no income for a year doesn't make you a scam. I'm not invested in Nimiq, WEG, or TokenPay, I just wonder what the hell your motive actually is. You think in this forum you can just spew fecal matter around everywhere and have it go unchallenged. You can't. Bring one piece of EVIDENCE to the table, or shut the fuck up.

These are the evidences dig out by somebody showing WEG Bank is a total scam. Why would a bank have 0 income ( meaning 0 customers and 0 services ), but still they are screaming that they will disrupt the blockchain and fintech. The bank is a total scam. Bitcointalk is a free forum allowing anybody to discuss any possible scam relating reports
nimiqshitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:35:29 PM

These are the evidences dig out by somebody showing WEG Bank is a total scam. Why would a bank have 0 income ( meaning 0 customers and 0 services ), but still they are screaming that they will disrupt the blockchain and fintech. The bank is a total scam. Bitcointalk is a free forum allowing anybody to discuss any possible scam relating reports

Again, NOT evidence. Just your meaningless opinion. What is it about the word EVIDENCE that you don't understand? You really are incapable of getting it. I'm starting to think you're just retarded. If not, what are you really doing here? You're free to say just about whatever you want to, but you do not have the right to be taken seriously, especially when you can't understand simple concepts like evidence.

Another evidence, this time involuntary written by Norman, aka the sockpuppet account of Wissfeld Marvin.

Nimiq paid 2 million euro for 9.9% of WEG Bank. It means, that nimiq is either money laundering the ICO money through the WEG Bank paper company or they got scammed by the WEG Bank CEO. The most possible outcome is that they are laundering the ICO money.

You are totally wrong. If no new shares (new equity) was created when nimiq acquired 9.9% stack in the scammy WEG Bank then, why did the token pay share was DILUTED to 7.5%?? Your answer doesn't make any kind of sense. Simple, because nimiq acquired 9.9% of the company and WEG bank just inflated its own shares diluting all existing stakeholders allowing nimiq to acquire these new shares from the bank itself.

No, You are obviously wrong and this is because your math doesn't even add up (and again, everyone can verify): As TokenPays share of 9.9% was dilluted to 7.5%, this means that the total amount of shares was increased by about 25% (= 1-7.5/9.9), but Nimiq only bough 9.9%. Thus the action that diluted the shares was not Nimiqs investment. You also claim that WEG Bank inflated its shares which is not true either. WEG Bank increased their equity from 6.5M EUR to 8.58M EUR on Dec 21, 2018. The decision to do so (according to record in german company register) happened on their general assembly on Nov 13, 2018. As far as we know from Nimiq, they first met WEG Bank CEO during their hackathon end of November, thus the increase in equity was planned before Nimiq and WEG Bank CEO met first. Also I doubt that Nimiq was owning the shares early January as they didn't mention anything related during their AmA when they gave details on their assets. In the blog post on Jan 24 they also did not mention the shares, but wrote that "Nimiq holds approximately $9.1 million in total assets from original ETH contributions (diversified and held in crypto, fiat, and the campus property)", which implies they didn't own any company shares at that point (or these shares were on top of the $9.1M, which is unlikely IMO). My best guess is that they developed Nimiq OASIS and only acquired the shares afterwards, maybe even as a compensation for developing the OASIS protocol (they never wrote they bought, they only wrote acquired).

Long story short: You are trying to connect two things that are completely unrelated. The WEG Bank increased their equity to serve more customers on Nov 12, 2018, diluting the shares of TokenPay. Nimiq bought shares of WEG Bank at some point after Jan 24, 2019.

You have a record of provably invalid claims and lies using your multiple fake accounts. You never contributed anything of value to this thread.

WEG bank still? I thought it's Agora bank soon.
You fault to assume something just because of rumors... Neither Nimiq nor WEG Bank ever announced such name change, so it really is off-topic here as well.

You must really have your own agenda shilling this project. I have posted before the decision in German in which the WEG Bank decided to switch its name to Agora Bank... Still it is a board decision to rename the bank name for the third time to a new name.

PROOF
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2Q1doDUkAE9ezI.jpg:large

Most probably, the deal with Agora Trade went off, as there is little progress with the Agora Trade ICO and they abandoned the idea with the Agora Bank

Also, thank you very much for the nice leak. We now know that Nimiq "vested" their ICO funds exactly 2 million euro for a vaporware idea.
nimiqshitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:30:26 PM

Dear "Matthias von Hauff",

Dear Matthias von Scammer

Where is your partnership with TokenPay?

Over 2 years have passed since the GREAT partnership between TokenPay and Litecoin and NO PRODUCTS were ever built.

You just scammed Derek Capo as NO PRODUCTS AND NO SERVICES WERE EVER DEVELOPED, TESTED OR LAUNCHED WITH TOKENPAY.

You promised on Twitter that by the end of 2019 a product/service will be tested and delivered. No such things were ever done. Just promises, marketing and promotion for stupid shillers from tokenpay and nimiq to shill their stupid coins.

Why you decided to change the bank name into "Agora Bank"? Suddenly you stopped changing the name after we started to expose your fraudulent bank? Is it because the Agora Trade guys stopped launching their own ICO ? I believe yes. I believe you Matthias von Hauff you are a CON ARTIST conning these people.

I know you, Matthias. Your product is to convince ICO founders to buy shares from your stupid paper bank promising them a great partnership. You sell to these ICO founders snake oil with your paper bank. This is why you gave shares for free to Litecoin Foundation. Con Artist.
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 07:06:53 AM

Funny to see such a repetition of the same by OP....

Go take a look, https://www.ten31.com

Though not launched yet, here is where the 3 crypto partners and a "paper" bank join forces.

just to let you know, I hold neither of those coins, nor am interested in them, nor am I paid to post here. I however do read these cases for my own pleasure and respond when I believe a case is build without proof.

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
WillyAp

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2023, 09:33:10 PM

To all those believeings it is a scam.
To own a banking licence in Germany you need to have the necesary registers.
The agreement was published and the German banking authority would have stepped in if it would be a scam or even a lie.

Here are 2 articles:
https://www.cointrust.com/news/tokenpay-litecoin-foundations-strategic-partner-acquires-german-bank
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/its-official-litecoin-and-tokenpay-partner-to-acquire-stakes-in-german-bank/

Marketing in EN und DE
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: