Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Launching CoinOrderBook.com  (Read 143 times)
crabby (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:38:16 PM

Hi Everyone!

I'm excited to announce my team has just launched a data service similar to CoinMarketCap, but for order book data. Everyone should check it out and let me know what you think!

Here is the blog post announcing the release:
https://medium.com/@ShrimpyApp/coinorderbook-com-free-data-for-all-b90679fadc47

The site: CoinOrderBook.com

Let me know if you have any questions! We look forward to adding more features in the future.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:08:13 PM

I just want to add some small feedback about the UI, some footer text isn't aligned, and the mail address isn't clickable, I guess its some small important things you've missed. Other than that, I do things the site speed is a little bit slow especially when loading the data. I don't know if it happens only on me or anybody.
crabby (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:16:38 AM

I just want to add some small feedback about the UI, some footer text isn't aligned, and the mail address isn't clickable, I guess its some small important things you've missed. Other than that, I do things the site speed is a little bit slow especially when loading the data. I don't know if it happens only on me or anybody.

Thank you for the feedback! Could you tell me if you are on mobile or desktop? The unclickable mail address is intentional because our team has a personal dislike for clickable email links (they are usually blocked by browsers making them especially useless).  The other issues are things we will certainly continue to improve. Our goal is to have the fastest real-time market data.

We appreciate the feedback! Let me know if there are any other things you think we should improve.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: